Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the family Breaker013

Thanks Hopeful! 

I need to get navy/blk pants and grey shirts. Are they the Dickies work pants and shirts? Anyone know where is a good place to get them from?

Thanks Hopeful! 

I need to get navy/blk pants and grey shirts. Are they the Dickies work pants and shirts? Anyone know where is a good place to get them from?

Are cargo pants acceptable?

No. Ms. Rivera asked that I check back towards the end of March/early April. Most people called up for the February 9th class were actually people with list numbers below 3,3316. Most who reenlisted their names back on the list for various reason. I hope to see the list ascend from 3,3316 next time since i'm list number 3,4xx. 

I wish you the best of luck Breaker and definitely keeps us posted as you embark on your journey!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes September 19, 2016. Even though they're not hiring now doesn't mean it won't resume. Just be patient and try to wait to next for the class. I'm going to check again in April. Also make sure you're in good shape so when you're called for your medical, you don't delay the process by having a medical hold.