Subway motorman saves kitten stuck in a Sun Chips bag on the train track

Harry

[float=left]post-5097-0-38944800-1345296689_thumb.jpg[/float]The cat is out of the bag, thanks to a kind-hearted subway motorman who hit the brakes just in time.

John Ross — who was recently honored by The Daily News for chasing down a madman who’d stabbed a passenger — showed his heroics again this week when he saved a helpless kitty from being crushed by his train.

Read more: Source

post-5097-0-38944800-1345296689_thumb.jpg

I'm getting an overloaded of cute on the little kitty. Poor thing.

Props on the T/O he deserves a raise or a promotion for being a good samaritan with apprehending another criminal then saving the kitten from getting hurt. Tackling then man on the ground, man got balls performing such a heroic act, damn. Like straight out of the movies lol.

Good man. Guy's on a roll here. It's clear he loves his job.

That was very nice of the T/O. It was on the Franklin Avenue shuttle so it doesn't really matter if the trains is late. That was brave of the T/O to jump down on the tracks. I'll call that kitten, Mr. Sunchips!

How is that brave, it's the T/Os job to go on the tracks....

Last year, I was on a really bad date. We had absolutely nothing in common, except that we had to take the same train home at the end of the disaster. On the platform, she spotted a stray cat on the tracks and started crying, thus making our differences even more drastic. What station were we at, do you ask? Botanical Garden (S). I guess there's something special about that station that only cats know about...

Archived