Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

Yes!!!! My call just came in. I missed it but they left a voice mail. I go in on Monday the 7th for final processing. Good luck to all. Especially my bro BrownHornet. Good Luck tomorrow. It will happen for you!!! I'm list no. Range 2100- 2140. Peace!!

Oh sh@t!!!! It's about that time my brother!!! And I just laid out all my clothes and put some finishing touches on my 21 page booklet. And I heard my phone chime. I'm glad they got back to you. Cause I was just wondering earlier about your situation. Congrats, thanx, and good luck again Axelt. See you on the battle field God willing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok everyone...... I went through medical, passed that, then got sworn in. Thank God!!! Ok here's how it went. I arrived at 6:00 the nice woman from HR arrived at 6:15. I was the only one there, she allowed me to come up stairs. Got my number, sat around until 7:30. After that they started calling people to form a line. There were 3 different lines. Finally they called the people for medical/final processing. Man I don't know what happened but I was one the last people to leave. And that was at 4:00. But I passed medical, got sworn in, and I will be in the April 28th class. Yo depmaze..... Your time is coming! Hold tight my brother!!! Axelt... I'll see you at orientation my brother!!! Good luck to everyone else! Peace!!

Ok everyone...... I went through medical, passed that, then got sworn in. Thank God!!! Ok here's how it went. I arrived at 6:00 the nice woman from HR arrived at 6:15. I was the only one there, she allowed me to come up stairs. Got my number, sat around until 7:30. After that they started calling people to form a line. There were 3 different lines. Finally they called the people for medical/final processing. Man I don't know what happened but I was one the last people to leave. And that was at 4:00. But I passed medical, got sworn in, and I will be in the April 28th class. Yo depmaze..... Your time is coming! Hold tight my brother!!! Axelt... I'll see you at orientation my brother!!! Good luck to everyone else! Peace!!

Congratulation Brownhornet. , good luck, and thanks for the update and shout out. I guess my turn will be May class hopefully. I'm 2215-2235

Ok everyone...... I went through medical, passed that, then got sworn in. Thank God!!! Ok here's how it went. I arrived at 6:00 the nice woman from HR arrived at 6:15. I was the only one there, she allowed me to come up stairs. Got my number, sat around until 7:30. After that they started calling people to form a line. There were 3 different lines. Finally they called the people for medical/final processing. Man I don't know what happened but I was one the last people to leave. And that was at 4:00. But I passed medical, got sworn in, and I will be in the April 28th class. Yo depmaze..... Your time is coming! Hold tight my brother!!! Axelt... I'll see you at orientation my brother!!! Good luck to everyone else! Peace!

I swear 180th and Livingston will have a river filled with tears of joybwhen my day comes lol. Congrats dude!

Ok everyone...... I went through medical, passed that, then got sworn in. Thank God!!! Ok here's how it went. I arrived at 6:00 the nice woman from HR arrived at 6:15. I was the only one there, she allowed me to come up stairs. Got my number, sat around until 7:30. After that they started calling people to form a line. There were 3 different lines. Finally they called the people for medical/final processing. Man I don't know what happened but I was one the last people to leave. And that was at 4:00. But I passed medical, got sworn in, and I will be in the April 28th class. Yo depmaze..... Your time is coming! Hold tight my brother!!! Axelt... I'll see you at orientation my brother!!! Good luck to everyone else! Peace!!Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCongratulation Brownhornet. , good luck, and thanks for the update and shout out. I guess my turn will be May class hopefully. I'm 2215-2235
Definitely!!! I'm in the late 2180's, so were the other people that were there for T/O. You should be getting a call maybe next week or so. If not... Definitely for the June class! And thanks Depmaze!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok everyone...... I went through medical, passed that, then got sworn in. Thank God!!! Ok here's how it went. I arrived at 6:00 the nice woman from HR arrived at 6:15. I was the only one there, she allowed me to come up stairs. Got my number, sat around until 7:30. After that they started calling people to form a line. There were 3 different lines. Finally they called the people for medical/final processing. Man I don't know what happened but I was one the last people to leave. And that was at 4:00. But I passed medical, got sworn in, and I will be in the April 28th class. Yo depmaze..... Your time is coming! Hold tight my brother!!! Axelt... I'll see you at orientation my brother!!! Good luck to everyone else! Peace!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I swear 180th and Livingston will have a river filled with tears of joybwhen my day comes lol. Congrats dude!
Thanks Screechy Flange... Hell yeah! They were flowing with my tears of joy! Lol. And I like that S/N. Just make sure you've got all of your ducks in order. You don't want ANYTHING to hold you back. Good luck and thanks again!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boo Yah, I checked end my voicemail messages this morning and I got my golden ticket....lol. Mrs. shivers left a voicemail for me to come in for medical and final processing on Thurs. April 10. Hopefully I'll make the April class with you Brownhornet and axelt...I hope everything goes smooth. I'm such a pessimist that I did not believe this day would ever come. I am so stoked. I will finally have a job that I will love.

Boo Yah, I checked end my voicemail messages this morning and I got my golden ticket....lol. Mrs. shivers left a voicemail for me to come in for medical and final processing on Thurs. April 10. Hopefully I'll make the April class with you Brownhornet and axelt...I hope everything goes smooth. I'm such a pessimist that I did not believe this day would ever come. I am so stoked. I will finally have a job that I will love.

Ah sh@t!!!! Looks like they're trying to fill up that May class. Yo I knew it wouldn't take too long for you! Have faith and stay positive. Although that does seem like a daunting task at times. But congrats depmaze!! Just make sure you put all of your history from high school on your booklet. And it wouldn't be a bad idea if you went to your own doctor and checked yourself out. Cause I guy that was there with me got placed on hold for something. He was supposed to be in the April 28th class. So just make sure your ducks are in order. Good luck my brother!!!

Oh yeah!! Congrats Depmaze, we are almost there. Think positive. You are in control from here on in. Looks like you are in line for the pril class with Brown Hornet. Me too!! God willing !! For those out there waiting stay positive

Oh yeah!! Congrats Depmaze, we are almost there. Think positive. You are in control from here on in. Looks like you are in line for the pril class with Brown Hornet. Me too!! God willing !! For those out there waiting stay positive

^ What he said^

^ What he said^

Thanks guys.

CONGRATS DEPMAZE, BROWNHORNET, AXELT!!!!!!!!!!!!  GOOD LUCK AND KEEP SHARING WITH US!!!  YOU GUYS POSTS GIVE US ALL HOPE!  THANKS AGAIN!

LIST# 2280-2300..  IM HOPING I GET MY CALL SOON!  MAYBE FOR MAY!  FINGERS CROSSED!

CONGRATS DEPMAZE, BROWNHORNET, AXELT!!!!!!!!!!!!  GOOD LUCK AND KEEP SHARING WITH US!!!  YOU GUYS POSTS GIVE US ALL HOPE!  THANKS AGAIN!

LIST# 2280-2300..  IM HOPING I GET MY CALL SOON!  MAYBE FOR MAY!  FINGERS CROSSED!

Thanks Mard!!!! The way it looks.... You will get a call for the June class. Cause the class that we got the call for is the May class. But we start April 28th because it's three days of orientation. But you definitely will be getting that call Mard. Thanks again, and good luck to you My brother!! See you on the battle field!!

Oh yeah!! Congrats Depmaze, we are almost there. Think positive. You are in control from here on in. Looks like you are in line for the pril class with Brown Hornet. Me too!! God willing !! For those out there waiting stay positive^ What he said^

Thanks guys.

Anytime my man!!!!

Thanks Natic.... So are you a city B/O? And what is your list range? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea took both test the same year but got called for B/O almost 3yrs ago. I like it but T/O is the childhood dream job so looking forward to it. im in the 2400s

Thanks Natic.... So are you a city B/O? And what is your list range? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea took both test the same year but got called for B/O almost 3yrs ago. I like it but T/O is the childhood dream job so looking forward to it. im in the 2400s

Childhood dream of mine also!!! This is a blessing for me! Well this list won't expire until 2016. They're definitely gonna call you! Have patience brother!!

Childhood dream of mine also!!! This is a blessing for me! Well this list won't expire until 2016. They're definitely gonna call you! Have patience brother!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea we waited this long, i dont mind a little longer. I was hoping sometime in the summer

Childhood dream of mine also!!! This is a blessing for me! Well this list won't expire until 2016. They're definitely gonna call you! Have patience brother!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea we waited this long, i dont mind a little longer. I was hoping sometime in the summer

For real!!! Same thing I said when I got my letter, to be there on 2/6. From that time on, I would tell myself that. It ain't easy, but just hold tight!

Yes!!!! My call just came in. I missed it but they left a voice mail. I go in on Monday the 7th for final processing. Good luck to all. Especially my bro BrownHornet. Good Luck tomorrow. It will happen for you!!! I'm list no. Range 2100- 2140. Peace!!

How did it go?

Hello everyone.  Made it into the April Class!!!!!!!  Soooooooooooo syked  I have waited so long to raise my hand and take the oath.  Can't wait to get this journey started.  To those who are waiting be patient, I was where you may be now.  Anxious, impatient, desperate and at times in a dark place, but reading up on peoples experiences here really gave me hope that this day would come, and here it is.  So I wish you all the best.  Brown Hornet ill be seeing you at the end of this month.  Thanks for keeping my hope up, and for all the encouragement.  Thanks to all who answered all our questions and I will do my best to answer the question of those waiting.  Peace

I can tell you that the 2133 is on the low side.  I am higher than that and when I went in today there were a couple of guys on the list with higher numbers.  So put a smile on your face and stay positive.  I was in by 630 and out by 945, but remember I only went in for final processing.  The HR person looked over my paper work, which took a while since I have an extensive work history and residential history.  Got my finger prints done and my picture taken.  Picked up my benefits packet and the 3 manuals that came with it.  So syked

Hello everyone.  Made it into the April Class!!!!!!!  Soooooooooooo syked  I have waited so long to raise my hand and take the oath.  Can't wait to get this journey started.  To those who are waiting be patient, I was where you may be now.  Anxious, impatient, desperate and at times in a dark place, but reading up on peoples experiences here really gave me hope that this day would come, and here it is.  So I wish you all the best.  Brown Hornet ill be seeing you at the end of this month.  Thanks for keeping my hope up, and for all the encouragement.  Thanks to all who answered all our questions and I will do my best to answer the question of those waiting.  Peace
Congrats my brother!!! And yes, this forum had been sooooo helpful, and informative. I thank all of those trailblazers before us! Woooo!!! Now how are we gonna know who the other one is!? LolSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello everyone.  Made it into the April Class!!!!!!!  Soooooooooooo syked  I have waited so long to raise my hand and take the oath.  Can't wait to get this journey started.  To those who are waiting be patient, I was where you may be now.  Anxious, impatient, desperate and at times in a dark place, but reading up on peoples experiences here really gave me hope that this day would come, and here it is.  So I wish you all the best.  Brown Hornet ill be seeing you at the end of this month.  Thanks for keeping my hope up, and for all the encouragement.  Thanks to all who answered all our questions and I will do my best to answer the question of those waiting.  PeaceI can tell you that the 2133 is on the low side.  I am higher than that and when I went in today there were a couple of guys on the list with higher numbers.  So put a smile on your face and stay positive.  I was in by 630 and out by 945, but remember I only went in for final processing.  The HR person looked over my paper work, which took a while since I have an extensive work history and residential history.  Got my finger prints done and my picture taken.  Picked up my benefits packet and the 3 manuals that came with it.  So syked
^what he said^ stay positive, keep smiling.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk