Relationships

bentton316

Relationships are good if both can make it work, I've known my girlfriend for six years we we're friends until we decided to be in a relationship, sometimes its best to be patient, now a days you have to be lucky to find the right person, once you find someone who likes you for you don't f*ck it up, be with that person because at the end of the day that one person loves you for you

Good things comes to those who wait. I agree. 

I used to say that if a girl you approach puts you in the friend zone to just move on. However now I take that back. If it is a girl you are not serious about and she puts you in the friend zone then yeah, move on. Plenty of fish in the sea. However if you meet the girl you really want to be with then in this case, yes totally. Be patient and stick with her -even- if she puts you in the friend zone or if you choose to approach the approach carefully. Some girls wants to get to know their man first before taking the next step. Good move on your part.

I met yourself and your lady last year, and you both make for a cute couple. In this case it was good that you stuck with her as friends before you asked her out. Now look how far you've gone in the now serious relationship. Props.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When white men date out, they usually go for the real chocolate blacks, not so much of the caramel ones. At least from what I've seen.

Yeah, and I can almost guarantee none of them are remotely close to having "meat on their bones" so to speak!

But yes, your observations are very real, and there's a reason for that....

Lot of times, it's nothing more than a "chocolate fetish".... Worse, these same women will view it as 'true love' for no other reason than the fact that the all-powerful white man picked them over his own (meaning, a white) woman.... Pretty deep stuff... I mean shit, the way a lot of these same white men will talk about that same darkskin chick behind her back to his peers will disgust you (I'll never forget this one time on the MNRR many moons ago where I've came to this realization, but that's neither here nor there)....

My point?

In a lot of these relationships you bring up, there aint no real love involved - What it is, is that you get the sista tryna run away from black on some *black men are weak* tip & the white man actin out his chocolate fetish (before he goes & marries the race of woman that is in common with his own).... What pisses me off about sistas is that they refuse to come to grips with the latter; even resorting to play the *black man is jealous cause we got options* card.... What else can you say to that except, whatever..... Talk about delusion.

As for the "caramel ones" (lol), white men won't go after them chicks like that, because it defeats the purpose of the fetish....

i.e., If I have a craving for well done steak, I'm not gonna order medium rare.....

I'm still kinda pissed with Tiki Barber for what he did to Ginny...

Tiki Barber is a coon.... I'm glad Eli shut his ass up (about that lack of leadership comment Tiki made) & went out & won the superbowl the year after he left the team..... He didn't have shit to say about Eli & the Giants then....

I want a nice little Spanish mamí as my first girlfriend. I don't want to date inside my race because for some reason I have this tendency to rarely find any black woman attractive (not that I have a problem with them in general) the only exception I'll make is Beyoncé, but otherwise my preference is either Caucasian or Latina......

Didn't know you were black, tbh.....

Anyway, I'm not gonna tell you not to date black; do what you want w/ your own d***..... But what I will say is, don't ever cave into the pressure of having to so-call keep it black, because it is a farce (and really, a shaming tactic... because these same women are quick to tell you how worthless you are as a black man).... It exists to keep you, Mr unknowing black man, within the realm of black women & black women only - But they can go out & freely date whoever they want..... Nasty little tactic too many young black men (and even the old fools/simps) are oblivious to....

If you find that rare gem, don't pass it up simply b/c she's black; that's that BS too many of these black women are on today....

(many) Black women are (varying degrees of) annoying... A real pain in the ass to deal with...

Well aye, 2nd wave feminism f***ed up a lot of the older generation of black women (which white women did a very good job of mindf***ing black women into joining the movement back in the 60's, knowing damn well they only used them for nothin more than sheer numbers - "you're a woman, aren't you"), and passed it down to the next generation of black women, and these same women are all f***ed up in the head, and there you go.....

With the "millennials", it aint as bad (3rd wave feminism is so discombobulated that it's mainly confused young black women spearheading this shit these days; white women generally got what they wanted from 2nd wave feminism); it's the Gen-X'ers (the ones in their 30's) that are keeping this man hating, I can do bad all by my lonely, up - Because that shit was taught to them by their mammas, 'untees, and nana's....

It's all apparent by how (many) black women treat men, their own sons, and really, themselves.... Which makes them, as you put it, varying degrees of annoying.... And let me be clear, I'm not only talking about lower class black women, because there is more than enough of this crap going around being spewed by middle class, and even upper class black women..... The sisterhood is real....

...The brotherhood, doesn't exist... Lack of patriarchy in the black collective is a HUGE part of the problem why you have as many black women acting out of pocket towards "their" men.....

But I digress for now....

Lot of times, it's nothing more than a "chocolate fetish".... Worse, these same women will view it as 'true love' for no other reason than the fact that the all-powerful white man picked them over his own (meaning, a white) woman.... Pretty deep stuff... I mean shit, the way a lot of these same white men will talk about that same darkskin chick behind her back to his peers will disgust you (I'll never forget this one time on the MNRR many moons ago where I've came to this realization, but that's neither here nor there)....

My point?

In a lot of these relationships you bring up, there aint no real love involved - What it is, is that you get the sista tryna run away from black on some *black men are weak* tip & the white man actin out his chocolate fetish (before he goes & marries the race of woman that is in common with his own).... What pisses me off about sistas is that they refuse to come to grips with the latter; even resorting to play the *black man is jealous cause we got options* card.... What else can you say to that except, whatever..... Talk about delusion.

As for the "caramel ones" (lol), white men won't go after them chicks like that, because it defeats the purpose of the fetish....

i.e., If I have a craving for well done steak, I'm not gonna order medium rare.....

Here perhaps this may instill some hope in you in a way. I've watched this documentary lately on the Asian American dating scene:

In the video broadcasted on PBS as a mini-series the point was brought out that most Asian women date white men exclusively at an official ration of 3:1 making Asian ladies as the highest ethnic group by gender of persons outmarrying in the nation. That it is because of not the white man however...

..But really the Asian woman who most (Not all) insist on dating strictly white, out of a white male fetish of their own, not necessarily the white man as you've stated and as some may believe. Even many white guys are disturbed by this and find it a bit unbalanced as it makes them seem like they have yellow fever when they rather date a white woman or a Latina etc. Its a tough pill to swallow for everyone. However for those men of color who like Asian women I would never suggest that this issue discourages anyone to date who you like and love. Not all Asian women are like this, as a blessing.

This is an example of why theres hope as the dating scene is changing for the better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE8_aW_mqII

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9d-fsMBQUI

I left a uplifting comment for Jae Known and Ty in this video as well as Angelina also Lily Lee and James in the videos who all are not closedminded to dating black men which is awesome.

The videos are all very uplifting and worth watching. There's a heck of alot more vblogs set up on this issue because many more Asian women are dating black then ever before and letting it be known they have no qualms about dating black men at all. Makes me happy that they are sending out the message, us Asians are more openminded to fellow black Americans than one may think. That we are tired of this model minority myth that we exclusively date white. Its silly because in reality many Asian girls are totally down with dating black men while others stick to dating Asian men. Totally fine with me in this case. If an Asian woman dates white let be out of true love, not a Caucasian male fetish which is what even many white men are saying and it even disturbs them.

In this case of the second videos and the last three, the black men and Asian ladies persevered to get the girl or man of his or her dreams who happened to be Asian female or in other cases black male. Its really something to think about. in one video the man Ty was put in the friend zone for a year, NOT realizing that the Korean American girl had the hots for him all along, and it was true love. Now this very cute couple are in a relationship 4 years strong.

This reminded me of Chris Henderson and his story as a fellow man in the railfanning community. Thats why I am happy for this man and his wonderful lady who cares for him, who I met during the holiday train deal last winter. Reasons like this is why I took back my words on dumping a girl if you are thrown in the friend zone. Now I suggest its better to be friends with her for a while first if you are a black man dating out. You never know if this girl really does want to be in an intimate relationship with you. 

Point? Well If you are black or Asian and you meet that true love for the first time, persevere if the relationship advances more slowly then expected if dating interracially. I will have to note that many kore Black girls date Asian more than ever before. To me thats great. More girls are becoming openminded as to dating, as they are not pursuing men of color, something that was taboo a few decades back.

But yeah as for what you are saying I can relate but I wouldn't let that discourage you. Not all ladies limit themselves as to dating including black women. There are some great women out there that date people for who you are, not because of simply your race.

Believe me many white men will even agree on this one, those who simply want a good woman like the rest of us as we are only human. They are not the enemy.

*I'm not saying thats what you meant but this is just a generalized statement. Very controversial subject, my hopes is that I didnt offend anyone with this, I am just stating this out of genuine truths also personal experience. Look everyone is only human regardless of race and gender.

Here perhaps this may instill some hope in you in a way. I've watched this documentary lately on the Asian American dating scene:

**Youtube video**

In the video broadcasted on PBS as a mini-series the point was brought out that most Asian women date white men exclusively at an official ration of 3:1 making Asian ladies as the highest ethnic group by gender of persons outmarrying in the nation. That it is because of not the white man however...

..But really the Asian woman who most (Not all) insist on dating strictly white, out of a white male fetish of their own, not necessarily the white man as you've stated and as some may believe. Even many white guys are disturbed by this and find it a bit unbalanced as it makes them seem like they have yellow fever when they rather date a white woman or a Latina etc. Its a tough pill to swallow for everyone. However for those men of color who like Asian women I would never suggest that this issue discourages anyone to date who you like and love. Not all Asian women are like this, as a blessing.

This is an example of why theres hope as the dating scene is changing for the better:

**Youtube videos**

I left a uplifting comment for Jae Known and Ty in this video as well as Angelina also Lily Lee and James in the videos who all are not closedminded to dating black men which is awesome.

The videos are all very uplifting and worth watching. There's a heck of alot more vblogs set up on this issue because many more Asian women are dating black then ever before and letting it be known they have no qualms about dating black men at all. Makes me happy that they are sending out the message, us Asians are more openminded to fellow black Americans than one may think. That we are tired of this model minority myth that we exclusively date white. Its silly because in reality many Asian girls are totally down with dating black men while others stick to dating Asian men. Totally fine with me in this case. If an Asian woman dates white let be out of true love, not a Caucasian male fetish which is what even many white men are saying and it even disturbs them.

In this case of the second videos and the last three, the black men and Asian ladies persevered to get the girl or man of his or her dreams who happened to be Asian female or in other cases black male. Its really something to think about. in one video the man Ty was put in the friend zone for a year, NOT realizing that the Korean American girl had the hots for him all along, and it was true love. Now this very cute couple are in a relationship 4 years strong.

This reminded me of Chris Henderson and his story as a fellow man in the railfanning community. Thats why I am happy for this man and his wonderful lady who cares for him, who I met during the holiday train deal last winter. Reasons like this is why I took back my words on dumping a girl if you are thrown in the friend zone. Now I suggest its better to be friends with her for a while first if you are a black man dating out. You never know if this girl really does want to be in an intimate relationship with you. 

Point? Well If you are black or Asian and you meet that true love for the first time, persevere if the relationship advances more slowly then expected if dating interracially. I will have to note that many kore Black girls date Asian more than ever before. To me thats great. More girls are becoming openminded as to dating, as they are not pursuing men of color, something that was taboo a few decades back.

But yeah as for what you are saying I can relate but I wouldn't let that discourage you. Not all ladies limit themselves as to dating including black women. There are some great women out there that date people for who you are, not because of simply your race.

Believe me many white men will even agree on this one, those who simply want a good woman like the rest of us as we are only human. They are not the enemy.

*I'm not saying thats what you meant but this is just a generalized statement. Very controversial subject, my hopes is that I didnt offend anyone with this, I am just stating this out of genuine truths also personal experience. Look everyone is only human regardless of race and gender.

Look, I said what I said in regards to Jamaica Line's comment, and that's it.... It was not a dig at IR relationships in general - Especially the specific one with which you've brought up.....

As far as discouraging me... Lol, fat chance.... I already found a woman worth keeping, and needless to say, she's not an all-on black american, and she's not asian either..... And as a black american man, I'm not losing sleep over not having a black american woman either - Nor am I rubbing my dominican woman in american black women's faces (because that shit has always been corny to me; it's purposeless).... Said women dug their own graves with the men of their own ilk by joining & adhering to the white feminist movement & they're simply gonna have to live with it, because black american men (well, the ones that aren't pussy starved/pussy fiending simps or white knights) are wising up & are not putting up with them anymore.... Women still haven't come to the realization that they depreciate with age & that men Appreciate with age....

Hell, I can post a bunch of youtube videos of black men coming to such a conclusion with their dating/mating habits, but why bother - on either front, the shit is sad, the way the (american) black home/the black family have been broken up the way it has.... But I sure as hell aint going on any crusade to maintain the black community collective..... Blacks aint throwin up their right fists here in 2014, IR dating (not necessarily marriage, which is a whole 'nother subject) has become far more prevalent... So much so that you have folks believing that a "brown" community will replace/become the new black community.......

So yeah, let em date out for all I care; it's their pussies, it's their right.....

My thing has always been, just don't come crawling back to american black men when men of other races a] done used you all up & b] let you know (or come to find out) what they really thought about you when said relationship(s) don't work out.... If an IR relationship works out for black women, well good for them.... Not my dick, not my problem - I'm not on that race purity shit.

B35, out.

So yeah, let em date out for all I care; it's their pussies, it's their right.....

My thing has always been, just don't come crawling back to american black men when men of other races a] done used you all up & b] let you know (or come to find out) what they really thought about you when said relationship(s) don't work out.... If an IR relationship works out for black women, well good for them.... Not my dick, not my problem - I'm not on that race purity shit.

B35, out.

Hold up...

Well if thats how you feel about black women then so be it.  I will not challenge you on the point, you are entitled to your opinion. Its valid I guess.

I'll leave these final videos here. One is with a married Black man to an Asian woman who is his lovely wife. One of them involves a black woman with an Asian man. I really love the rection of that black girl who recieved the marriage proposal in China by a very good looking Chinese man that was really cool):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-1gASLfI-g

I'll let you make the final comment if you wish. Go for it.

Hold up...

Well if thats how you feel about black women then so be it.  I will not challenge you on the point, you are entitled to your opinion. Its valid I guess.

I'll leave these final videos here. One is with a married Black man to an Asian woman who is his lovely wife. One of them involves a black woman with an Asian man. I really love the rection of that black girl who recieved the marriage proposal in China by a very good looking Chinese man that was really cool):

I'll let you make the final comment if you wish. Go for it.

Well again, as I stated directly after the comment you honed in on - "If an IR relationship works out for black women, well good for them".

I'm going to make this crystal clear:

I am NOT stating that IR relationships involving black women don't work out, at all...

You don't have to convey to me that they do by showing YT clips; regardless of the race of man in the equation.....

The notion of *all IR relationships involving black women do not work out*, is NOT a part of my commentary, or belief.....

There's nothing else more to say on my end.

Yeah, and I can almost guarantee none of them are remotely close to having "meat on their bones" so to speak!

But yes, your observations are very real, and there's a reason for that....

My point?

LMAO... I love the steak analogy... I like my steak like I like my women... Medium...  :lol: With a medium steak, it's the best of both world... Soft, juicy, tasty, not too dark, etc.  Similar to women I suppose... I don't like women that are ghosts and I don't like women that are tar babies either, so I need a chick that's something in between.  Probably why I prefer Latinas or Mediterranean chicks, or mixed chicks like myself.

I do have a question about black women though... Why are they so hostile and angry?  I've never dated one before and probably never will... Just not my cup of tea, but anywho... Yesterday, I went to one of my coffee spots near my office. I'm usually helped by a mixed chick who is very nice and provides courteous service.  She was in the back when I came in so this black chick assists me, but she does the whole wait game, then finally says she'll be with me in a moment, though she really wasn't that busy.  I said to myself okay, fine, I was in a good mood, so I did the whole let me repeat myself 10 times for a simple f*cking order.  All I got was two mini financiers, a double macchiato and a sparkling water.  I had to repeat that order several times and double check that she had those three items.  Then she makes my coffee drink so bad that it was like drinking loop warm hot chocolate.  I had to take it back and have the mixed chick make it for me.  She was like yeah I know how you like it. She probably didn't know what she was doing, and took her drink and threw it out. LOL  Anywho, I know she must've found out that I didn't like her coffee drink and I got the feeling that she got an attitude.  At one point I heard him slam something.  I just pretended as if I didn't notice her and kept on reading the New York Times, but I notice that with black chicks.  I'm treated a lot better by lightskin chicks or mixed chicks. It's like the black chicks are so angry.  Sometimes I wonder if it's because I'm mixed that they give me such a hard time.  It's like Christ, this is what I am.  No need to be angry with me about it. lol

LMAO... I love the steak analogy... I like my steak like I like my women... Medium...  :lol: With a medium steak, it's the best of both world... Soft, juicy, tasty, not too dark, etc.  Similar to women I suppose... I don't like women that are ghosts and I don't like women that are tar babies either, so I need a chick that's something in between.  Probably why I prefer Latinas or Mediterranean chicks, or mixed chicks like myself.

I do have a question about black women though... Why are they so hostile and angry?  I've never dated one before and probably never will... Just not my cup of tea, but any_who... Yesterday, I went to one of my coffee spots near my office. I'm usually helped by a mixed chick who is very nice and provides courteous service.  She was in the back when I came in so this black chick assists me, but she does the whole wait game, then finally says she'll be with me in a moment, though she really wasn't that busy.  I said to myself okay, fine, I was in a good mood, so I did the whole let me repeat myself 10 times for a simple f*cking order.  All I got was two mini financiers, a double macchiato and a sparkling water.  I had to repeat that order several times and double check that she had those three items.  Then she makes my coffee drink so bad that it was like drinking loop lukewarm hot chocolate.  I had to take it back and have the mixed chick make it for me.  She was like yeah I know how you like it. She probably didn't know what she was doing, and took her drink and threw it out. LOL  Any_who, I know she must've found out that I didn't like her coffee drink and I got the feeling that she got an attitude.  At one point I heard him her(?) slam something.  I just pretended as if I didn't notice her and kept on reading the New York Times, but I notice that with black chicks.  I'm treated a lot better by lightskin chicks or mixed chicks. It's like the black chicks are so angry.  Sometimes I wonder if it's because I'm mixed that they give me such a hard time.  It's like Christ, this is what I am.  No need to be angry with me about it. lol

And with that the victim card is played again.

Sticking to the topic, certain people appreciate women with a colorful (no pun intended) personality. I for find women who deviate from the societal standards imposed. It makes for something other than the boring model relationship that society expects.

And with that the victim card is played again.

Sticking to the topic, certain people appreciate women with a colorful (no pun intended) personality. I for find women who deviate from the societal standards imposed. It makes for something other than the boring model relationship that society expects.

Yeah thanks for the corrections... Damn cellphone...  <_< What victim card are you talking about?  I just asked why they're so hostile and angry.  I've noticed this when they deal with other customers as well.

Yeah thanks for the corrections... Damn cellphone...  <_< What victim card are you talking about?  I just asked why they're so hostile and angry.  I've noticed this when they deal with other customers as well.

Lmao, but that certainly isn't happening because you're mixed. Bitches will bitch regardless of other factors.

Lmao, but that certainly isn't happening because you're mixed. Bitches will bitch regardless of other factors.

Sorry, but this isn't a question that you should be answering because you really don't know what I'm getting at.  B35 would be better suited to answer this given his background. You're answering this question as a Latino male. Completely different situation for you and I'm being serious when I say that.

Sorry, but this isn't a question that you should be answering because you really don't know what I'm getting at.  B35 would be better suited to answer this given his background. You're answering this question as a Latino male. Completely different situation for you and I'm being serious when I say that.

Right... whatever the hell you say...

I do have a question about black women though... Why are they so hostile and angry?

Not all black girls are hostile and angry. Love to know where you are getting this from.

So what?

I do have a question about black women though... Why are they so hostile and angry?

I've never dated one before and probably never will... Just not my cup of tea, but anywho... Yesterday, I went to one of my coffee spots near my office. I'm usually helped by a mixed chick who is very nice and provides courteous service.  She was in the back when I came in so this black chick assists me, but she does the whole wait game, then finally says she'll be with me in a moment, though she really wasn't that busy.  I said to myself okay, fine, I was in a good mood, so I did the whole let me repeat myself 10 times for a simple f*cking order.  All I got was two mini financiers, a double macchiato and a sparkling water.  I had to repeat that order several times and double check that she had those three items.  Then she makes my coffee drink so bad that it was like drinking loop warm hot chocolate.  I had to take it back and have the mixed chick make it for me.  She was like yeah I know how you like it. She probably didn't know what she was doing, and took her drink and threw it out. LOL  Anywho, I know she must've found out that I didn't like her coffee drink and I got the feeling that she got an attitude.  At one point I heard him slam something.  I just pretended as if I didn't notice her and kept on reading the New York Times, but I notice that with black chicks.  I'm treated a lot better by lightskin chicks or mixed chicks. It's like the black chicks are so angry.  Sometimes I wonder if it's because I'm mixed that they give me such a hard time.  It's like Christ, this is what I am.  No need to be angry with me about it. lol

A myriad of reasons, but I'm going to simplify it.....

Black women are hostile, angry, bitter, belligerent, the whole nine, because they feel it's them against the world.

Some of their anger is justified, Some of it however is manufactured (by none other than themselves) to keep the strong black woman [which is really the weak black woman] engine going..... Saying the latter another way, they've embraced the angry black woman disposition since  they're not getting what they want (collectively) out of life..... It gets deep, but I'll stop here for now.....

Believe me, the backlash you may get from some black women has zero to do with you being mixed...... If you ask any (well, most) black men (myself included), you will hear something along the lines of - You should have it easy from black women, compared to what we have to go through on a daily basis with them..... White men, forget about it - They virtually see none of that belligerence from them.....

On another site I sometimes frequent, there was a white man that called in on a broadcast & what not.... He asked something along the lines of, How can I increase my chances in getting with a beautiful chocolate woman.... The host of the broadcast simply answered:

"Just show up".....

I CTFU then, & I'm laughing now because I believe that to be right.

Right... whatever the hell you say...

Yeah well you may not like it but that's the reality of it.

A myriad of reasons, but I'm going to simplify it.....

Black women are hostile, angry, bitter, belligerent, the whole nine, because they feel it's them against the world.

Some of their anger is justified, Some of it however is manufactured (by none other than themselves) to keep the strong black woman [which is really the weak black woman] engine going..... Saying the latter another way, they've embraced the angry black woman disposition since  they're not getting what they want (collectively) out of life..... It gets deep, but I'll stop here for now.....

Believe me, the backlash you may get from some black women has zero to do with you being mixed...... If you ask any (well, most) black men (myself included), you will hear something along the lines of - You should have it easy from black women, compared to what we have to go through on a daily basis with them..... White men, forget about it - They virtually see none of that belligerence from them.....

On another site I sometimes frequent, there was a white man that called in on a broadcast & what not.... He asked something along the lines of, How can I increase my chances in getting with a beautiful chocolate woman.... The host of the broadcast simply answered:

"Just show up".....

I CTFU then, & I'm laughing now because I believe that to be right.

Interesting... They sometimes get attitudes with white women too... I've seen it on a number of occasions at Whole Foods... LOL

For someone like yourself who claims to be intelligent you sure know when to play the fool.

The fact of the matter is you chose to jump into a conversation that I was having with B35.  I asked him the question specifically because I felt he was best suited to answer my question.  The fact of the matter is our experiences will and do vary based on our backgrounds.  Your experiences with black women will vary from my experiences and B35's experiences, and why you have such a hard time understanding that demonstrates my point.  He knew what I was asking and I knew what I was asking and that's what's important. If you want to interject then that's fine, but the question was not directed towards you.

The fact of the matter is you chose to jump into a conversation that I was having with B35.  I asked him the question specifically because I felt he was best suited to answer my question.  The fact of the matter is our experiences will and do vary based on our backgrounds.  Your experiences with black women will vary from my experiences and B35's experiences, and why you have such a hard time understanding that demonstrates my point.  He knew what I was asking and I knew what I was asking and that's what's important. If you want to interject then that's fine, but the question was not directed towards you.

Damn, fine, point made.

Any other off topic interjection?

Archived