Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa.....why are u getting spit on?Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Drivers get all types of shit happening to them, don't hear all the stories? Nothing has happened to me.....yet lol

U kno why?.....it's always over the goddamn fare. Drivers be acting like the fare comes out their pocket. I let everyone ride....I keep my thumb over F5 from 146 Street to 110 Street running up Madison and running down 5 Ave wen I stop, I kno there's at least one a stop begging or slipping behind the person paying for a ride....so what? I'm going their way anyway, what's the difference? It makes my day so much less stressful

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

U kno why?.....it's always over the goddamn fare. Drivers be acting like the fare comes out their pocket. I let everyone ride....I keep my thumb over F5 from 146 Street to 110 Street running up Madison and running down 5 Ave wen I stop, I kno there's at least one a stop begging or slipping behind the person paying for a ride....so what? I'm going their way anyway, what's the difference? It makes my day so much less stressfulSent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

F5 all day! Lol

F5 all day! Lol

Yessir. I'm a leave the fare beaters to the eagle squad.

Only thing I get slightly annoyed is wen cops flash their badge and EXPECT to ride (out their uniform) because their cops.

One cop stuck his badge in my face, I had to tell him don't put your badge in my face like that, I felt that was disrespectful....I had to let him know that.

Wen I get pulled over, I'm flashing my pass....The courtesy better be extended like I let them ride for free while their off duty.

From what I'm hearing a lot of people had to do 2 drug test I also herd some people had to take 3 before they were called. Just stay patient.. we all have to be. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yeah I know. Im always patient. I just needed to know where they're at bc I'm going vacation in a couple of weeks that's why I need to know what they doing.

Yessir. I'm a leave the fare beaters to the eagle squad.Only thing I get slightly annoyed is wen cops flash their badge and EXPECT to ride (out their uniform) because their cops. One cop stuck his badge in my face, I had to tell him don't put your badge in my face like that, I felt that was disrespectful....I had to let him know that. Wen I get pulled over, I'm flashing my pass....The courtesy better be extended like I let them ride for free while their off duty. Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

That goes two ways there. Yes its good you called him out on shoving it in your face. Are you sure it was even a police officer? Many EMT and security guys have badges made to look very similar...

On another note let all the cops ride for free uniform or not they will have your back on the bus. Trust me I had a woman cop off duty no less step in one day when a passenger yelled that he was going to punch me in the face....

Also NYPD cops do have their NYPD MetroCard pass...

Guys I'm not on the bus exam. I'm in for car inspector. I'm just pass on info regarding ppl there from different exams. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I got little scared. I was wondering what was going on. Congrats bro.

I live in queens buddy. Also I take the 7 train a lot to get to Manhattan (express mostly, if it's not express into Manhattan, I take the express bus.) Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

That's exactly how my day 7 went with my new instructor. Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Do you show your transit pass when you get on the express bus or you pay to get on.

Guys I'm not on the bus exam. I'm in for car inspector. I'm just pass on info regarding ppl there from different exams. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I got little scared. I was wondering what was going on. Congrats bro.

I live in queens buddy. Also I take the 7 train a lot to get to Manhattan (express mostly, if it's not express into Manhattan, I take the express bus.) Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

That's exactly how my day 7 went with my new instructor. Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Do you show your transit pass when you get on the express bus or you pay to get on.

I just show my pass

Yessir. I'm a leave the fare beaters to the eagle squad.Only thing I get slightly annoyed is wen cops flash their badge and EXPECT to ride (out their uniform) because their cops. One cop stuck his badge in my face, I had to tell him don't put your badge in my face like that, I felt that was disrespectful....I had to let him know that. Wen I get pulled over, I'm flashing my pass....The courtesy better be extended like I let them ride for free while their off duty. Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

That goes two ways there. Yes its good you called him out on shoving it in your face. Are you sure it was even a police officer? Many EMT and security guys have badges made to look very similar...

On another note let all the cops ride for free uniform or not they will have your back on the bus. Trust me I had a woman cop off duty no less step in one day when a passenger yelled that he was going to punch me in the face....

Also NYPD cops do have their NYPD MetroCard pass...

Good point.

Yea they're cops because they have the cop id with the badge.

Especially that cop that nearly smacked me with his badge. I saw his teeth in his photo smh.

Good point.

Yea they're cops because they have the cop id with the badge.

Especially that cop that nearly smacked me with his badge. I saw his teeth in his photo smh.

????????????????????????????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wannabe & pips what "F5" stands for?

F5 is a button on the farebox which is pressed from someone doesn't pay the fare or doesn't have the full fare.

F5 just tallys the person so transit knows someone at so and so stop @ so and so time beat the fare, so now, if it happens often, it's up to transit to put under covers on the bus to catch the person.

Good point. Yea they're cops because they have the cop id with the badge. Especially that cop that nearly smacked me with his badge. I saw his teeth in his photo smh. Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Double check the background color on the ID as well. A lot of school safety and traffic try to flash there ID... Police officers the background color of their photo is red. Which school safety and traffic should be blue as well as the older auxiliary ID...

Its a nationwide thing of armed / non armed I believe (no expert on this topic though)

Good point. Yea they're cops because they have the cop id with the badge. Especially that cop that nearly smacked me with his badge. I saw his teeth in his photo smh. Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Double check the background color on the ID as well. A lot of school safety and traffic try to flash there ID... Police officers the background color of their photo is red. Which school safety and traffic should be blue as well as the older auxiliary ID...

Its a nationwide thing of armed / non armed I believe (no expert on this topic though)

Yea Ur correct.

I had a few traffic agents show me their id.....I tell them no, pay the fare, I have mta stickers, pba card, and I put my operator badge in my windshield and I STILL get parking tickets for being over 7 minutes.

I was there today and did my second dt the lady at the desk that dealt with me would only tell me that they are in the 900 range. There was about a dozen or so guys there taking medical for bus operator. It was not that busy I got there at 6:45 and left about 10:30. Im hoping to get a call for medical by the end of the week so I can possibly be in the second class in May

Im in the 930's

I was there today and did my second dt the lady at the desk that dealt with me would only tell me that they are in the 900 range. There was about a dozen or so guys there taking medical for bus operator. It was not that busy I got there at 6:45 and left about 10:30. Im hoping to get a call for medical by the end of the week so I can possibly be in the second class in May

Im in the 930's

So out of 3,617 people who passed the exam, it looks like they are 1/4 of a way! At the rate they are going, the list will be finished in approximately 18 months (aka 1 & 1/2 years, or by October of 2015).

Im in the 930's

Ok good to know... Guess I have a few more months to wait then. Thanks for the info and good luck ;-)

Archived