LFS #8059 now has side ads

Jdog14

The 5800s have side ads as well, they're finally putting ads all over these buses.

Mostly All Of The Lfs Have Ad's . The Prevosts , Lfs in manhattan , brooklyn , staten island & the bronx and the epa 10's arent supposed to have ads yet .

good about time, the MTA needs every penny from these ads!

Agreed, MTA could use every revenue with ads right now!. They really need to bring back rear wraps on the RTS buses, and NG buses, possibly put on express buses * dunno the rules for that*, start bringing in the long side ads to depots like FB/FP/ENY, since their routes connect to Downtown Brooklyn and roof ads to the outerborough depots also.

Used to remember seeing roof ads in FB during their early days of the NG delivery of buses in '09 & '10.

Agreed, MTA could use every revenue with ads right now!. They really need to bring back rear wraps on the RTS buses, and NG buses, possibly put on express buses * dunno the rules for that*, start bringing in the long side ads to depots like FB/FP/ENY, since their routes connect to Downtown Brooklyn and roof ads to the outerborough depots also.

Used to remember seeing roof ads in FB during their early days of the NG delivery of buses in '09 & '10.

They're stuffing on a ton of ads now: MHV NGs now have side ads over the windows, SBS buses have ads, everything.

How do those side ads work over the windows anyway? Can you actually see anything from the inside of the bus with those friggin ads covering the windows? :angry:

You can see through it actually. Your view just isn't as clear.

You can see through it actually. Your view just isn't as clear.

Yeah that's what I thought. Sucks quite frankly. You pay money and can't even see out of the window. Quite frankly it's a bad idea IMO. I don't like those ferry shuttles. They're all dark inside and depressing looking since the entire bus is covered in ads, including the windows.

They're stuffing on a ton of ads now: MHV NGs now have side ads over the windows, SBS buses have ads, everything.

I've noticed an influx of ads on the SBS buses within the last few weeks. I would think that the MTA wasnt going to put ads on the SBS buses, but they need $$$ and revenue.

I've noticed an influx of ads on the SBS buses within the last few weeks. I would think that the MTA wasnt going to put ads on the SBS buses, but they need $$$ and revenue.

That's funny since MTAB still doesn't have Front End Ad's.......How hungry for $$$$ could the MTA be then....

I mean, its good for the MTA to make some revenue, but...... The way the ADs are on these buses, I dislike some what, especially the LFS/A. Maybe smaller Ads or the top would be better, especially the SBS.

Maybe even wrap the buses in Ads, like the SWATCH R142A.

A Full Ad Wrap would look good, under some renderations I pictured in my head, =P...

Either way, a decently sized ad would work on any bus, this particular ad is a bit grandiose for that part of the bus, if the blue strips were partially showing on the top, that would be decent in my opinion on the LFS/LFSA's alike.

That's funny since MTAB still doesn't have Front End Ad's.......How hungry for $$$$ could the MTA be then....

Yea, that's a bit weird to me that MTAB doesn't have front end ads. You gotta remember right now NYCT/MTAB are 2 separate divisions, I think when regional bus ops come into play, this might be taken into consideration.

I remember in the early days of MTAB there were full wraps on buses from Queens surface Orion 5's. I guess the PBL's had a different ad agency which made them to have full wraps.

I believe the MTA uses CBS Outdoor (Currently), In the past it was Titan Outdoor based out of Queens/Manhattan.

Archived