Bus Route Avatars

I Run Trains

It's all about the BK pimp!!!:P

All I can do is laugh at that because I was really caught off guard with your responce lol!!!

BX STAND UP!!!!!!

WE GOT BETTER BUSES ROUTES THAN YA'LL!!!! Like the Bx12, Bx15, Bx1&2, Bx11, Bx41, Bx55 and others!!!! :eek:

All I can do is laugh at that because I was really caught off guard with your responce lol!!!

BX STAND UP!!!!!!

WE GOT BETTER BUSES ROUTES THAN YA'LL!!!! Like the Bx12, Bx15, Bx1&2, Bx11, Bx41, Bx55 and others!!!! :eek:

We got better RTS's than ya'll!!!!!! OH WAIT..........:eek: Do ya'll even have any???? Oh yeah 6!!!

Plus we have C40LF's! LOL:cool:

:mad::eek:blah!

We got better RTS's than ya'll!!!!!! OH WAIT..........:eek: Do ya'll even have any???? Oh yeah 6!!!

Plus we have C40LF's! LOL:cool:

So what!!!!!! We got

Artics.. How many you seen in a Brooklyn Depot? NONE!!!!!! Never.... Matter a fact. We was the first with artist. Yeah. I remember when 1001 was in Kingsbridge!... Plus we the first with +SBS+. And we got 6 old ass RTS that only come out during Rush Rour.... we got a summer pool special. We have better routes than ya'll...! :eek:

Not to mention we got DOB DRIVING US AROUND!!!! LMAO!

So what!!!!!! We got

Artics.. How many you seen in a Brooklyn Depot? NONE!!!!!! Never.... Matter a fact. We was the first with artist. Yeah. I remember when 1001 was in Kingsbridge!... Plus we the first with +SBS+. And we got 6 old ass RTS that only come out during Rush Rour.... we got a summer pool special. We have better routes than ya'll...! :eek:

Not to mention we got DOB DRIVING US AROUND!!!! LMAO!

Lmao. You have a point but Queens is still better than The Bx and BK. We got the best buses for the most part, a variety of buses (unlike The Bronx with those tired ass O5's and Artics) And the most and best Routes.

Lmao. You have a point but Queens is still better than The Bx and BK. We got the best buses for the most part, a variety of buses (unlike The Bronx with those tired ass O5's and Artics) And the most and best Routes.

True. We only see artics on the (A) and (L) shuttles.

no you don't. you don't got artics either; people might say there's 5 at baisey, no theres crap a baisey. queens does not have Orion VII CNG, or C40LF. you don't even get artics at subway shuttles. and best routes, yeah right. you gotta wait 20 minutes for a crappy Q48 to laquardia. and remember the lines for buses at flushing. yeah right queens is the best, brooklyn is the king

This thread was just to have a lil fun. That's all. Just to see who will rep they boro and say "no my boro is better!" lol. It seems like some people took the bait...

But the Bx still has the best routes!

Its all about Queens yo. They got Orion V CNGs that are monsters. Some good RTSs.

I'll give it up to teh Bx and Brooklyn though. Brooklyn because those buses down there don't play. And to the Bx for rocking it out with SBS.

you don't even get artics at subway shuttles
Actually, they have used artics on subway shuttles. Last time was back in January for that (7) G.O.

no you don't. you don't got artics either; people might say there's 5 at baisey, no theres crap a baisey. queens does not have Orion VII CNG, or C40LF. you don't even get artics at subway shuttles. and best routes, yeah right. you gotta wait 20 minutes for a crappy Q48 to laquardia. and remember the lines for buses at flushing. yeah right queens is the best, brooklyn is the king
Uhh there WAS 5 @ Baisley Park depot...Now those days are history. Here is proof, video taken by my friend CurAke79.

Some still got MTA Bus stickers.

Better Routes Ha Ha Ha the B6, B26, B38, B41, B44, B46, B52 i Can keep going u have a lot of useless Routes in the BX not so much it Brooklyn Beside the B23 and a few others lol.:P

Ohhhhhhhh. You wanna talk about useless??? Lets see..... B39. Boring.. You get on at the first stop and by time you get to sit down, your at the last stop! Lmao!.. You got the (J)&(M) for that.

The B51... I rather take the (4) @ Brooklyn Bridge.

B74. Useless.. couldn't they just have the B36 take the over?

On the Brooklyn Bus Map the B23 looks like a Useless route!

In the bronx we Go the Bx12!!! +sbs+. That's it. We killin ya'll with that alone!

Bx1&2, Bx5, Bx19, Bx28, Bx29, Bx40/42, Bx41, Bx55. Holla!!!!!

Oh... and the Bx50 coming soon!

BX STAND UP!!!!!!

*stands up to represent* :P

In the bronx we Go the Bx12!!! +sbs+. That's it. We killin ya'll with that alone!

Not to mention my two favorites, the Bx17 and Bx19.

Unfortunately, that proposal was scrapped in June.

They all suck the filling out of eclair. Why do you think I will be saying peace to the DOB Saturday........

Bx1/2 at night rules. Bronx rules, but their girls don't...........anymore...........

Ohhhhhhhh. You wanna talk about useless??? Lets see..... B39. Boring.. You get on at the first stop and by time you get to sit down, your at the last stop! Lmao!.. You got the (J)&(M) for that.

The B51... I rather take the (4) @ Brooklyn Bridge.

B74. Useless.. couldn't they just have the B36 take the over?

On the Brooklyn Bus Map the B23 looks like a Useless route!

Look at what we started!!! LMAO!! The Battle of the Boroughs!:P Alright, the Bx1/2, 12 +sbs+ 40/42, 41, and 55 may be hot, but PLEASE! Where would MTA be if there was no Brooklyn?? At least our riders pay their fare!:D Now what you gotta say about that Home Skillet?!?

They all suck the filling out of eclair. Why do you think I will be saying peace to the DOB Saturday........

Bx1/2 at night rules. Bronx rules, but their girls don't...........anymore...........

Uhhhhh????? I know I don't live in the Bronx, and only venture up there sometime, but I see dime pieces everytime I go to The Hub!

Look at what we started!!! LMAO!! The Battle of the Boroughs!:P Alright, the Bx1/2, 12 +sbs+ 40/42, 41, and 55 may be hot, but PLEASE! Where would MTA be if there was no Brooklyn?? At least our riders pay their fare!:D Now what you gotta say about that Home Skillet?!?

Shit...... fare hoppers is everywhere... not just the Bx. I know them Pink Houses goons be sneekin on the back of the B15

Manhattan paws all!!!! Due to the fact it has the PABT you have RTS's Arctics, Hyjunks, MCI's, Vikings from exp routes in queens. Orion V CNG flexble metro B's neoplan arctics JB MCI's MC 12's Bee line MCI's. You can't beat manhattan!! But brooklyn comes in a close second it has the best RTS's in the whole city that go FAST and are reliable. Not to mention the orion V CNG!!

The bronx is the worst with their crappy buses always breaking down and having shorages. Queens their routes have the worst headways and pathic service. As for SI, well if you don't got anything nice to say best not to say nothing......

Yeah.. In your neck of the woods... East New York!

LMAO!!

Manhattan paws all!!!! Due to the fact it has the PABT you have RTS's Arctics, Hyjunks, MCI's, Vikings from exp routes in queens. Orion V CNG flexble metro B's neoplan arctics JB MCI's MC 12's Bee line MCI's. You can't beat manhattan!! But brooklyn comes in a close second it has the best RTS's in the whole city that go FAST and are reliable. Not to mention the orion V CNG!!

The bronx is the worst with their crappy buses always breaking down and having shorages. Queens their routes have the worst headways and pathic service. As for SI, well if you don't got anything nice to say best not to say nothing......

Well I guess it's settled then..... Manhattan is the winner..... I guess. :P

Archived