Vanshnookenraggen has created A Complete and Geographically Accurate NYC Subway Track Map

Union Tpke

Had no idea the (B)(Q) actually ran in the center of the Eastern Parkway Line. Thought it was just how those track maps just drew it.

While you take the (B)(Q) outside the north side of  7th Avenue, you can see the corridor where (4)(5) runs.

This map is outstanding!

Not all of them. I reminded him of Two missing switches south of Rockaway blvd on Facebook. And a few others too.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I was referring to the corrections on his website, not on Facebook or via email.

This is a great map all around. I like how he put the details of some junctions in the boxes at the map's top left corner, but the junctions that are detailed aren't taken out of the map itself. It's even geographically correct.

Only thing is the (B)(Q) at 7 Av, it looks like it's served by the (4)(5), but overall, a good job by Vanshnookenraggen.

And he even has track details of the train yards!

Only thing is the (B)(Q) at 7 Av, it looks like it's served by the (4)(5), but overall, a good job by Vanshnookenraggen.

Well I mean technically there's just a wall and probably some level differences with the tracks and platform. But let's just leave that there.

Well I mean technically there's just a wall and probably some level differences with the tracks and platform.

Yeah. I guess it's not that bad. It's just that the nycsubway.org map of the same region says "BMT ONLY" in huge capital letters, right above the caption for the station.

Archived