MTA Celebrates Re-opening of Mother Clara Hale Depot With Ribbon-Cutting

Union Tpke

M9 SBS60 M98 soft opening until January 3 , M35 M7 M1 SBS15 January 4 at least for a year then they will decide what other lines will come out of Clara Hale not to mention another depot closing in a few years will indeed move into Clara Hale. I picked into Clara Hale I cant wait :D

M9 SBS60 M98 soft opening until January 3 , M35 M7 M1 SBS15 January 4 at least for a year then they will decide what other lines will come out of Clara Hale not to mention another depot closing in a few years will indeed move into Clara Hale. I picked into Clara Hale I cant wait :D

what depot could close?

thanks for the insider info! Let us know what the depot is like once you start

Not a single one is out on the M9.

Have you checked in person? BusTime is not working for any MCH buses--the M60 is blank on the screen.

EDIT: They just fixed it. And I checked: 3947 is the only NG that's moved today, but not in service yet. So you're right.

Have you checked in person? BusTime is not working for any MCH buses--the M60 is blank on the screen.

EDIT: They just fixed it. And I checked: 3947 is the only NG that's moved today, but not in service yet. So you're right.

I was out in the LES earlier, RTSs and 3800s are out there.

It's still a long deadhead. I still don't really understand the M9 part. It's not like MJQ can't handle it.

"with more joining them in January."

By any chance does anyone know what additional routes will be based out of this depot?

M1 M7 M35 M15 Select (local goes to TU) will be there come January. M98 goes to MHV, M9 goes back to normal, M60 goes to Quill (all as of now). I honestly hope they decide by then to have the M60 run out of there permanently instead of MJQ, it seems they're testing how these other routes would do out of MCH to see if they'd do well staying there.

It's still a long deadhead. I still don't really understand the M9 part. It's not like MJQ can't handle it.

"with more joining them in January."

By any chance does anyone know what additional routes will be based out of this depot?

M1, M7, M15SBS, and M35 are supposed to join them in January.

And for the M9 part I think they are gonna test it at MCH until January but I could be wrong.

I personally think MJQ is one of the best depots, considering the fact that their routes have some of the highest riderships in the entire system and their buses are still in tip-top shape. As long as the reliability of the M9 doesn't decrease when MCH buses run on it, I'm fine with it. Still pretty weird, though.

I personally think MJQ is one of the best depots, considering the fact that their routes have some of the highest riderships in the entire system and their buses are still in tip-top shape. As long as the reliability of the M9 doesn't decrease when MCH buses run on it, I'm fine with it. Still pretty weird, though.

MJQ buses are in such good shape because they have a paint booth. Most depots that have buses "in good shape" have paint booths in the depot.

Archived