Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went down for final processing today, start school car on the 28th. Yes, there are 40 T/O's per class.What is your list # range?

. And what's your list # trainman?? Seems like you been on here forever. What's your deal?

. And what's your list # trainman?? Seems like you been on here forever. What's your deal?

I've probably got the lowest number on here not processed yet. (240X) Edited by Allday

Wait a minute Allday, is there something more to that? Medical hold, postponement, background issues, etc?

LOL!! I have a legal issue that'll be dismissed in Late Sept. Also gives me time to clear up other things.

My list # is in the mid 3,000's. The way this list is moving I should be called by the end of this year. I been on like many others and just like you. Waiting my turn buddy.

My list # is in the mid 3,000's. The way this list is moving I should be called by the end of this year. I been on like many others and just like you. Waiting my turn buddy.

I hear that. I'm at 37xx and I never thought I'd be called. I still might not, but the odds are now much better than I thought. I just want the chance to prove myself in school car and on the job. Hopefully I can be in school car by the spring.

I went down for final processing today, start school car on the 28th. Yes, there are 40 T/O's per class.What is your list # range?. And what's your list # trainman?? Seems like you been on here forever. What's your deal?

What he said^^ What is YOUR list number Trainman? You HAVE been on here forever. Asking the same, or irrelevant questions not pertaining to your current situation.

What he said^^ What is YOUR list number Trainman? You HAVE been on here forever. Asking the same, or irrelevant questions not pertaining to your current situation.

What is your list #? I just gave u my range unless you are stupid. We all help one another out on here with info. So if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything @ all. I haven't been on here forever. Just about a year. Are you the same a**hole that always says "WHAT HE SAID"? If so, grow up. WHAT HE SAID!!! A**HOLE!!!!

What he said^^ What is YOUR list number Trainman? You HAVE been on here forever. Asking the same, or irrelevant questions not pertaining to your current situation.What is your list #? I just gave u my range unless you are stupid. We all help one another out on here with info. So if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything @ all. I haven't been on here forever. Just about a year. Are you the same a**hole that always says "WHAT HE SAID"? If so, grow up. WHAT HE SAID!!! A**HOLE!!!!

Yeah I'm one of the a**holes that always says "what he said" and no you never gave ME your list number, furthermore I have seen you ask the same kind of questions over, and over. Even questions about school car. And I'm simply saying worry about getting to the first step before you worry about what's being taught in school car.

Oh and PS, Haaaa!!! That shows your level of maturity how you responded to me. Good bye, and good luck! That'll be my ONLY response to you! Deuces!!! ✌️✌️

Yeah I'm one of the a**holes that always says "what he said" and no you never gave ME your list number, furthermore I have seen you ask the same kind of questions over, and over. Even questions about school car. And I'm simply saying worry about getting to the first step before you worry about what's being taught in school car.

Oh and PS, Haaaa!!! That shows your level of maturity how you responded to me. Good bye, and good luck! That'll be my ONLY response to you! Deuces!!! ✌️✌️

WOW!!!

Oh and PS, Haaaa!!! That shows your level of maturity how you responded to me. Good bye, and good luck! That'll be my ONLY response to you! Deuces!!! ✌️✌️WOW!!!

@Allday Yeah, tell me about it!! Waddup with you though. Taking care of what you had to take care of?

@Allday Yeah, tell me about it!! Waddup with you though. Taking care of what you had to take care of?

Takin care of nothing. U need to mind business n keep your mouth shut if u don't have anything nice to say. A LOT of people on here not just me ask ques bout the process, school car, etc. So again f*ckin a**hole if you don't have nothing nice to say MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!! THANK U.

@Allday Yeah, tell me about it!! Waddup with you though. Taking care of what you had to take care of?Takin care of nothing. U need to mind business n keep your mouth shut if u don't have anything nice to say. A LOT of people on here not just me ask ques bout the process, school car, etc. So again f*ckin a**hole if you don't have nothing nice to say MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!! THANK U.
Haaa!!! I see we have a cyber thug on our hands!! All the name calling and everything else only solidifies what I said about you in my last post. You are a CHILD!!!! I guess you need your diapers changed that's why you're ranting, and name calling! And the question about taking care of, was definitely not for you. It was for an ADULT!
@Allday Yeah, tell me about it!! Waddup with you though. Taking care of what you had to take care of?Just w8n 'ill sept. Looking to make the Oct class
@Allday ok that's wassup! I'm glad to hear you worked on it! Now all there is for you to do is gear up for the process. Cause once you're in here, everything gets crazy!!! But good luck though!!

Haaa!!! I see we have a cyber thug on our hands!! All the name calling and everything else only solidifies what I said about you in my last post. You are a CHILD!!!! I guess you need your diapers changed that's why you're ranting, and name calling! And the question about taking care of, was definitely not for you. It was for an ADULT!

@Allday ok that's wassup! I'm glad to hear you worked on it! Now all there is for you to do is gear up for the process. Cause once you're in here, everything gets crazy!!! But good luck though!!

thanks, I appreciate everyone's support in this forum whether it be good bad or indifferent.

@Allday ok that's wassup! I'm glad to hear you worked on it! Now all there is for you to do is gear up for the process. Cause once you're in here, everything gets crazy!!! But good luck though!! thanks, I appreciate everyone's support in this forum whether it be good bad or indifferent.

@Allday No prob. Soon enough I'll be seeing your post about you going through processing. Lol, then I'll be glad for you also. Cause I remember when you said you had to fall back, and I know that sucks. But... You got this!!!

@Allday No prob. Soon enough I'll be seeing your post about you going through processing. Lol, then I'll be glad for you also. Cause I remember when you said you had to fall back, and I know that sucks. But... You got this!!!

Oh no doubt!! You & Mard just keep that positive energy going on in this forum because trust me, it helps more than you both can imagine. I truly appreciate RTOMAN AND Subway Guy's knowledge and insight into what to expect once we're out there. For everyone else who passes through this forum let's stay focused on getting TO school car so that we're able to get TRHOUGH school car. 1 Edited by Allday

@Allday No prob. Soon enough I'll be seeing your post about you going through processing. Lol, then I'll be glad for you also. Cause I remember when you said you had to fall back, and I know that sucks. But... You got this!!!Oh no doubt!! You & Mard just keep that positive energy going on in this forum because trust me, it helps more than you both can imagine. I truly appreciate RTOMAN AND Subway Guy's knowledge and insight into what to expect once we're out there. For everyone else who passes through this forum let's stay focused on getting TO school car before we can get TRHOUGH school car. 1

@Allday you couldn't have said it any better. TO school car before you get THROUGH school car!! And yes, those veteran members SubwayGuy. And RTOman give very sound advice in here. And that's what guys like myself and Mard, etc. are doing the same. Cause it really does help. And I'm glad it's helping out. If not everyone, at least one person will use this lil advice that we share.

@Allday you couldn't have said it any better. TO school car before you get THROUGH school car!! And yes, those veteran members SubwayGuy. And RTOman give very sound advice in here. And that's what guys like myself and Mard, etc. are doing the same. Cause it really does help. And I'm glad it's helping out. If not everyone, at least one person will use this lil advice that we share.

I wonder if on your job application whenever a ques is asked you write "what he said"? Are you a retard or idiot?? Or are you just trying to be funny on this forum? Do me a BIG favor/solid, DON'T SEND ME STUPID QUES ON HERE ANYMORE. What is my list #? I gave my list # range before. And as for me asking ques that is NONE OF YOUR F*UCKIN BUSINESS. So again please don't hit me up with anymore of your comments. And I hope I NEVER meet u on the train and you pull this with me cause you will have wish you never met me. I also wonder if you say "what he said" on your current job if anyone was stupid enough to hire you in the first place? Maybe they think you are hard of hearing or deaf?? Or maybe they already you are a immature little dick that doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut. Well in any case it is what it is...

Cut the s*** out. The rest of us don't want to read an internet pissing contest.

Back on topic.

Blowing off a little steam it happens..

Hey might as well let em see to how it can be down here at times.

The key is....

Knowing WHEN to STOP.

Sometimes stuff gets outta hand and G2's are written. Which I have said here a few times.