Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

does any one knows the procedure when you get a passing score on the test lets say a low score about 75 ,what are the procedures?

what are the procedures if you get a passing score on the test ,can you please explain ,cause ive heard that there is a expiration date after you get your list number ?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does any one knows the procedure when you get a passing score on the test lets say a low score about 75 ,what are the procedures?

what are the procedures if you get a passing score on the test ,can you please explain ,cause ive heard that there is a expiration date after you get your list number ?

you still get called before exp, just takes a little longer

how you know you can still get called, doesnt that depends on the vacancy

U stressing ya self for no reason. Just wait till the list come out and u know wats ya list # then take it from there. U making it sound like u gonna be the last person person to make the 4600 list.

of course youre not worried cause you have a score already

So u think its a chance that u failed the exam? It gotta b by the way that u are so worried.

one question if having a class a cdl with passenger and airbrakes endorsement and hazmat and tanker does mta still hires you

Yes.

Who is going to 180 tomorrow for medical?

Not me

he gots to ask questions if no one answers it , I guess@ dre87 you funny

That's true. But that question has been asked multiple times and been answered jus as much

Plus common sense should take its toll

MTA wants u to have P

If u have P....it doesn't matter what class it's in as long as I have the endorsement (common sense)

Exam 4600 This one is going to be a little longer due to how many people and how many will pass. They need to fill in 2801,2901,2301,2613 They are calling them all now. By next year they need to fill spots in all depots. So after they used all of the exams they will used 4600 and 3101. Did anyone  pass 2613 and also took 4600.

Exam 4600 This one is going to be a little longer due to how many people and how many will pass. They need to fill in 2801,2901,2301,2613 They are calling them all now. By next year they need to fill spots in all depots. So after they used all of the exams they will used 4600 and 3101. Did anyone  pass 2613 and also took 4600.

Doesn't one stay "exclusive" to the agency they took the exam for?

OA and TA can move around with in TWU depots

I doubt they will be doing all that.. 4600 will take after 2613 has been filled since they are city civil service exam which will fall in all TA depots. 2301 is Bus company exam and 3101 was for mabstoa which covers manhattan and bronx depots. When I took the exam prep class recently, they stated that the judge over ruled having oa and TA operators cross transfering depots. So if you notice theres an high percent of oa bus operators working in TA depots which means they are less TA operators after the over ruling by the judge based on different bus operator titled agency working at mainly other agency depots

I doubt they will be doing all that.. 4600 will take after 2613 has been filled since they are city civil service exam which will fall in all TA depots. 2301 is Bus company exam and 3101 was for mabstoa which covers manhattan and bronx depots. When I took the exam prep class recently, they stated that the judge over ruled having oa and TA operators cross transfering depots. So if you notice theres an high percent of oa bus operators working in TA depots which means they are less TA operators after the over ruling by the judge based on different bus operator titled agency working at mainly other agency depots

Almost nine months after the Appellate Division's decision, plaintiff restored the action to the active calendar on September 4, 2013, when plaintiff filed the instant order to show cause, seeking to enjoin a "Consolidated Pick" for the 2013 job pick set to take place on September 30, 2013. As the Appellate Division described, this joint job pick procedure "allowed MaBSTOA employees to pick into' TA jobs and TA employees to pick into' MaBSTOA jobs." (Samuelsen, 101 AD3d at 539.) Not only does plaintiff seek an injunction enjoining a "Consolidated Pick", but plaintiff also seeks an injunction mandating that each defendant's employees pick jobs only within their employer's depots. That is, MaBSTOA employees may pick into jobs only at depots run by MaBSTOA; NYCTA employees may pick into jobs only at depots run by NYCTA.Defendants oppose the motion. 

Just copied from an article online. So it makes sense why TA may need drivers to fill in 2014-2015

Archived