Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do u take a drug test when u bring your pre employment stuff?

Yeah they told u to report a certain day right? U take a drug test that day as long as your license is clean and checks out.

Anyone with pending tickets get them takin care of

Whats up man?

Lol u are just finding out we graduate next week now?

I've known.

I'm thrilled, happy to be going on my own.

U getting a ton of hours per pay period? I am killing it. Exhausted though.

I will see everyone on the 26th

I'll tell you even MORE, but you probably already know.

Yesterday night I was presented Memorandum AND RE-signed a transfer for 5 guys from Manhanttanville to Staten Island.

Effective 03/30/14.

I'll tell you even MORE, but you probably already know.

Yesterday night I was presented Memorandum AND RE-signed a transfer for 5 guys from Manhanttanville to Staten Island.

Effective 03/30/14.

Yeah man I just signed my acceptance of transfer on my swing....great freakin news. So u think we would go after graduation or after the 30th? I didnt sign any type of effective date though. Just an acceptance of transfer

Hey guys Good luck to everyone get the pre employment n get the job but I like to ask the people they get hired if the mta required to have the registration for the selective service on your application n if you didn't register for the selective service does it make a differenceSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Meaning if you wasn't register for the selective service between the ages of 18 to 26 can you work for the MTASent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Yeah they told u to report a certain day right? U take a drug test that day as long as your license is clean and checks out.

Anyone with pending tickets get them takin care of

Is any one know how far back they check the license is that 18 months or 36 months of driving record

Pretty sure from when u get the ticket but im not 100% sure.

I think u need less than 4 points.

So how long did it take you guys to get to Staten Island?

Its not official yet but we signed our acceptance to transfer to SI yesterday. If it comes through next week than it took about a month. Heard we are real lucky if so, some people wait a year.

Yeah man I just signed my acceptance of transfer on my swing....great freakin news. So u think we would go after graduation or after the 30th? I didnt sign any type of effective date though. Just an acceptance of transfer

I know it came from Zerega (where we gonna be Graduating) AND I know it said ASAP on the paper that I signed AND they gotta respond to Zerega by 03/25/14. So most likely right after Graduation. Plus or minus couple days. But at same time our GS said (with smile on his face) nothing written in the stone yet about this transfer...

I know it came from Zerega (where we gonna be Graduating) AND I know it said ASAP on the paper that I signed AND they gotta respond to Zerega by 03/25/14. So most likely right after Graduation. Plus or minus couple days. But at same time our GS said (with smile on his face) nothing written in the stone yet about this transfer...

Yeah I guess they have to cover themselves.

It would seem like we report to SI 3/31. We shall see.

I know one of the depots on the island needs 7 people.

Yeah I guess they have to cover themselves.

It would seem like we report to SI 3/31. We shall see.

I know one of the depots on the island needs 7 people.

Yeaaaa buddddy..

Has to be Charleston that needs 7. They were last to close out during the pick.

went in for pre-employment mid march; then got a call to take a mandatory survey in early April . List #800's. took the boss last for mabstoa in the summer . anyone else share this experience or have some insight? already have my class b bps                                            

went in for pre-employment mid march; then got a call to take a mandatory survey in early April . List #800's. took the boss last for mabstoa in the summer . anyone else share this experience or have some insight? already have my class b bps

what test exam did u take? Cuz what u said don't make any sense. If u went in for pre-employment already the next call should b for a drug test, or medical. Why u got a call to take a survey?

I took B/O exam 2613 . list number in the early 800's .Got pre-employment papers in early march , went in and took the drug test the same day .I was told I would hear something in about 2-90 days they gave me a large yellow envelope with lots of paper work and sent me omw.  received a v-mail this week telling me that I have to take a mandatory bus operator survey in . I never took the boss exam for 2613 only for mabstoa. I have no idea why I was called in for the survey but this is why I made this post lol

I took B/O exam 2613 . list number in the early 800's .Got pre-employment papers in early march , went in and took the drug test the same day .I was told I would hear something in about 2-90 days they gave me a large yellow envelope with lots of paper work and sent me omw. received a v-mail this week telling me that I have to take a mandatory bus operator survey in . I never took the boss exam for 2613 only for mabstoa. I have no idea why I was called in for the survey but this is why I made this post lol

Probably bc u didnt take the boss exam u have to go take it now. Medical usually would be next but since u didnt take the test......

U want to get hired under TA anyway (2613)

I took B/O exam 2613 . list number in the early 800's .Got pre-employment papers in early march , went in and took the drug test the same day .I was told I would hear something in about 2-90 days they gave me a large yellow envelope with lots of paper work and sent me omw. received a v-mail this week telling me that I have to take a mandatory bus operator survey in . I never took the boss exam for 2613 only for mabstoa. I have no idea why I was called in for the survey but this is why I made this post lol

Oh ok makes sense now. Don't go & fail the survey. Good luck.

@De87 r u saying if someone took the TA exam n get called in to be hire he have to take the boss exam tooSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

He or she will be ask to take the survey exam when u get call for TASent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Doesn't make senseSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Sounds like someone at DCAS messed up and did not invite you for BOSS... on time and they want you to do it now.

IF you want this job you would do EXACTLY what they telling you to do.
Otherwise someone else will take your spot.

Its your call.
Good luck!

Sounds like someone at DCAS messed up and did not invite you for BOSS... on time and they want you to do it now.

IF you want this job you would do EXACTLY what they telling you to do.

Otherwise someone else will take your spot.

Its your call.

Good luck!

DCAS? When we took exam 2613, it was under NYC Transit (http://www.mta.info/nyct/hr/archives/pdf/2613.pdf) not DCAS. Somebody @ 180 Livingston Street messed up...

Archived