What song, radio station or music video are you listening to/watching?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice!! I love Quicksand Jesus, 18 And Life, Remember Yesterday and this one especially...

[/url]

\m/

I miss Bach though. Skid Row isn't the same without him. :tdown:

True, But Bach is still playing and he covers Skid Row stuff. Actually in August Bach, Whitesnake, Tesla, Firehouse, and Lita Ford are playing a show on Jones Beach.

One of the greatest glam metal anthems ever!!!!! \m/

Another really old school ballad from the '70's. Its be remade by several artists such as The Isley Brothers, John Legend and Mary J Blige. However nothing could top them.

For you kids it was featured on the TV soundtrack album on the hit Fox sitcom "That '70's Show."

'Hello it's Me' by Tood Rundgren

If I may bump my part now.

Sabaton, I don't know if well known in US.

40:1 - about polish thermopile.

720 Poles vs. 42000 Germans 350 tanks 650 canons. 25 survived rest fought to end, captain committed suicide, because polish officer oaths forbidden get to captivity.

Warsaw uprising number are useless

Before:

krasinskich_05.jpg

After:

warsaw_destroyed.jpg

There is no extreme 5% of polish insurgents were under 14 yo. 19% were under 17 yo. 85% were under 26-27.

Sorry for polish subtitles.

Also sorry for little history lesson, but I can't resist.

I think that not many of You can imagine those histories.

After all those two facts made me the men which I am today.

Another Brick in the Wall

:cool:

Good choice. I remember during high school when the Berlin Wall and the Communist Block 'revolution' was occuring in late '89, this was sort of the anthem of that movement. Thus radio stations particuarly the old WNEW-FM and "KRock' would play this like crazy.:eek:

Coldplay's new single, "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall". The new album is scheduled to be released this summer.

I don't care what anyone says about Coldplay or this song. It's a bit different than your typical Coldplay song - more pop/synthesized-based - but upon hearing it, I immediately liked it a lot. It's very catchy as well.

Speaking of 2011 songs, although I am not into much the current music (I like my 'oldies' from the '70's-'90's) there a hit song now I do enjoy. It's a 'semi remake' of an all time Harry Belafonte classic by Jason Derulo.:tup::cool:

Been dancing to this in my car last couple of weeks LMAO.B)

"Don't Wanna go home' video By Jason Derulo

Coldplay's new single, "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall". The new album is scheduled to be released this summer.

I don't care what anyone says about Coldplay or this song. It's a bit different than your typical Coldplay song - more pop/synthesized-based - but upon hearing it, I immediately liked it a lot. It's very catchy as well.

While i'm not into new music I will have to say that doesn't sound too bad.