Is it just me, or is RayWilliamJohnson not funny?

YankeesPwnMets

It depends, I'm subscribed to him, he pokes fun at himself all the time, but that's not even funny because it's true... :/

He does have the occasional crack-up joke though. It depends on what videos you watch...

He was funny for about five minutes years ago. Now its just the same things hacked up over and over. It's just a microcosm of the degradation of video content quality on YouTube that has happened really since late 2008 and beyond.

No offense guys. Why you even discussing this man seriously if he not funny? This is 2012 you dont need a world of talent to get publicity especially in youtube world. By creating this thread Mr. Johnson is laughing all the way to the bank.

Here's how the chain works:

1. Someone creates thread on popular site.

2. Curious person watches video I linked above.

3. ??????

4. Profit for Ray William Johnson.

What I don't understand why is hes is the most subscribed on youtube? heys showing net videos that are all ready gone viral and but his stupid Joke into the mix, ....I wish I thought of it first LOL.

HIs =3 channel isn't the the only one he works on, he also has other pages that he either runs or collaborates on. But yeah, he does make an awful lot of money on YouTube, and if you can manage 5 million+ views on each video on YouTube that money's gonna be flowing.

In 2010 he was the highest paid YouTube partner, with the Annoying Orange in second. Although Ray's AdSense income was undisclosed, the Annoying Orange made somewhere over $250,000 during 2010...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived