Admission card for exam # 8094

Y2Julio

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As per my usual luck, my test is scheduled for 7PM at Crotona Ave. in the Bronx.

That is seriously a really stupid time to schedule an exam... I am not moving back to the city until February, but I scheduled my flight back to Florida for Saturday at 10pm.. thinking that my test would be early Saturday morning. Do you think there's any way I can change my time? Probably not, which means I have to spend $50 to change my flight =(

Also, whoever wrote out the little form needs to learn some grammar and spelling, good lord. It's BAD.

Man 7pm sucks. I have taken alot of tests over the years and never had one start past mid afternoon. I was pissed then that it wasn't for the morning.

I have 3 relatives taking this test lucky for them all 3 are set for morning.

L train stops half block away.

I know but I'm trying to figure out if thats the test center for me.

Directions tell me its around Union Square. I'll probably be in the city before saturday so I'll take a quick stroll to find the place so I can just go straight to it on saturday.

I know but I'm trying to figure out if thats the test center for me.

Directions tell me its around Union Square. I'll probably be in the city before saturday so I'll take a quick stroll to find the place so I can just go straight to it on saturday.

Directions say union square which is 3-4 block walk when you take the L train one more stop and the walk is half a block.

For Crotona Ave., is the quickest way taking the (4) to Fordham Rd., or the (2) to Pelham Pkwy.?

How's that neighborhood? I used to live off Cruger Ave. in the Bronx as a kid but I can't remember anything now... I'll be safe walking from the subway station to the school, right? It'll be dark if that matters, lol.

Dueling: where in the city will you be coming from?

If youre coming straight from JFK, your best bet is to take the LIRR to Penn Station to the (D) to Fordham Road. Or you could take the (2) or (3) from Penn Station to 42 Street then take the (S) to Grand Central for the Metro North up to Fordham since its a weekend and you could use City Ticket.

Archived