Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im a lil confused isnt the same day medical is done assuming your not put on hold for anything you get sworn in that day? I just did mine along with a third D/T and they said go home theyll call me again and asked if thats it and they said yes id get called down again

Im a lil confused isnt the same day medical is done assuming your not put on hold for anything you get sworn in that day? I just did mine along with a third D/T and they said go home theyll call me again and asked if thats it and they said yes id get called down again

Nah its a separate day. If your drug test expires you will get called down for another drug test and then get called again for medical.

1330+ processed for pre-employment already in a span of 5 months. Is this list flying or what

Less than half of that has been processed.

Yes very quick either way. But I expected it prior to ever being called. A lot of retirees, people that advanced and those that have been fired.

Just picked the extra list for 3 more months...give me that money!

yo fuoco whats good I know wasnt on here for a while but o well lol, but at least you picked already i dont pick until monday quill seniority is off the chain and i went to the pick room today and its scraps left and i have like 20 people still in front of me. i wanted to pick off the floater list so if thats not available i will try to get vacation relief. I will be real sick to get the extra list again i  really dont like it because they have too much control off you. But i will let you know what i picked. Hell with the extra list it's just not for me.

Hey what's up Dee? How's everything. I got transferred over to SI and got a work run (floater). Part of me will miss the Xtra list!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the difference between being on the extra list & a floater?

On the extra list you're getting a different run each day. A floater has a different run each day but it doesn't change from week to week. So you already know what you're doing. Someone on the extra list must wait each day to find out their work assignment. Hope that makes since. Someone please feel free to further clarify.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey what's up Dee? How's everything. I got transferred over to SI and got a work run (floater). Part of me will miss the Xtra list!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What depot on the island did u get? 16 of us start on SI tomorrow.

It don't make sense to me cuz a floater is still doing different runs too. I'm guessing a floater work the same hrs every day & have the same days offs every week. And someone on the extra list work different hrs everyday & have different days off every week.

What depot on the island did u get? 16 of us start on SI tomorrow.

I'm at Castleton.

As for the whole floater vs extra list thing, regardless of which you get you're gonna get the same days off every week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's called a "work run" not a "floater".

With a work run, you are doing a run of some other driver(s)

when they are on there regular day off.

And your days off, stay the same during the pick.

On the "extra list" you are doing work of drivers who are not working

there regular run, for some reason or another.

Your days off are usually the same thru out the pick.
But if you look at the "extra list" rules, it does say
that they can change your days off. But I haven't heard
about it happening.
Hope this helps.

Archived