MaBSTOA B/O Exam # 7105

Shinabee65

3 minutes ago, reggie1988 said:

Since u wrk there is the pay good if u dont mind me asking

For me the pay is great and comfortable at the moment. 

Everybody situation is different. This job can either have you owning properties and live well, or put you into debt along with other negative situations. 

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Mr NewFlyer said:

Just got a voicemail telling me to report 7:30am Thursday to go forward with the medical. He also mentioned that if I clear medical on Thursday that I will be in the Monday Oct 1st class that's coming up. Anyone else get something?

Awesome! Whats your list number range?

2 hours ago, Mr NewFlyer said:

Just got a voicemail telling me to report 7:30am Thursday to go forward with the medical. He also mentioned that if I clear medical on Thursday that I will be in the Monday Oct 1st class that's coming up. Anyone else get something?

I got the same email telling me the same thing. I’ll be there thrusday 6:45 see you out there my ninja. 

Also to your previous question i did have pending tickets but i paid them and showed him the email aka receipt. And he sent me for the drug test. 

S/N list # 25*

Edited by DrewMania

On 9/21/2018 at 12:10 PM, Mr NewFlyer said:

Just got the letter in the email to come in for pre-employment this upcoming Monday the 24th 7:30am, anyone else?

I studied for the cdl permit, and im going to go to DMV tomorrow to take the permit test, and then im going to go to 180 livingston and give them my permit and whatever they need. I was there on monday they took my application and said, get the permit and come back. Now I wonder if I give my permit and do the drug test, theyll just re-add me I guess for the next class ? or the next session ? Alot of people didn't have the permits and will come back like me.  It was a shocker that this process is moving so fast like this, they understand.  I'll wait, im not in a rush rush. 

Edited by Moody

13 minutes ago, Moody said:

I studied for the cdl permit, and im going to go to DMV tomorrow to take the permit test, and then im going to go to 180 livingston and give them my permit and whatever they need. I was there on monday they took my application and said, get the permit and come back. Now I wonder if I give my permit and do the drug test, theyll just re-add me I guess for the next class ? or the next session ? Alot of people didn't have the permits and will come back like me.  It was a shocker that this process is moving so fast like this, they understand.  I'll wait, im not in a rush rush. 

It'll probably be the next class since you still have to go through medical.

Also, keep in mind that Livingston Street does not hold vacancies. Therefore, if someone who has a higher list number than you, already has the CDL or CLP (Commercial Learner's Permit) with an 'acceptable' record and passes medical, they will be sent to Zerega first before you.

Edited by +Young+

1 minute ago, +Young+ said:

It'll probably be the next class since you still have to go through medical.

Also, keep in mind that Livingston Street does not hold vacancies. Therefore, if someone who has a lower list number than you, already has the CDL or CLP (Commercial Learner's Permit) with an 'acceptable' record and passes medical, they will be sent to Zerega first before you.

I got ya young, thats fine.  I can wait, I had the same job for 10 years, and a everyday routine, its not easy to just transition to this job within a 2 or 3 week window lol.  This job will change  for the better, I just want to be careful and not just jump in and make an error. 

4 minutes ago, Moody said:

I got ya young, thats fine.  I can wait, I had the same job for 10 years, and a everyday routine, its not easy to just transition to this job within a 2 or 3 week window lol.  This job will change  for the better, I just want to be careful and not just jump in and make an error. 

Make sure to add the other endorsements such as P - Passengers and B- Air brakes when you take the CDL test 

Edited by DueceDrives

3 minutes ago, DueceDrives said:

Make sure to add the other endorsements such as P - Passengers and B- Air brakes when you take the CDL test 

And S - School Bus as well!! The reason why is because, believe it or not, if you decide to add this endorsement later on, you will have to take another road test in yet another bus. Therefore, you might as well get it out of the way now...(just my personal advice).

Hello everyone and congrats and wish you all the best. I to was at 180 Livingston and I didn’t get in because I have 5 points on my License( they only allow 4 ) my question is next year August will make the 18 month mark that I would not had done anything else should I call them back to process my application even though on my abstract it still shows 5 points ? 

45 minutes ago, reggie1988 said:

Yes u should.. make sure u dont get anymore tickets keep it clean.. did u ask them what specific date will one of the points fall off

Not really but I did complete a defensive driving course back in July and it’s on my abstract. So since I have time to next August I was going to start earning my cdl  license  Now so when I get called I’m one step ahead 

18 hours ago, DrewMania said:

I got the same email telling me the same thing. I’ll be there thrusday 6:45 see you out there my ninja. 

Also to your previous question i did have pending tickets but i paid them and showed him the email aka receipt. And he sent me for the drug test. 

S/N list # 25*

yea for sure, see you tomorrow morning

That's good that you were able to take care of that right there and then, One less thing to worry about. Now we just got this medical to get out of the way to be in for the training on Monday.

Question to anyone that went through this process before, The money order part, Do we fill it out before we go or do we fill it out with someone at livingston? If we do have to fill it out on our own, whats the information that we put on it??

1 hour ago, Mr NewFlyer said:

yea for sure, see you tomorrow morning

That's good that you were able to take care of that right there and then, One less thing to worry about. Now we just got this medical to get out of the way to be in for the training on Monday.

Question to anyone that went through this process before, The money order part, Do we fill it out before we go or do we fill it out with someone at livingston? If we do have to fill it out on our own, whats the information that we put on it??

I was told by the gentleman who called me not to put any on the money order until you are told to tomorrow. Just come with it blank!

Sidenote: MTA is something else. How this money order is more then the actually exam. lmao! I think that is the funniest thing ever. But I guess they saying the way we plan on paying you hell what's another 87 dollars out your pocket. SMH!!!!

9 minutes ago, DrewMania said:

I was told by the gentleman who called me not to put any on the money order until you are told to tomorrow. Just come with it blank!

Sidenote: MTA is something else. How this money order is more then the actually exam. lmao! I think that is the funniest thing ever. But I guess they saying the way we plan on paying you hell what's another 87 dollars out your pocket. SMH!!!!

alright cool thanks for that info.

yea when I saw that $87 money order part in the email I was like really, So the $200+ I spent on taking all the other exams wasn't enough huh lol.

But yea $87 isn't to bad, will make it back in training. Just a small price to pay to make more money later down the line