R32 (G) today

NYtransit

I was wondering that same thing too...if it stopped at the 6 car marker, then I'm assuming it did a 3-3 zone since the C/R board would line up there

Actually, if it stopped at the 6 car marker, the conductor would have to be in the 5-1 position to line up with the C/R board.

And I ask again, what happened southbound at Smith-9th? (Bonus points for anyone who figures out why I'm asking.)

Good old photoshop never fails in ensuring bullshit, but this was confirmed since this morning.

Confirmed by whom, and how?

Actually, if it stopped at the 6 car marker, the conductor would have to be in the 5-1 position to line up with the C/R board.

And I ask again, what happened southbound at Smith-9th? (Bonus points for anyone who figures out why I'm asking.)

Apparently via multiple FB posts.

Now, is it credible, truthfully no. Is it probable, that it is.

I was wondering that same thing too...if it stopped at the 6 car marker, then I'm assuming it did a 3-3 zone since the C/R board would line up there

Good old photoshop never fails in ensuring bullshit, but this was confirmed since this morning.

What happened at Smith-9 Sts?

Using Tapatalk

Oh, how ignorant they are. This is a discussion that is not short from death. In fact it's quite the contrary.

Reputations will be tarnished, emotions will be played with, and conflicts will continue throughout the community like never before. All after the truth.

Yes, I'm serious here. -_-

Oh, how ignorant they are. This is a discussion that is not short from death. In fact it's quite the contrary.

Reputations will be tarnished, emotions will be played with, and conflicts will continue throughout the community like never before. All after the truth.

Yes, I'm serious here. -_-

A number of reputations have already been tarnished, if you read some of the past threads on this site (veteran members know what threads I'm talking about). B-)

A number of reputations have already been tarnished, if you read some of the past threads on this site (veteran members know what threads I'm talking about). B-)

Under that logic this will make it worse! Believe me, it will.

Why won't anyone place an inquiry. Oh well, save it for later I guess.

Archived