Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BH78 thanks for your response. I have her phone #. So far I see that it's about 250 people a month on avarage are being processed. Will definitely call her if no call or letter for the second d/t or final process by the end of May. Don't want to stress myself out. My time will come when is suppose to come. The most important to see the last list # officialy hired to see they didn't skip my #.

Lol. Everyone has been stressed about this potential dream come true. You have the right attitude that your time will come when or if it comes. Keep the faith.

Just a weekend away BH, depmaze, axelt !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two days and a wake up. What up my main man Brownhornet, tell Fat Albert I said what's up.

Axelt, mard, BH. I hope I get "B" division. What you guys want.

Biggie 10 commandments.

Follow these rules you'll have mad bread to break up

If not, 24 years on the wake up

Slug hit your temple, watch your frame shake up

Caretaker did your makeup, when you passed

Your girl messed my man Jake up, heard in three weeks

She sniffed a whole half of cake up.. Lol

Gotta go gotta go more pots to bake up!!!

I want Div A if possible. I'm from the boogie down. So it would be a little easier for me once in a while.

@depmaze @mard Lmao the ten transit commandments!!!!! Lol yo Fat Albert is good, I just chilling with him.. Lol here we go fellas. @axelt yo!! Where have you been brother!!!

I want Div A if possible. I'm from the boogie down. So it would be a little easier for me once in a while.

Lol. I used to live in the BX. Now I'm in Shaolin. I know you cool by finishing the rhyme. Can't wait to meet my forum family on Monday.

Lol. I used to live in the BX. Now I'm in Shaolin. I know you cool by finishing the rhyme. Can't wait to meet my forum family on Monday.

@depmaze @Mard I forgot to say, I'm hoping for the B. But if not... Oh well I'll still be happier then a pig in shit!!!

What is up!!!!!!! @Depmaze, @Mard, @BrownHornet.  Never wanted a Friday to end and a Monday to begin so bad before.  I have been racking my brain trying to figure out what division would be the best for me.  From everything I have read here the deciding factor is where you live.  what do you guys think.  I live in Brooklyn,  downtown area. 

What is up!!!!!!! @Depmaze, @Mard, @BrownHornet.  Never wanted a Friday to end and a Monday to begin so bad before.  I have been racking my brain trying to figure out what division would be the best for me.  From everything I have read here the deciding factor is where you live.  what do you guys think.  I live in Brooklyn,  downtown area. 

Lmao!!! I'm from Brooklyn also Axelt. By ENY. More by the J. But I would like the B, but I said this before, and I'll say it again..... I won't mind if I don't get the B! I'll be happier then a pig in shit no matter!!! This is my childhood dream!!

Good luck to all of you starting on Monday. I took my d/t on 2/27 and have been following this forum ever since. First time posting. My list range 2600 - 2620. Your updates have been extremely helpful. I am anxiously awaiting my phone call. Please continue to keep us posted.

Hope you're right

They did the same thing to Axelt... But with me, and depmaze it was all in one day. And I remember I got sworn in on Friday 4/4 that following Monday Axelt posted that he went in for final processing. But he took his medical one week before I was scheduled for medical/ final processing. So I'm thinking..... They're getting us sworn in, and squared away then they will start lining the rest of y'all up!

Sounds about right.

Yeah man, funny cause when Axelt was in for medical. He posted that they will call him back for final processing, he was baffled. I was also. That DAY was a Friday, I received a call From Ms. Shivers to come in the following Friday for medical/ final. And I remember thinking well I better be prepared to go home and wait for another call once I get through medical. But nah.... I was okaaayy..... Good thing I had a fresh cut, cause I got sworn in. Gotta be fresh for that ID photo!!! Lol

Good luck to all of you starting on Monday. I took my d/t on 2/27 and have been following this forum ever since. First time posting. My list range 2600 - 2620. Your updates have been extremely helpful. I am anxiously awaiting my phone call. Please continue to keep us posted.

Thanks for the well wishes... And welcome to the forum! Also I will do my best to keep you guys coming behind up to date with current things ( ie school car, yard posting, road posting etc) good luck to all!!! Mard you should be getting your call soon, very soon!