Alot of Ground Covered Today!

The Title speaks for itself! Pablo & I set out today to seek the infamous 'To-Be-Extinct R40 Slants' via the (B)ravo. Anyway, we wound up going from Brighton to Stillwell, for the Sea Beach to 4 Av, transfer to the Crosstown, down the Canarsie, back to the Junction for a transfer to the Fulton; Back on the Fulton to the Shuttle, then back to Brighton. In other words (B)->(Q)->(N)->(R)->(F)---->(G)->(L)->(A)->(C)->(S)->(B)(Q).. The results of this beautiful day;) :

DSCN1106.jpg

DSCN1107.jpg

DSCN1111.jpg

DSCN1112.jpg

DSCN1123.jpg

DSCN1127.jpg

DSCN1130.jpg

DSCN1150.jpg

DSCN1152.jpg

DSCN1153.jpg

DSCN1160.jpg

DSCN1184.jpg

DSCN1187.jpg

DSCN1193.jpg

DSCN1199.jpg

DSCN1209.jpg

DSCN1217.jpg

DSCN1223.jpg

DSCN1230.jpg

DSCN1231.jpg

More below!

Awesome stuff! icon14.gif I love that R42 (A).

What was going on with the Sea Beach?

Thanks Man. Yeah My first time, riding that R42 (A).

The Sea Beach, hmm, remember that story you told me a few times taking the (N) to/from school and watching them lay the welded rails? There you have it, that was the weld train.

You found an R40a slant!! I thought they were all gone!

Awesome photos!!!!

I think i rode car number (4)(4)(3)(2) on my trip, as that scratchiti looks really familiar.......

On a side note, i wonder which pair was selected, & if it's an original order, or option order (A).

- Andy

Ah, home!!!! Canarsie changed, especially my home stop East 105th Street.

Yeah it was a cool ride out to Canarsie... East 105th St looks like it was renovated not too long ago..

(B)ravo, (N)ice, (G)reat, (F)antastic, (L)ovely and (A)wesome

(B)eautiful, (Q)uite exquisite

(S)uperb, (F)abulous and (Q)uick

Hmm, will thanks be a good enough response for all those words?B)

You found an R40a slant!! I thought they were all gone!

Awesome photos!!!!

I think i rode car number (4)(4)(3)(2) on my trip, as that scratchiti looks really familiar.......

On a side note, i wonder which pair was selected, & if it's an original order, or option order (A).

- Andy

Yeah man, I found a slant, they have 2 weeks to live I heard. Thanks! i rode a few different car numbers today. Im not sure if they selected a pair, hmmm.

Hey Zach, I think we've been followed....

Remember that guy we saw at the 80th Street (A) station? Yeah, he was at Beverly Road too and we didn't see him there.

The last place I ever wanted my face on, was Subchat. Can you kindly ask him to remove that photo?

Dang... y'all covered more ground than concrete...

These shots are poppaloppin, love how they put a yellow (:D on the first shot and also I never seen a R38 on the (A) in my life! Awesome photography Zach, your shots are always off the chizzain...

Slamming Pics! BTW HOW THE HELL DID MONORAIL FOLLOW YOU????!!!

Thanks Man... I have no idea! lol

LMAO at the yellow b train logo in the first pic.

Haha!

Dang... y'all covered more ground than concrete...

These shots are poppaloppin, love how they put a yellow (B) on the first shot and also I never seen a R38 on the (A) in my life! Awesome photography Zach, your shots are always off the chizzain...

Oh yeah! Thanks Man, I appreciate the compliments:cool:; and yeah, 38s on the (A) is an almost guarantee..:D

Archived