Birthday Railfan Trip Photos From Yesterday 1/27/2009

Daniel The Cool

Very nice pics.

I wished I came. I would have died over catching a R160 (E) and R32 (F) train.

R160 (E)s are not different than R160s on any other line. Nor are they that rare...I take the (E) at least once a day five days a week, and in the past week almost all of my (E) rides were on an R160. Of course, I got lucky, but still.

R32 (F)s are a slightly different matter...

To the OP - Nice pics! You repeated some though.

nice and happy bday

R160 (E)s are not different than R160s on any other line. Nor are they that rare...I take the (E) at least once a day five days a week, and in the past week almost all of my (E) rides were on an R160. Of course, I got lucky, but still.

R32 (F)s are a slightly different matter...

To the OP - Nice pics! You repeated some though.

Nice photos!!

How hard is it to get good pics in CI? When I was there, cleaners and (MTA) staff were everywhere. Anyone have any incidents with needing 1050.9 there?

Great photos, you were in my neck of the woods with the (B) train, but Happy Birthday buddy.

Happy birthday, sir. And great pictures.

thanks guys

How hard is it to get good pics in CI? When I was there, cleaners and (MTA) staff were everywhere. Anyone have any incidents with needing 1050.9 there?

Not hard at all. The cleaners don't care. I think they understand that the place is a great place for photo ops. A lot of people take pics there every day. The T/Os there seem pretty nice too. Me and MTR talked with one of them once and got some info from them too.

Archived