Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

3rd rail, thanks for joining this forum. I posted before my list#, 2580-2590. also took DT on Feb 26. I know many other people who where there with me on Feb 26th, no one is called yet. Most likely we will be send to take another DT at the end of May since it's good for 90 days only. Hopefully we will be called around September

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Tuesday everyone!!  Hope everyone is doing well!!  Can't wait to start school car.  Anyone out there know what the latest list number to be called for Medical?  This is for the people that are still waiting.  Lets keep the information current.  I know it always made me feel better to come on here and see the numbers being updated.  Good luck to all those out there waiting on the DT and Medical.

thanks Brownhornet!  My eagerness is getting the best of me right now.  Im anxious...  I need to hear something!  LOL..  at minimum i would like to know the last list# called for final processing so i could be patient.. lol

thanks Brownhornet!  My eagerness is getting the best of me right now.  Im anxious...  I need to hear something!  LOL..  at minimum i would like to know the last list# called for final processing so i could be patient.. lol

Yo my dude... I don't blame you in any way for feeling like that. Cause was, and in some way, still anxious to start. But I gotta be cool and enjoy this time off. Cause once we start.... That's it! We belong to MTA. So I'm gonna try to enjoy this (free time) as much as I can.

I hear you loud and clear. It just sucks going to a job that you don't like everyday while waiting on the MTA to call u and save you !! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao!! Yo Mard! Trust me! I was in the same place!! Lol! Funny thing was, that I actually was making more per hour, and I was going for a new position that would've been paying me even MORE! But I was getting MISERABLE! I would not have been happy. But it's a GREAT company! I'm not even gonna lie! It has paid my bills, and then some. OT was crazy!! But the thrill was gone. Hey... It was fun while it lasted. 13yrs! I was there. But my childhood dream knocked on the door! This is a blessing!

Just spoke to Ms. shivers she said last called for final processing was 2270. She said it's highly possible I get called this week. List#2280-2295.

Yo!! God willing! You get called for this class!!! This is good news man!!!

I needed to call her today man. So i could relax all this anxiety. At least I know for sure I'll be getting called sooner than later. I hope she's right about this week tho !

I needed to call her today man. So i could relax all this anxiety. At least I know for sure I'll be getting called sooner than later. I hope she's right about this week tho ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used to call her at LEAST once a week!! I ain't mad at you homie! And if ANYONE would know it's her. So yeah her info. Is pretty much accurate. She told me one time that within a couple of weeks I should be getting a call. I want a believer then, but shieet!!! I got that call buddy! So yo man, hold tight my dude!!
I used to call her at LEAST once a week!! I ain't mad at you homie! And if ANYONE would know it's her. So yeah her info. Is pretty much accurate. She told me one time that within a couple of weeks I should be getting a call. I want a believer then, but shieet!!! I got that call buddy! So yo man, hold tight my dude!!
Want a believer then* Sorry my mistake
I used to call her at LEAST once a week!! I ain't mad at you homie! And if ANYONE would know it's her. So yeah her info. Is pretty much accurate. She told me one time that within a couple of weeks I should be getting a call. I want a believer then, but shieet!!! I got that call buddy! So yo man, hold tight my dude!!Want a believer then* Sorry my mistake
Wasn't a believer* this damn phone!!!!!

Thanks 3rd Rail!!! Just like members have told me, I WILL do the same. You WILL get your call. Just make sure your ducks are in order. Did you get a print out of you work history from social security? And.... Make sure all of your history is accounted for. Another thing.... I've done this also. Go to you physician and get a full physical, if you can, also go to an eye doctor to check your vision. Iron out any kinks (if any) before you actually get called. I don't think you wanna be put on medical hold. I know I didn't want to. Good luck, and thanks again!

I got my work history and Im going to schedule a physical and eye exam for this weekend.My current job insurance just kicked in.

Thanks 3rd Rail!!! Just like members have told me, I WILL do the same. You WILL get your call. Just make sure your ducks are in order. Did you get a print out of you work history from social security? And.... Make sure all of your history is accounted for. Another thing.... I've done this also. Go to you physician and get a full physical, if you can, also go to an eye doctor to check your vision. Iron out any kinks (if any) before you actually get called. I don't think you wanna be put on medical hold. I know I didn't want to. Good luck, and thanks again!

I got my work history and Im going to schedule a physical and eye exam for this weekend.My current job insurance just kicked in.

Good.... Now it's time to put that insurance to work!! Lol good luck my man!!!

Got my call today!!!! Report Monday 4/21 at 730 for medical. Unfortunately they told me I would have to take a second D/T because mines would expire before class starts. Class is 5/19. So basically she told me that I would have to return again for final processing (ID, fingerprint etc...) once they process my med/dt on 4/21. Not a big deal at all. I know axelt had a similar situation where he had to return for final processing separate from his medical so I'm not worried too much about that. If all goes well I will be officially starting on 5/14!!!! I'm still in shock from the call!! Unreal!!

just got call my number is just under 2300

first dt feb 10 

i asked and was told they want me for the may 18 class  the april start date class is full

i am going in for the medical and second   drug test because mine will be to old

was told not to  bring my booklet till i pass second drug test

good luck everyone

It's definitely 5/19 bigdanxxl. I will see you there!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my call today!!!! Report Monday 4/21 at 730 for medical. Unfortunately they told me I would have to take a second D/T because mines would expire before class starts. Class is 5/19. So basically she told me that I would have to return again for final processing (ID, fingerprint etc...) once they process my med/dt on 4/21. Not a big deal at all. I know axelt had a similar situation where he had to return for final processing separate from his medical so I'm not worried too much about that. If all goes well I will be officially starting on 5/14!!!! I'm still in shock from the call!! Unreal!! Correction **** class is 5/19Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my call today!!!! Report Monday 4/21 at 730 for medical. Unfortunately they told me I would have to take a second D/T because mines would expire before class starts. Class is 5/19. So basically she told me that I would have to return again for final processing (ID, fingerprint etc...) once they process my med/dt on 4/21. Not a big deal at all. I know axelt had a similar situation where he had to return for final processing separate from his medical so I'm not worried too much about that. If all goes well I will be officially starting on 5/14!!!! I'm still in shock from the call!! Unreal!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Mard and @bigdanxxl, Well at least you know you are on the next thing smoking.  I can not wait until April 28 gets here.  I'm just getting my acceptable 1st day reporting uniforms together until issued:  I just picked up dickies pants and shirts. 

Shoes: sturdy, closed, dark solid color, no sneaker or sandals.

Pants:  Long, dark, blue or black: solid without prints, no jeans.

Shirts: Plain, button down, light blue with collar; no design.

FYI:  On the eye test it helps to blink your eyes a few times if you can not see the images clearly. 

Got my call today!!!! Report Monday 4/21 at 730 for medical. Unfortunately they told me I would have to take a second D/T because mines would expire before class starts. Class is 5/19. So basically she told me that I would have to return again for final processing (ID, fingerprint etc...) once they process my med/dt on 4/21. Not a big deal at all. I know axelt had a similar situation where he had to return for final processing separate from his medical so I'm not worried too much about that. If all goes well I will be officially starting on 5/14!!!! I'm still in shock from the call!! Unreal!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Mard and @bigdanxxl, Well at least you know you are on the next thing smoking.  I can not wait until April 28 gets here.  I'm just getting my acceptable 1st day reporting uniforms together until issued:  I just picked up dickies pants and shirts. 

Shoes: sturdy, closed, dark solid color, no sneaker or sandals.

Pants:  Long, dark, blue or black: solid without prints, no jeans.

Shirts: Plain, button down, light blue with collar; no design.

FYI:  On the eye test it helps to blink your eyes a few times if you can not see the images clearly. 

^what he said^^ Mard, and Bigdanxxl... It's you guys turn coming up!

just got call my number is just under 2300

first dt feb 10

i asked and was told they want me for the may 18 class the april start date class is full

i am going in for the medical and second drug test because mine will be to old

was told not to bring my booklet till i pass second drug test

good luck everyone

Thanks for your post. Looks like the exam list picks up the speed even more!!!

Last month the last hired was 2133! Let's see the next # to be hired for April.

Very interesting....

This is insane!! It seems like things are really moving now. Congrats to those peeps that we're waiting on phone calls and have gotten them. We know how you feel. I'm still on a high. Can't wait to start. Quick question. I know it has been answered hundreds of times , I know because I have read this over and over. But just to clarify, we start at 30.00 an hour yes? This position is hourly yes? Thx in advance

This is insane!! It seems like things are really moving now. Congrats to those peeps that we're waiting on phone calls and have gotten them. We know how you feel. I'm still on a high. Can't wait to start. Quick question. I know it has been answered hundreds of times , I know because I have read this over and over. But just to clarify, we start at 30.00 an hour yes? This position is hourly yes? Thx in advance

Wassup Axelt... Yes we do, and it is hourly. Well that hourly rate will likely go up, because the MTA, and TWU have reached a tentative agreement. Saw it on the news. It still has to get ratified by the rank and file members first. See you on the 28th my brother!!