Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

@Brownhornet78 thanks . Nah man, I grew up & lived along the West End until about 10 years ago, then moved to L.I. Loved seeing those R40 slants when it was the B line, the M line when it ran. So yeah like most, I have that sentimental attachment to the B div. But I'll take whatever comes my way.
@WestEndMan, oh ok that's cool, but I do have to agree with @ Allday I hated the way those slant 40's looked. But I heard they were fast though. Lol
Thanks to all the answers. This is truly helpful. Honestly I will accept anything that comes my way & do what it takes or asked of me when the time comes. Just going to go with the flow.
Well put!!!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its always better to pick the division closest to you. Your going to work long hours so your commute has to be a factor. If you live near coney island as an example can you handle a 4 AM report at 241 Wakefield in the BX

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Yeah I'm on the J line. Yeah that white plains report isn't gonna be fun.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Yeah I'm on the J line. Yeah that white plains report isn't gonna be fun.

i don't know how things are now but when I was a C/O back in 97 control, command, or whatever they're calling themselves now worked with us. Being where I lived I've always got the E J F or A out of Lefferts. Rarely did I get Stillwell or the A out of Far Rock. Remember once having to start @ 207st. It was fun.

Does Stillwell Ave still have the pool table??? Loved being an extra there!

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Yeah I'm on the J line. Yeah that white plains report isn't gonna be fun.i don't know how things are now but when I was a C/O back in 97 control, command, or whatever they're calling themselves now worked with us. Being where I lived I've always got the E J F or A out of Lefferts. Rarely did I get Stillwell or the A out of Far Rock. Remember once having to start @ 207st. It was fun.Does Stillwell Ave still have the pool table??? Loved being an extra there!

Ah, so you were in the TA previously huh? Sheeit! You should be dropping some knowledge on us my brother!!! Lol

Ah, so you were in the TA previously huh? Sheeit! You should be dropping some knowledge on us my brother!!! Lol

It was only for 6 month so I didn't feel I was qualified to do so. I'll leave that to RTOman, Subway Guy, P.B. Dave and those guys. But I can tell you from what I remember is that in some crew rooms you better have thick skin. Pick and choose your battles VERY carefully. ( this is not to anyone in particular but everyone in general.)

I don't know exactly what happened here. But I do know that @trainman has a track record of trying to police this forum like he owns it. Then he likes to hide when things get thick. @trainman likes to ask off topic questions when it suits him but if we talk about off topic subjects on here he starts crying like a little girl. When I say off topic I'm referring to getting called for dt or med or final processing.

Exactly, so if you don't know what happen. MIND YOUR F*CKIN BUSINESS, MIND YOUR F*CKIN BUSINESS, MIND YOUR F*CKIN BUSINESS... CAN YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD??? Or is BrownHornet78 too busy b*ttf*ckin you in your *SS!!! Both of you need to get off my d*ck. I am not hiding from nobody. You name the time & I will be there.

Ah, so you were in the TA previously huh? Sheeit! You should be dropping some knowledge on us my brother!!! LolIt was only for 6 month so I didn't feel I was qualified to do so. I'll leave that to RTOman, Subway Guy, P.B. Dave and those guys. But I can tell you from what I remember is that in some crew rooms you better have thick skin. Pick and choose your battles VERY carefully. ( this is not to anyone in particular but everyone in general.)

Oh I can dig it!! Yeah I've already seen how far being thinned skin can get you... ????????

I don't know exactly what happened here. But I do know that @trainman has a track record of trying to police this forum like he owns it. Then he likes to hide when things get thick. @trainman likes to ask off topic questions when it suits him but if we talk about off topic subjects on here he starts crying like a little girl. When I say off topic I'm referring to getting called for dt or med or final processing.Exactly, so if you don't know what happen. MIND YOUR F*CKIN BUSINESS, MIND YOUR F*CKIN BUSINESS, MIND YOUR F*CKIN BUSINESS... CAN YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD??? Or is BrownHornet78 too busy b*ttf*ckin you in your *SS!!! Both of you need to get off my d*ck. I am not hiding from nobody. You name the time & I will be there.

???????????? Look you keep your homosexual thoughts to yourself!! being that I see how sensitive you are. You remind me of a woman on her cycle, any lil thing ou say to her will set her off! And those empty threats, and meet up locations I told you, I'm not with those!!! TOUGH GUY @trainwoman!!!!! And do me a favor. Never ever incite a another man to your private parts! Cause that's not what real MEN do! On that note, grow up, and have some self respect. This dude.....SMDH inviting another dude to his/or her privates.... Damn shame

Oh I can dig it!! Yeah I've already seen how far being thinned skin can get you...

Its funny how things are starting to come back to me. I remember being in the 179st crew room around a bunch of TO's who happen to be Army vets. When I told them I was a Navy Vet, THEY LET ME HAVE IT!! Gay Navy jokes and the whole 9! I remember laughing so hard b'cause I knew it was all in fun. There was a time when I was training and the instructor said something slick and I had to give him that " be extremely careful of how you talk to me" look.

Oh I can dig it!! Yeah I've already seen how far being thinned skin can get you... Its funny how things are starting to come back to me. I remember being in the 179st crew room around a bunch of TO's who happen to be Army vets. When I told them I was a Navy Vet, THEY LET ME HAVE IT!! Gay Navy jokes and the whole 9! I remember laughing so hard b'cause I knew it was all in fun. There was a time when I was training and the instructor said something slick and I had to give him that " be extremely careful of how you talk to me" look.

???????????? To just last week I was at E180th yard posting, and I was in the crew room, just cooling. And this conductor dude came in and was saying wassup to everyone, including myself. So they said to him, you know he's a student. Referring to me. That dude said " yo I don't talk to new people, why y'all let me talk to him" I bust out laughing! Then everybody was like " at least he had a sense of humor!! ????????. Now if I was sensitive who knows how they would've responded to me..

@trainman the truth hurts... but no need to get all worked up like you some type of gangster... Work out your anger issues before you get called down here.  because the outbursts and lack of self control that you have right now won't help you at all down here.  The 5 plus years you waited to get this job will be taken from you in a NY minute for behaving that way.  So chill out boy..  You never know who's reading this.. 

@trainman the truth hurts... but no need to get all worked up like you some type of gangster... Work out your anger issues before you get called down here.  because the outbursts and lack of self control that you have right now won't help you at all down here.  The 5 plus years you waited to get this job will be taken from you in a NY minute for behaving that way.  So chill out boy..  You never know who's reading this.. 

^^What he said^^ 100% Nuff said!!! ????????????

As far as I'm concerned it shall.. No one likes a snitch down here lesson number two... So if one can't keep their mouth shit don't bother joining it.. Things come full circle down here eventually you will get found out.

OMG i DID not mean to use profanity I meant "Shut"....

Darn Ipad.....

As far as I'm concerned it shall.. No one likes a snitch down here lesson number two... So if one can't keep their mouth shit don't bother joining it.. Things come full circle down here eventually you will get found out.

OMG i DID not mean to use profanity I meant "Shut"....

Darn Ipad.....

@RTOman.... Don't worry about it we knew what you meant. ???????? Well now I'm in the crew room. You'll be seeing me asking you senior members RTO questions over there

I gotta Agree with this Poster @trainman you just relax cause i can give you a quick tale, there was this New O/C Train Operator in one of my RTO facebook groups pooping off a lot acting all bad and stuff.

Letting causal teasing get him worked Up...

We warned him to relax and Chill cause MTA will not tolerate that kind of behavior (Esp from New Folks). 

Guess what? He didnt even make it past Schoolcar...

Im just trying to pull your coat man giving you advice.....

@BrownHornet Nice Badge....   :)

I gotta Agree with this Poster @trainman you just relax cause i can give you a quick tale, there was this New O/C Train Operator in one of my RTO facebook groups pooping off a lot acting all bad and stuff.

Letting causal teasing get him worked Up...

We warned him to relax and Chill cause MTA will not tolerate that kind of behavior (Esp from New Folks). 

Guess what? He didnt even make it past Schoolcar...

Im just trying to pull your coat man giving you advice.....@BrownHornet Nice Badge....   :)

@ RTOman... ????????@ nice badge! Yeah PLEASE pull that dude trainmans coat!! Cause I'm not for the threats, and all the extra stuff. He's not built for that. And that dude blows a gasket at anything he feels is an offense to him. Just like when anyone agrees with a post we put ^^what he said^^ he blew a gasket thinking people were clowning him! I don't get into verbal matches with men. I'm not one for talking, plus this is an OPEN forum. Why would I even play myself to act TOUGH on a public online forum!! Lmao! Thanks again RTOman! We needed a veteran member to intervene.

@brownhornet dude didn't know the difference between "WHAT HE SAID???"  and  ^^what he said^^.  One is a question the other is confirmation.. LMAO... crazy.  Those little misunderstandings will have you fail the signal exam!!!  hahaha..  Alright Im done talking about @trainman.  I genuinely hope he does get this job and does well for himself.. Im not a hater at all..  

@ RTOman... @ nice badge! Yeah PLEASE pull that dude trainmans coat!! Cause I'm not for the threats, and all the extra stuff. He's not built for that. And that dude blows a gasket at anything he feels is an offense to him. Just like when anyone agrees with a post we put ^^what he said^^ he blew a gasket thinking people were clowning him! I don't get into verbal matches with men. I'm not one for talking, plus this is an OPEN forum. Why would I even play myself to act TOUGH on a public online forum!! Lmao! Thanks again RTOman! We needed a veteran member to intervene.

I KNEW IT WAS SOMETHING ABOUT YOU I LIKED!!! We think alike. I ain't with the back and forth either. Some sound advice. The reason I'm not in school car now is because back in Nov I had to show some guy he wasn't as tough as HE thought he was. Not only is it costing me @ least 6 months of my possible TA career but imagine if it would've happened AFTER I got sworn in? 6 years waiting for nothing. So @ trainman, Dawg you can't let someone's catchphrase get you all riled up. Some of may know each other but for the most part , we're all just screen names in the form and that's how you have to look at it.

@brownhornet dude didn't know the difference between "WHAT HE SAID???"  and  ^^what he said^^.  One is a question the other is confirmation.. LMAO... crazy.  Those little misunderstandings will have you fail the signal exam!!!  hahaha..  Alright Im done talking about @trainman.  I genuinely hope he does get this job and does well for himself.. Im not a hater at all..  

???????????????? Yo you stupid!!!! Ah see you got a badge. Is that what RTOman was talking about? With the badge? I've had that badge for some time now. I guess no one was able to see it!