College Pt with TRIBORO/L.I.B buses for service 106 138 139 140 120 1745

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

I just saw 108 on the Q66 walking home from the Q23 just now..it looked so...out of place..I'm just so used of 66 buses coming out of CP..man, the MTA should rectify this problem ASAP...we can't afford to spread service out so thin while loaning buses to soon be to be put down LIB....

I doubt they are going to let MTA Bus keep those NGs. Seats are not 'standard' and they are needed more at soon to be 'NICE'. Now if NICE needs those O5s, that's a different story. It kinda doesn't matter since new buses are coming in and would just mean the older buses around would have to stay around a bit longer than to be mothballed or scrapped.

If this keeps up I can see WF getting shafted again in the C40 order and have the batch after JG go to CP.

Its too bad Diesel Orions never made their way over to JG during the storage they had a couple of weeks ago. Would have kool to see some 6000s or ex bees on the 8, 9, 11, 35, 68, etc.

But IMO RTS >> Orion V, so I guess that situation turned out for the better.

Those NGs need to be reseated if they ever want to handle NYC crowds. They are going nowhere come New Year's.

How did the bus operators like the NG?

The 3G Orions at QV have the same seating setup in the rear, only difference is the LF section of the 3G is 2x1 wheres the LIB NGs are 2x2.

Wait... if JG is getting their newer C40LF's, shouldn't that displace at least a few older C40's to CP? I thought thats what was going to happen...

then again JG is at a shortage but I don't think they are 30 / 45 buses short.

Wait... if JG is getting their newer C40LF's, shouldn't that displace at least a few older C40's to CP? I thought thats what was going to happen...

then again JG is at a shortage but I don't think they are 30 / 45 buses short.

JG still has Orion V CNGs that need to be replaced.

Archived