Transit electrical helper exam 8611 results

tprashad0719

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Richie95 said:

yup i was thinking the same thing lol guys on the other forums around a month and a few days heard back if anyone hears back keep us posted!! 

Yea I see that same thing that’s why I think in the coming days lol I’m checking my mailbox everyday hoping I see some 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MaxFever said:

Seems like they don't have enough TEH applicants since they are planning to release another TEH exam application in 2019. 

"NYCT Transit Electrical Helper Exam#9624 Apr 5 - 23, 2019"

i actually think that means we should be hired by then considering they'll be starting a new wave of candiates 

13 hours ago, Richie95 said:

i actually think that means we should be hired by then considering they'll be starting a new wave of candiates 

17 hours ago, MaxFever said:

Seems like they don't have enough TEH applicants since they are planning to release another TEH exam application in 2019. 

"NYCT Transit Electrical Helper Exam#9624 Apr 5 - 23, 2019"

That’s typical of them to put out a new one event though they haven’t hired anyone off our list. They usually do that. If anything that would mean they gonna be bringing us in real soon. I heard mta is on a hiring freeze right now tho. Somebody who works for them told me. 

5 hours ago, Josh327 said:

That’s typical of them to put out a new one event though they haven’t hired anyone off our list. They usually do that. If anything that would mean they gonna be bringing us in real soon. I heard mta is on a hiring freeze right now tho. Somebody who works for them told me. 

i also heard that i have many friends in transit right now as well lol but well see man hopefully early 2019 !!

On 12/31/2018 at 6:11 PM, Starbai said:

Hey guys quick question. Does the posistion require a highschool diploma or ged? Do they ask for it when you go in or just experience? 

dont necessarily need it..here is the last NOE

http://web.mta.info/nyct/hr/pdf_exams/8611.pdf

also, we have an OT freeze until the end of March which i think goes hand in hand with hiring...within the next 5 years, ALOT of foreman and maintainers are retiring, thats why this hiring frenzy is beginning