Bus Overhaul Thread

ciboii22

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couple others: 5024-5025 both overhauled and repainted.

Already reported , I caught 5025 when it came back in .

this is what i mean the bus got done at ENY , why is it done differently from (MTA) new york city bus

What do you mean its different . Its the same paint scheme , some are white and some are black . Mta bus sends their buses to nyct bus to get fixed and stuff its ran by the same system . Just that mta bus is a bunch of older companies combined into 1 that's all . Mta bus ( some of their bosses are nyct bosses & nyc bus ( their bosses are mta bus bosses )

• 2 weeks later...

5577 from KB repainted looking very good even though It's wearing about a weeks worth of road grime/dirt. I thought all the 55xx's were spread between Quill and TG....what's up with that??

5577 from KB repainted looking very good even though It's wearing about a weeks worth of road grime/dirt. I thought all the 55xx's were spread between Quill and TG....what's up with that??

Quill got rid of most of their lower 5500s when they got the LFSAs, gave up all the buses from 5562-5584 except for 5566. Everything above that went to KB, that bus stayed at Quill, 5564-5565 went to TU, and 5562-5563 went to KB. Then for some reason you guys still have 5561 at 126th, no idea about that one.

5566, 5597, 5621 all overhauled. 5240 overhauled as well.

5566 & 5621......damn. I could've sworn they got to 5597 already unless they re-repainted the rear with that goofy labeling they did before.

7572 over hauled ( brought back in @ 12:30 pm yesterday afternoon ) , 7578 over hauled a couple of days ago & 7608 overhauled , brought back in today this morning . 7610 is being over hauled its @ CMF ( Zerega/Central Maintenance Facility ) .

7572 over hauled ( brought back in @ 12:30 pm yesterday afternoon ) , 7578 over hauled a couple of days ago & 7608 overhauled , brought back in today this morning . 7610 is being over hauled its @ CMF ( Zerega/Central Maintenance Facility ) .

I already got 7578 and posted it earlier in the thread, make sure not to repeat buses and read the posts before commenting. Actually I can find a quote that explains that for me, emphasis mine...

Already reported , I caught [7578] when it came back in .

I already got 7578 and posted it earlier in the thread, make sure not to repeat buses and read the posts before commenting. Actually I can find a quote that explains that for me, emphasis mine...

Ok , Well it just got posted again too bad . I meant to post this the day the bus came back i was standing outside when it came in . So it just posted a second time so oh well !

Overhaul or a repaint? You decide....

I can't even tell any more, my guess is it was an overhaul though with the rest of the batch. Looks fresh to death anyway, wonder if they've gotten to 5231 yet.

Archived