Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ sssick supt gonzalez

@muta thats good to hear good luck to you man

@trife thanks for the heads up

@bronxmta i hope you get called for the next class...training so far so good as a fellow commercial driver its gonna be a lil culture shock the 1st day when you see how he wants your mirrors calling of all road signs but you get use to it no choice really but to

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Do you know when the next class is scheduled?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

There are classes scheduled every 2 weeks so if the last class that just started was 4-21 then the next one would most likely be 5-5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ sssick supt gonzalez

@muta thats good to hear good luck to you man

@trife thanks for the heads up

@bronxmta i hope you get called for the next class...training so far so good as a fellow commercial driver its gonna be a lil culture shock the 1st day when you see how he wants your mirrors calling of all road signs but you get use to it no choice really but to

Thank. You have to remember that they are also training people that have to go for the dmv road test. Should be a piece of cake for you thou. Good Luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea as the other guy said parking is ok at csstleton . mostly on street though. Myself I don't trust Jewett ave too much its not very wide. I'm sure people get sideswiped there a lot

they have a lot plus multiple streets. Jewett is wide, you can only park on one side. I walk to work ( block away ) but when they had 16 of us training there everyone parked in the lot or on Rector St.

they have a lot plus multiple streets. Jewett is wide, you can only park on one side. I walk to work ( block away ) but when they had 16 of us training there everyone parked in the lot or on Rector St.

Well in that view I guess parking is good. Just compared to other depots its OK when Charleston and Yukon has enough in their lot for all employees

All I can say for those coming in is don't forget to cover your right, scan ahead, call everything out like cyclist, cars trying get around you, watch those lights don't get caught in the intersection like me and the over head call it out the height of it and the bus height . Hope this is helpful for someone

????????hey mta girl how's it going Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey muta its cool just minor mistakes. How r u making out

All I can say for those coming in is don't forget to cover your right, scan ahead, call everything out like cyclist, cars trying get around you, watch those lights don't get caught in the intersection like me and the over head call it out the height of it and the bus height . Hope this is helpful for someone????????hey mta girl how's it going Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't forget your push pull their a stickler for that always remember to put on your parking break , interlock , the neural when your about to leave that seat you get up without pinning your bus your fail Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All I can say for those coming in is don't forget to cover your right, scan ahead, call everything out like cyclist, cars trying get around you, watch those lights don't get caught in the intersection like me and the over head call it out the height of it and the bus height . Hope this is helpful for someone????????hey mta girl how's it going Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHey muta its cool just minor mistakes. How r u making out
I'm doing very well great instructor no complaints on my side minor mistakes are good you have a lot of time to correct them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How's everyone coming in?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

I personally am enjoying training we are fortunate to have a good patient supt and i have real cool fellow trainees (pepe is here as well as mta girl) everything hes taught us doesnt let us down so far so good

So as you guys know the supt at some point will ask what u are were doing for a living before coming into training i didnt want him to know about my njt days so i said i was a nursing assistant and shuttle driver fir OT a plausible reason for someone to possibly have a cdl

pepe wanted the same thing except he hands the man a class A with endorsements a mile long and then claim he works at a pizzeria 3 days later and i still cant stop laughing about it

I personally am enjoying training we are fortunate to have a good patient supt and i have real cool fellow trainees (pepe is here as well as mta girl) everything hes taught us doesnt let us down so far so good

So as you guys know the supt at some point will ask what u are were doing for a living before coming into training i didnt want him to know about my njt days so i said i was a nursing assistant and shuttle driver fir OT a plausible reason for someone to possibly have a cdl

pepe wanted the same thing except he hands the man a class A with endorsements a mile long and then claim he works at a pizzeria 3 days later and i still cant stop laughing about it

Hey wassup ironbound.... Congrats on your progress, and good luck the rest of the way. As for me I'm sworn in as a T/O. I start on the 28th of this month. I'm just browsing through threads. And I was curious with your current post. Why wouldn't you tell the supt. that you were at NJT? Anyway good luck to you and everyone else out there. Thanks, and take care.

Lmao....@ a mile long.

I told supt I was a coach driver for 3 yrs, it actually helped me on day 7

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Yeah some ppl are hesitant to say what they did for a living....makes no difference. U either going to pass or not. I heard the same thing that wannabemta said...it helped them if anything if prior experience was some type of bus for there day 7

I seen a lot of students on Castleton Depot buses today, what bus were yall on that comment in here? I seen students on the 76 and 46.

Yeah some ppl are hesitant to say what they did for a living....makes no difference. U either going to pass or not. I heard the same thing that wannabemta said...it helped them if anything if prior experience was some type of bus for there day 7I seen a lot of students on Castleton Depot buses today, what bus were yall on that comment in here? I seen students on the 76 and 46.

@nycpips yeah I agree, it should have no bearing on training. But I guess the mindset is less is more. That's why I asked ironbound why he didn't divulge his previous employment. Anyway good luck to all

Archived