NYCT Bus Roster

TransitGuy

Actually, there are about 6 articulated buses in Queens, all of them operated by (MTA) Bus. Right now, the New Flyer D60HF is the only articulated model in the fleet. However, there will be 82 articulated buses coming later this year, but no one knows the make and model of it...

They need a few in Brooklyn! The only time I get to see them around my neighborhood is on Subway Shuttles!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, there are about 6 articulated buses in Queens, all of them operated by (MTA) Bus. Right now, the New Flyer D60HF is the only articulated model in the fleet. However, there will be 82 articulated buses coming later this year, but no one knows the make and model of it...
Wow, so it's very rare to see artics other than in Manhattan and the Bronx! I'm really curious what model the 82 new articulated buses will be, though I'd guess the New Flyer D60LF.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8056, 8283 and 8382 are at Manhattanville

0051 (mercedes citaro test bus) is at 100th street

novabus test bus at ulmer park

It's wierrd to see '90/'91 TMC's in Manhattan again. I never thought the day would come...... again.

I still have not seen this NovaBus in BK yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Orion 424 Bus is back under the roster of West Farm Depot. I remember that same left West Farm Depot and went straight to Kingsbridge Depot, Now to Micheal J Quill Depot? Now that new 2 me. And is beck with West Farm with that Micheal J Quill Depot logo, despite is still under the West Farms roster.

• 3 weeks later...
7733 Orion VII CNG from West Farms to Jackie gleason according to subchat.

And 857, 911, 912, 937 in West Farms as training buses.

Thats actually 875, and those are left off because at this point we don't know if the BX will be their permanent home. 816 was also spotted up there earlier, and sometimes they are at Zerega and have been spotted at Kingsbridge.

1984 @ ULMER PARK, spotted working the x27 this morning in Battery Park City and has corresponding UP decals.

Make a minor change on the yukon/cas rosters. 2840-2852, 2861 are all @ CAS.

*2861 has yukon decal driver side/CAS decal on door side, spotted working x10 port richmond bound wed pm downtown manhattan on Broadway.

Other than that great job on the roster.

Archived