Innocent man accidentaly shot and killed by NYPD during armed robbery

realizm

The NY Daily News reports that an innocent man was accidentaly gunned down and killed by police during a response to an armed robbery in the Bronx. Three suspects are charged with felony murder. Two police officers are in critical condition resulting from a serious accident while rushing to the scene.

Link: http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1154084

And I love how you ALWAYS refer to Riverdale as if it's its own independent city.

Well the shootings are happening in select parts of the Bronx... That excludes areas like Morris Park, Throggs Neck, Schuylerville, Country Club, Pelham Bay and City Island... However most folks don't know about those areas of the Bronx. A real shame too... Nice areas. If you ask me, those areas could be their own independent cities... :lol:

There have been a ton of shootings in the Bronx of late... I seriously doubt that the borough is shaking its image as a crime filled, violent borough.

Honestly it's everywhere man. I know this due the fact that there is always a topic post regarding the incident, followed by a post no way relevant to the topic being disscussed, then redundant debate, and finally the lock and chain.

Well the shootings are happening in select parts of the Bronx... That excludes areas like Morris Park, Throggs Neck, Schuylerville, Country Club, Pelham Bay and City Island... However most folks don't know about those areas of the Bronx. A real shame too... Nice areas. If you ask me, those areas could be their own independent cities... :lol:

Most of which in my opinion are boring, but please carry on.

Regarding the topic at hand, extremely unfortunate, and I wish my condolences to the victims family. I honestly can't say more.

Honestly it's everywhere man. I know this due the fact that there is always a topic post regarding the incident, followed by a post no way relevant to the topic being disscussed, then redundant debate, and finally the lock and chain.

What's everywhere? It's all I've been seeing on the news.... Shootings in the Bronx, but certainly not everywhere in the Bronx... The areas that I mentioned are very safe and don't have those sorts of problems. Quite frankly when I heard about this incident, I thought the cops were perhaps trigger happy if you will because of all of the shootings and rampant crime plaguing the borough of late.

Most of which in my opinion are boring, but please carry on.

Regarding the topic at hand, extremely unfortunate, and I wish my condolences to the victims family. I honestly can't say more.

How would you know Mr. California? If by boring you mean safe, then give me Morris Park any day of the week. Areas like that and the others I mentioned are nice tree lined safe areas.

What's everywhere? It's all I've been seeing on the news.... Shootings in the Bronx, but certainly not everywhere in the Bronx... The areas that I mentioned are very safe and don't have those sorts of problems. Quite frankly when I heard about this incident, I thought the cops were perhaps trigger happy if you will because of all of the shootings and rampid crime plaguing the borough of late.

Well crime is spread citywide, in all 5 boroughs. And if anything, I was poking fun at the fact when somone posts such an incident, there is almost always useless debating.

How would you know Mr. California? If by boring you mean safe, then give me Morris Park any day of the week. Areas like that and the others I mentioned are nice tree lined safe areas.

Well I last visited NYC where I stayed with my cousin in Port Richmond S.I. in 2005. Anyhow, I'm young, socialable, and economical, you really can't blame me should I choose to gravitate to busy, lively urban areas.

And should it interest you Mr. MCI, I should move out of this quasi-rural suburb in less than a years time, and locate nearer to L.A. or such.

Well crime is spread citywide, in all 5 boroughs. And if anything, I was poking fun at the fact when somone posts such an incident, there is almost always useless debating.

lol... Crime is spread around the city, but is more common in particular areas. For example, areas like Country Club and Pelham Bay are some of the safest areas of the Bronx and are ranked as two of the top neighborhoods in the borough... Low crime rates... I do believe that the cops that serve the areas of the Bronx with high crime rates do react differently.

Well I last visited NYC where I stayed with my cousin in Port Richmond S.I. in 2005. Anyhow, I'm young, socialable, and economical, you really can't blame me should I choose to gravitate to busy, lively urban areas.

And should it interest you Mr. MCI, I should move out of this quasi-rural suburb in less than a years time, and locate nearer to L.A. or such.

lol... Yes, well though Staten Island is more suburban, certain areas are indeed more "urban" if you will and Port Richmond is one of them.

What's everywhere? It's all I've been seeing on the news.... Shootings in the Bronx, but certainly not everywhere in the Bronx... The areas that I mentioned are very safe and don't have those sorts of problems. Quite frankly when I heard about this incident, I thought the cops were perhaps trigger happy if you will because of all of the shootings and rampid crime plaguing the borough of late.

I thought BrooklynIRT already told you that's not a real word, and don't give me the crap of "I'm typing on a non-English keyboard" or whatever because you've used that word a whole bunch of times.

In fact, here's Urban Dictionary's definition of that word.

A non-existant word that mentally challenged people often confuse with the word "rampant." I didn't realize you were mentally challenged, but that would explain a lot of things......

And it's nonexistant because in the actual dictionary, it's not listed.

In any case, is there any particular reason you love to use every single incident as an excuse to bash the rest of The Bronx? Yeah, we get it. There are a lot of high-crime areas in The Bronx. Now can you stop rubbing it in everybody's face?

As for the incident, my condolances go out to the man's family.

lol... Yes, well though Staten Island is more suburban, certain areas are indeed more "urban" if you will and Port Richmond is one of them.

Oh, here we go again with the suburban vs. urban crap. Just say it already: Port Richmond has a lot of minorities and so it must automatically have high crime. <_<

I thought BrooklynIRT already told you that's not a real word (and don't give me the crap of "I'm typing on a non-English keyboard" or whatever)

In fact, here's Urban Dictionary's definition of that word.

A non-existant word that mentally challenged people often confuse with the word "rampant." I didn't realize you were mentally challenged, but that would explain a lot of things......

And it's nonexistant because in the actual dictionary, it's not listed.

In any case, is there any particular reason you love to use every single incident as an excuse to bash the rest of The Bronx? Yeah, we get it. There are a lot of high-crime areas in The Bronx. Now can you stop rubbing it in everybody's face?

As for the incident, my condolances go out to the man's family.

Uh excuse me I know it's rampant... Thank you... I don't need to explain to you what I'm using since I am not using an English keyboard on my phone... As for my comments, don't worry about them. I wasn't talking to you. Can't stop following me around...

---

On a side note, what's the latest on the incident? Will any cops be charged in the shooting or are they ruling it an accident?

Uh excuse me I know it's rampant... Thank you... I don't need to explain to you what I'm using since I am not using an English keyboard on my phone... As for my comments, don't worry about them. I wasn't talking to you. Can't stop following me around...

No you don't. Type it into the search function and it pops up over 30 times, so apparently you don't know. What the hell does this have to do with having an English keyboard?

And yeah, responding to your comments is really following you around, right? And if you're so worried about being followed around, why are you still responding to my posts? I don't care what you say: If you were really through with me, you wouldn't have bothered responding to that post in any way, shape, or form.

No you don't. Type it into the search function and it pops up over 30 times, so apparently you don't know. What the hell does this have to do with having an English keyboard?

And yeah, responding to your comments is really following you around, right? And if you're so worried about being followed around, why are you still responding to my posts? I don't care what you say: If you were really through with me, you wouldn't have bothered responding to that post in any way, shape, or form.

No, I'm just going to put it out there about what you're doing and I'm not tolerating it. I've asked you to stop following me around multiple times, tried to block you and you insist anyway, claiming it is just a "coincidence" that you're posting on my comments. You're the reason I considered not posting here and I am not letting you get under my skin anymore... Keep on following me around... Others would get it except for you... What a surprise. Anyway, enough of this... Back on topic...

I personally think that more cops should be sent to the areas in question... Too many shootings going on.

Chris Lightly lived in Riverdale and he got shot the other day.... his family suspect its a murder but the cops said it was a suicide at first.

Yeah he lived in Spuyten Duyvil by 232nd... Familiar with the area and was shocked to hear it, but it's an isolated incident and the cops are still calling it a suicide last I heard.

No, I'm just going to put it out there about what you're doing and I'm not tolerating it.

:lol::lol::lol:

Watcha gon do?

I've asked you to stop following me around multiple times, tried to block you and you insist anyway, claiming it is just a "coincidence" that you're posting on my comments.

Tried to block me? It's not my fault if the function doesn't work.

And yes, it is a coincidence that I'm posting on your comments. I can reply to whatever comments I want, which includes yours. You don't like it? Too bad. You don't even have a case for me following you around anyway? It's not like I go out of my way to respond to your comments.

You're the reason I considered not posting here and I am not letting you get under my skin anymore... Keep on following me around... Others would get it except for you... What a surprise. Anyway, enough of this... Back on topic...

Aw, why'd you come back then? You made a whole big fanfare talking about how you're leaving, and then you disappointed us by coming back a few days later (for the third time I might add).

I personally think that more cops should be sent to the areas in question... Too many shootings going on.

Cops are the ones responsible for this shooting.

In any case, here are 2 more articles about the incident.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bronx/bronx-mom-ana-cuevas-husband-died-shooting-dealing-heartbreak-son-reynaldo-innocent-victim-botched-bronx-bodega-robbery-article-1.1154790

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bronx/bronx-bodega-shooting-victim-reynaldo-cuevas-a-smart-kid-preparing-enlist-article-1.1154384

Wow. It looks like everybody lost out. A mom (who already lost a husband) lost a son, a daughter lost a father, and the nation lost a potential soldier. Just.....wow.....

More condolances to the family. :(

:lol::lol::lol:

Watcha gon do?

Tried to block me? It's not my fault if the function doesn't work.

And yes, it is a coincidence that I'm posting on your comments. I can reply to whatever comments I want, which includes yours. You don't like it? Too bad. You don't even have a case for me following you around anyway? It's not like I go out of my way to respond to your comments.

Aw, why'd you come back then? You made a whole big fanfare talking about how you're leaving, and then you disappointed us by coming back a few days later (for the third time I might add).

Don't include "us"... This is about you and your obsession and I'm not the only one who feels this way. You have a serious problem and I'll just leave it at that. Someone tries to block you and you still don't get it. Nothing else to say... SMH... "Coincidence" my ***... P.S. Nice of you to keep stats on me as usual...

I hear what you are saying. However there is nothing wrong with posting a topic on current events to be discussed on the net. We do all have the right to freedom of expression. Whether people in general (not directed at anyone here) chooses to take the topic on in intelligent and mature discussion or allow discussions to digress into a flame war is another matter.

There have been a ton of shootings in the Bronx of late... I seriously doubt that the borough is shaking its image as a crime filled, violent borough.

I am also very concerned about the levels of crime seen in the Bronx as compared to other boroughs. Unfortunate as it is, facts are facts. The fact remains that the Bronx neighboorhoods are among the poorest in this entire country, sad as it is. So indirectly because of this we see ridiculous incidents in crime such as this. What makes this incident even worse is that a police officer irresponsibly shot an innocent man in the process!

I am also very concerned about the levels of crime seen in the Bronx as compared to other boroughs. Unfortunate as it is, facts are facts. The fact remains that the Bronx neighboorhoods are among the poorest in this entire country, sad as it is. So indirectly because of this we see ridiculous incidents in crime such as this. What makes this incident even worse is that a police officer irresponsibly shot an innocent man in the process!

What is troubling to me is there has been nothing from the mayor or the NYPD about more cops patrolling in certain areas. When we had an incident here in Riverdale which came from the Bronx (Kingsbridge) a few months ago, the NYPD immediately stepped up patrols until the culprits were caught. Meanwhile the same isn't happening with this incident. It is important to note that just about all of the shootings have been motivated by money and not a word from any political leaders from these neighborhoods either, nor the borough president... Very interesting...

I hear what you are saying. However there is nothing wrong with posting a topic on current events to be discussed on the net. We do all have the right to freedom of expression. Whether people in general (not directed at anyone here) chooses to take the topic on in intelligent and mature discussion or allow discussions to digress into a flame war is another matter.

Yeah, that was a joke more than anything, but I'm in support of debate rather than silence.

NYPD shot an innocent person? Nah, I just read that story last week!

I know right! Riddiculous!

Archived