Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel The Cool

Birthday Railfan Trip Photos From Yesterday 1/27/2009

Here's lots and lots of great Birthday photos from Yesterday 1/27/2009 so here they are and I got really great photos of the (B)(D)(E)(N)(Q) lines and one of photos I came out on the wrong date so keep an out in that one

051qo8.jpg

052xi0.jpg

053wb4.jpg

029bb3.jpg

054yn5.jpg

056ib8.jpg

061tn6.jpg

062om0.jpg

063ry9.jpg

058fq5.jpg

111cm8.jpg

086dl8.jpg

110ri9.jpg

066to9.jpg

077ht5.jpg

066uy9.jpg

075vm0.jpg

073hs1.jpg

More continues next post

Very nice pics.

I wished I came. I would have died over catching a R160 (E) and R32 (F) train.

R160 (E)s are not different than R160s on any other line. Nor are they that rare...I take the (E) at least once a day five days a week, and in the past week almost all of my (E) rides were on an R160. Of course, I got lucky, but still.

R32 (F)s are a slightly different matter...

To the OP - Nice pics! You repeated some though.

How hard is it to get good pics in CI? When I was there, cleaners and (MTA) staff were everywhere. Anyone have any incidents with needing 1050.9 there?

nice and happy bday

R160 (E)s are not different than R160s on any other line. Nor are they that rare...I take the (E) at least once a day five days a week, and in the past week almost all of my (E) rides were on an R160. Of course, I got lucky, but still.

R32 (F)s are a slightly different matter...

To the OP - Nice pics! You repeated some though.

Nice photos!!

How hard is it to get good pics in CI? When I was there, cleaners and (MTA) staff were everywhere. Anyone have any incidents with needing 1050.9 there?

Great photos, you were in my neck of the woods with the (B) train, but Happy Birthday buddy.

Happy birthday, sir. And great pictures.

thanks guys

Not hard at all. The cleaners don't care. I think they understand that the place is a great place for photo ops. A lot of people take pics there every day. The T/Os there seem pretty nice too. Me and MTR talked with one of them once and got some info from them too.

Not hard at all. The cleaners don't care. I think they understand that the place is a great place for photo ops. A lot of people take pics there every day. The T/Os there seem pretty nice too. Me and MTR talked with one of them once and got some info from them too.

100 percent agree