Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to all starting school car tomorrow. i started in the 11/12 class and i will say this make sure you are well rested every day and you come prepared to learn. This line of work isnt for everyone so make sure you make the best of it.

Good Luck to you!

Sensitive? That is the dumbest thing I have heard on this thread so far. Your opinion is lacking, I was simply stating the retarded statements that go around on here. How can I take that personal? The holier then thou attitude is picking up a Mic. In my 40 years on this earth I think that was the most childish form of expression I have seen. Say what you like but I take none of this personal, I have very thick skin. I just call shat like I see it. Nothing personal, just don't care for kid games. Ps Takes Mic throws it down and Good night Cleveland!

you sound very childish yourself at the end of your post and i hope i am not in the same class in school car as you because like i said before i currently work for the mta and your 40 year old virgin self would be just the dumb person asking me all sorts of stupids questions which is part of the reason i would not want any of my "so-called classmates asking me anything" you talk so much big stuff here on how you dont take nothing personal but yet you seem to know more about what it is like working for the mta let alone being a T/O i dont have much time here as some of my fellow co-workers but i have enough time to tell you listen to everything everyone is telling and adjust yourself to the lifestyle on this job try to balance what they teach you and school car and real life situations on the road!!! because depending on what the situation is what they teach you in school car and also get you chastised for not using common sense PS * finds mic and stick it right8 you know the rest!!!!

Who asked you? Mind your own business fvck face. And I already told you never respond to ANY of my post I want nothing to do with you, keep fvcking with me and its gonna get ugly on beyond this forum a$$hole.

Is that a threat? 2 Broadway doesn't like that kind of stuff.

From this post forward, this remains civil, or I will continue deleting posts from the thread. (i'm not done yet) For those of you that don't know me, I do ban people without any advance notice. Once you have broken a rule, (might want to read them) you are subject to post monitoring and approval, suspension from posting, or an outright ban.

Within the next 72 hours, I will likely be doing all of the above personally. This IS NOT that "other message board." Take the bullshit over there.

Note to previously banned members who want to come back with new usernames: We are on to you. Just because you continue to post, does not mean we do not know what is going on. We are coming for you. We are just going about it a different way. We aren't going to make a big production about it. If a few people abruptly stop posting, there is no need for any other members to ask why, or where they are.

So you can all start acting like adults, or regress to childhood elsewhere. Our youngest member to ever join had to have parents permission because he was only 9 years old. Now 4 years later he is a top contributor, and will likely be a damn good moderator one day. The sad thing is the fact that he was more mature at 9, than half of you are now. SMH.......

Happy Holidays!

Oh look whos back "Woodlawns and V/C's most famous".... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Enjoy your stay while it lasts....

Heard you was nervous as heck when a TSS rode yer train last week didn't run yer trap the way you did here...

Nah, I was fine. My door operation was excellent, according to the TSS.

From this post forward, this remains civil, or I will continue deleting posts from the thread. (i'm not done yet) For those of you that don't know me, I do ban people without any advance notice. Once you have broken a rule, (might want to read them) you are subject to post monitoring and approval, suspension from posting, or an outright ban.

Within the next 72 hours, I will likely be doing all of the above personally. This IS NOT that "other message board." Take the bullshit over there.

Note to previously banned members who want to come back with new usernames: We are on to you. Just because you continue to post, does not mean we do not know what is going on. We are coming for you. We are just going about it a different way. We aren't going to make a big production about it. If a few people abruptly stop posting, there is no need for any other members to ask why, or where they are.

So you can all start acting like adults, or regress to childhood elsewhere. Our youngest member to ever join had to have parents permission because he was only 9 years old. Now 4 years later he is a top contributor, and will likely be a damn good moderator one day. The sad thing is the fact that he was more mature at 9, than half of you are now. SMH.......

Happy Holidays!

Thank God! Its like people are like trying to freakin one up each other here. Im just here BSing with people picking up a few tidbits and whatnot and some of these morons have to argue with each other about the stupidest S@&T

Any current or former t/o's that absolutely hate(d) the job? Maybe a few pro's / con's from seasoned veterans. I took my DT, and if I get the final approval this will be my "fork in the road" when determining whether to accept or not. Just trying to get as much info as possible and this forum has been a huge help.

(bonus question) I know I saw this somewhere but I've done some searches and I can't find the answer.... What is top pay for a t/o and how long does it take to reach?

Thanks all.

Any current or former t/o's that absolutely hate(d) the job? Maybe a few pro's / con's from seasoned veterans. I took my DT, and if I get the final approval this will be my "fork in the road" when determining whether to accept or not. Just trying to get as much info as possible and this forum has been a huge help.

(bonus question) I know I saw this somewhere but I've done some searches and I can't find the answer.... What is top pay for a t/o and how long does it take to reach?

Thanks all.

I say go for it! All you can do is go back to your former title if its not for you. Edited by RTOMan

Thanks all.

Top pay is $32/hr

Does everything change come contract negotiations? ie; vacation days, top pay, etc... This is purely out of curiosity.

Yes and if they have their way new folks coming down here wont see two weeks vacation for three years, Five Years for four weeks. This was "tossed" around a few times by Mgmnt.

Lets see how this goes now that the elections are over.