Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

OOOF!! When is the next negotiation or ate they negotiating now? I'm assuming as long as someone gets in before the new contract is settled they would get the old contract deal no? Or are you guys working without a contract righ now?

We are working without a Contract, the elections are over John has kept his seat.

Lets see where this goes now...

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all. Question for some that have been put on medical hold during the final processing and medical. When they put you on medical hold do they give you a form to have filled out by your physician that clears you or does a letter from your physician on letter head suffice?

Also has anyone been called for final processing lately and if so what list # range?

Day 2 of training - picked and received the B division. It filled up before they were finished. Tomorrow we begin at PS 248.

Yep 8am!! When they got to me there was only one B spot left. I took the A tho. Thats what I wanted. All the B picks did get gobbled up tho. Btw Im the person coughing non stop the last two days during orientation lol. Sucks being sick especially starting out a new job, waking up at 5 am -_-

Yep 8am!! When they got to me there was only one B spot left. I took the A tho. Thats what I wanted. All the B picks did get gobbled up tho. Btw Im the person coughing non stop the last two days during orientation lol. Sucks being sick especially starting out a new job, waking up at 5 am -_-

You will get used to it..

You got a few more months of it...

Well congrats you guys picked your assigned divisions n now let the games n fun begin!!! Ya'll should b getting fitted for your uniforms if that wasn't done already and a whole lot more things that r coming yawls way. Keep us updated if you can!!

Well congrats you guys picked your assigned divisions n now let the games n fun begin!!! Ya'll should b getting fitted for your uniforms if that wasn't done already and a whole lot more things that r coming yawls way. Keep us updated if you can!!

You will run across him sooner or later Rail hes in HAL5000 Land with you...

You will get used to it..

You got a few more months of it...

A few more months of what? Being sick haha? That I dont want. I wanna learn already! Im at the school right now waiting for the TSS'. The gym has vending machines in it, which say "No eating or drinking in the gym" lolol

Were getting fitted tomorrow. We get a bunch of stuff! Now I gotta make room for it which wont be easy haha

Welcome aboard!!!(look at me talking like I have years in when I only have a month..lol)

I'm glad all is going well so far! Who's your tss's at the school? If you get Ricky, he is very very knowledgeable!!! He really knows his stuff. Be prepared to learn a lot. School car can be alot of fun, but you have to make sure you read and learn your stuff. Anything you dont understand, ask questions about it!!! Have fun guys and gals.

By the way, how many people in the class?? Just curious

A few more months of what? Being sick haha? That I dont want. I wanna learn already! Im at the school right now waiting for the TSS'. The gym has vending machines in it, which say "No eating or drinking in the gym" lolol

Nah a few more months of getting up early!

Ah for those stupid vending machines wait till you get to the stimulator.. No eating signs all over..

Nah a few more months of getting up early!

Ah for those stupid vending machines wait till you get to the stimulator.. No eating signs all over..

I dont mind waking up too early. I just want to stop being sick. Its cutting into my sleep coighing so damn much. I even lost my voice. Ive been sick since Thanksgiving. I pretty have the stage before walking Pneumonia. But im on a pump which is helping a bit on the cough,wheezing and shortness of breath.

Welcome aboard!!!(look at me talking like I have years in when I only have a month..lol)

I'm glad all is going well so far! Who's your tss's at the school? If you get Ricky, he is very very knowledgeable!!! He really knows his stuff. Be prepared to learn a lot. School car can be alot of fun, but you have to make sure you read and learn your stuff. Anything you dont understand, ask questions about it!!! Have fun guys and gals.

By the way, how many people in the class?? Just curious

Were not in the field yet. Were still at PS 248 till Monday I believe. So far TSS Morales was in there and some guy with a moustache. I like both of them. Tomorrow we get Manning and someone else.

I dont mind waking up too early. I just want to stop being sick. Its cutting into my sleep coighing so damn much. I even lost my voice. Ive been sick since Thanksgiving. I pretty have the stage before walking Pneumonia. But im on a pump which is helping a bit on the cough,wheezing and shortness of breath.

Were not in the field yet. Were still at PS 248 till Monday I believe. So far TSS Morales was in there and some guy with a moustache. I like both of them. Tomorrow we get Manning and someone else.

I know you're not in the field yet...my class didnt get to the field for two weeks after we started due to Sandy.

Uniforms and all other issued gear (including the books) are TA property and you will have to return or pay for them upon promoting or resigning. The first set is free but you can order extra uniforms at your own cost from the uniform vendor (Lion?)

actually uniforms are free and you can order them after a certain time shirt and pants 3 and jackets 5 years if you want any uniforms before the time period is up you will have to pay