Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the suspense is killing me @trainman. 275X is my #. Would love to get called Monday or Tuesday. Ahhhh. I've waited so long to finally have this goal achieved.

I hear you loud n clear my brother. Anyday or week my brother. Hang tight. Did u go for the DT already?

@HopefulTO good luck & have fun. Hope to get a call either this week or next. Be safe & keep us updated.

Thanks! I will keep you guys updates as much as i can. Look for that call this week or by the latest next week. I will see Ms. Shivers tomorrow so i will see if she can let me know when the next class is so i can tell you guys.

Day one in the books. It was a long day with a lot and i mean a lot of info lol. There had to be about 40 TO in there today. I would say that's a good sign for you guys waiting for the next class. Also it seems there will be a lot more TO's coming in from what i heard today. 

@HopefulTO dude that means alot. Thank you. Still no call yet but if memory serves me right it could come any day now. Regardless I have Ms Shivers # if I get a little concerned. Keep the info coming. Its very helpful & useful.

No problem. I got my call on Thursday and had to show up on Tuesday for final. Before you know it you will be telling the people behind you the same thing. The one thing i noticed was that this job can be fun when you have that down time but snap right out of that when your on that train.

No problem. I got my call on Thursday and had to show up on Tuesday for final. Before you know it you will be telling the people behind you the same thing. The one thing i noticed was that this job can be fun when you have that down time but snap right out of that when your on that train.

The job can be fun when you are on that train as well ,12 going 13 years from off the street still having fun.

I take it serious I do keep it real when need be but I enjoy what I do...

Hey that's just me though.

The job can be fun when you are on that train as well ,12 going 13 years from off the street still having fun.

I take it serious I do keep it real when need be but I enjoy what I do...

Hey that's just me though.

Yea the ppl in the class are ok but i see there are a few ppl who are not taken it to serious yet. Maybe that's because were not in school car till Thursday.

Can anyone give an average of time to when calls are made? 8a-4p, 9-5p, or do they only make calls for X amount of hours in a day.

I got the call around 2:30. Day 2 in the books. We all got A division which is great for me. I live in the BX now. The HR trainers were telling us that they are training new classes every week now. SO look out for that call its coming.