R32 (G) today

NYtransit

Those threads were wild. I had some nice laughs reading those.

Anyways, the thirst is f**king real!

Dude, it really is. I'm not f**king around, this revelation will make half of the forum base look like total idiots and overall tools, if not more than already.

Oh, how ignorant they are. This is a discussion that is not short from death. In fact it's quite the contrary.

Reputations will be tarnished, emotions will be played with, and conflicts will continue throughout the community like never before. All after the truth.

Yes, I'm serious here. -_-

That's why I made that comment.... It had nothing to do with the R32.... Heh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There was a P train thread. :o Oh my gosh.

Way before your time kid...

Long story short, during the Jamaica cutover a few years back, people were assuming that this so called P train would run nonstop from Jamaica Center to Penn Station and that they would automatically use R32s since they had an actual (P) bullet (the whole P idea is another backstory). Turns out nothing happened at all, just regular (E) service

Just search for it, is somewhere in the archives...very entertaining to read lol

Long story short, during the Jamaica cutover a few years back, people were assuming that this so called P train would run nonstop from Jamaica Center to Penn Station and that they would automatically use R32s since they had an actual (P) bullet (the whole P idea is another backstory). Turns out nothing happened at all, just regular (E) service

Just search for it, is somewhere in the archives...very entertaining to read lol

Heh just like the R32s being sold to Nigeria thread.. Another Subchat classic serious Pawnage in that as well.. Epic just epic...

Heh just like the R32s being sold to Nigeria thread.. Another Subchat classic serious Pawnage in that as well.. Epic just epic...

You have to admit, the R32s would of had a better chance of being sold to Nigeria then running on the P for obvious reasons. To point out another thing, most of the crazy threads in the past usually involved R32s in one way or another. Tells you that some may need help.

Also to those users, please don't go around making diss videos about a number of us that don't agree with everything you say. The diss videos are getting old fast. I think everyone knows who I'm referring too, so I'll just leave it at that... B-)

Man this was a thread. That's all I have to say.

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/22140-premeptive-p-train-warning/

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/22343-p-train-not-happening/

You have to admit, the R32s would of had a better chance of being sold to Nigeria then running on the P for obvious reasons. To point out another thing, most of the crazy threads in the past usually involved R32s in one way or another. Tells you that some may need help.

Also to those users, please don't go around making diss videos about a number of us that don't agree with everything you say. The diss videos are getting old fast. I think everyone knows who I'm referring too, so I'll just leave it at that... B-)

Man this was a thread. That's all I have to say.

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/22140-premeptive-p-train-warning/

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/22343-p-train-not-happening/

Damn it DJ, you beat me to the punch.

Every bullshit is based around the 32's. What the f**k is it with those f**king 32's? Anyhow it's is clearly obvious as to who was the first to perpetuate the bullshit in those threads, it's painfully obvious in the first thread as everyone can see it within the first posts.

Damn it DJ, you beat me to the punch.

Every bullshit is based around the 32's. What the f**k is it with those f**king 32's? Anyhow it's is clearly obvious as to who was the first to perpetuate the bullshit in those threads, it's painfully obvious in the first thread as everyone can see it within the first posts.

You act as though there has never been any drama related to a different car class.

Nevertheless, the answer to your question is that, like with any hobby, there are normal people and there are the crazies. This is not a phenomenon restricted to transit and is viewable everywhere around you - the backlash and death threats from certain teenage girls every time their favorite artists start dating someone? When guys lash out on those who do not support the same sports teams as them?

Every hobby has its share of crazies following it.

Can we puhleeze get the damn R179s in service already.....? Like really soon....? These old cars need to go.... NOW....

Maybe I'm being sarcastic.... Maybe I'm not.....

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Fixed that post for you, since the R211s will replace the R46s.

Can we puhleeze get the damn R211s purchased, built and in service already.....? Like really soon....? These old cars need to go.... NOW....

Maybe I'm being sarcastic.... Maybe I'm not.....

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Agreed!

R32's being sold to Nigeria? Lmfaoo it sucks being new here you guys must've had some good laughs.

It was some bullshit. The majority of R32's are now coral reefs.

You act as though there has never been any drama related to a different car class.

Nevertheless, the answer to your question is that, like with any hobby, there are normal people and there are the crazies. This is not a phenomenon restricted to transit and is viewable everywhere around you - the backlash and death threats from certain teenage girls every time their favorite artists start dating someone? When guys lash out on those who do not support the same sports teams as them?

Every hobby has its share of crazies following it.

I never said that, though as recognized by others as well it is the R32's that cause the most trouble, and we were hinting at certain members who cling on to the cars and choose to engage in R32 exclusive debates.

In my honest opinion there should be no drama related to transit in the beginning given the nature of it. Additionally I'm not saying that I easily excuse non transit bullshit drama either, as that is not the case.

Furthermore and in conclusion after lurking the net for as long as I have I know who the basketcases are in each otherwise respectable community.

I never said that, though as recognized by others as well it is the R32's that cause the most trouble, and we were hinting at certain members who cling on to the cars and choose to engage in R32 exclusive debates.

Nah, there is a lot of drama with the R160s too. Ironically, often perpetrated by the same people who cause drama about R32s. Go figure.

However, I do find it absurd that there is as much drama as there is.

I wasn't a member yet but I did look at NYCTF from time to time and I scarcely remember that thread.

Yup. I wasn't around on NYCTF back then either but it was partly based on a very real (and rare) catch such as this (credits to 4P3607):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y0rTl_JndU

Using Tapatalk

(X) should be available. We also have (11) available on the rollsigns of IRT cars...

The R32's have almost every letter on their rollsign (except I & O). (T), (U), (X) & (Y) are displayed as a white bullet with black letter, nothing else. 

Yup. I wasn't around on NYCTF back then either but it was partly based on a very real (and rare) catch such as this (credits to 4P3607):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?video

That was just a messed up rollsign. Saw it and took a video.

Archived