Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

Hello all. I'm a little late but I just wanted to thank everyone for posting about their experiences. You have definitely helped me a lot over the past few months. Looking forward to meeting some of you on monday.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello all. I'm a little late but I just wanted to thank everyone for posting about their experiences. You have definitely helped me a lot over the past few months. Looking forward to meeting some of you on monday.

Hello lauren... Welcome to the forum, may ask you what day was your medical/final processing? And how did it go for you?

Sure, my drug test was Feb 5. I went for medical on April 2 and received a phone call the next day informing me to come back for final processing on April 7. Yesterday was my last day at my job and now I'm just waiting for Monday to come. I'm sure you've already looked at the paperwork they gave us during final processing, but if not there is some paperwork they need us to bring for benefits so take a look if you haven't.

Sure, my drug test was Feb 5. I went for medical on April 2 and received a phone call the next day informing me to come back for final processing on April 7. Yesterday was my last day at my job and now I'm just waiting for Monday to come. I'm sure you've already looked at the paperwork they gave us during final processing, but if not there is some paperwork they need us to bring for benefits so take a look if you haven't.

Thanks yes I have, oh ok. Yeah I was processed April 4th, my last official day is actually the 28th. I burned up all my vacation time. I've been off since April April 11th. I had to enjoy it now, cause that's it for us. It's pedal to the metal starting Monday.

guys you think a standard size backpack will fit all the stuff that we will be getting on monday/tuesday??

Wassup 923 I don't think we will get anything on Monday. I could be wrong, but when we DO get our stuff the9a9uqutu.jpg that size bag is the one the might suffice. Any back pack bigger then that would be a hiking bag.

Wassup 923 I don't think we will get anything on Monday. I could be wrong, but when we DO get our stuff the that size bag is the one the might suffice. Any back pack bigger then that would be a hiking bag.

Or you can get a bag with wheels, I know that one in the pic is a bit pricey. It's just an example of a xlarge back pack. I hope this info. Helps

thanks fella's!! getting surreal that this is starting tomorrow. still hasn't really hit yet. i feel as if it is just a "thing to do" tomorrow not like a new point in life. super super nervous though

Same here 923... It's crazy how it still feels surreal!! Here we go!!

Word of advice to all coming in, be on time, don't take off unless you really have to, listen to your instructors and study hard. If you do this you will succeed down here. There is a world of things you will be learning and it won't be easy so work hard for it and you will be rewarded in the end.

Word of advice to all coming in, be on time, don't take off unless you really have to, listen to your instructors and study hard. If you do this you will succeed down here. There is a world of things you will be learning and it won't be easy so work hard for it and you will be rewarded in the end.

Thank you for that info. And for taking your time out to share that with us. Nothing like priceless information from a senior member on here. Thanks again Etrain..

Another bit of advice.... What you think you know about transit ,you don't... This can be a great career if you allow it too!

Hey lauren... I'm sitting at your table. I heard them call your name

Just got my call for final processing. Report weds at 9am.. I almost collapsed during the call!! 5 long years!!!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

List# 2280-2300Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk