Something you could only pull on an RTS...

MHV9218

Nice share.

I'm surprised those guys didn't get their hands burnt, or even cut, as I recall the engine fans being in close proximity to the rear grate.

No, engine fan is on the left side of the engine compartment behind the radiator.

I used to do it with roller blades...just hang on to the license plate and hope for the best lmao

Nice share.

I'm surprised those guys didn't get their hands burnt, or even cut, as I recall the engine fans being in close proximity to the rear grate.

That's the HVAC fans back there

No, engine fan is on the left side of the engine compartment behind the radiator.

Thanks for the correction. I apprericiate it.

I used to do it with roller blades...just hang on to the license plate and hope for the best lmao

That's the HVAC fans back there

That would explain it.

Lol imagine riding from staten island to Manhattan on the back of an express bus lmaoo

Yeah and for free even though the cops may catch you.

You'd fly off once you hit 55MPH on the Verrazano.

I saw a kid a few weeks ago do that on the q30, he fell off though and was almost hit by a mini van but lucky for him the person driving the minivan was paying attention. However, I've heard of stories where kids would do this and they would call off and get killed all the time.

Wow I haven't seen kids do that since I was a kid in the 80's lol.  That was something to see that again.

Right? That was my first thought, just how long it's been since I've seen that. Especially on the M8.

Archived