Relationships

bentton316

...and much more boring. Place has nothing going on at night, at all! I'd trade 'filth' for a lively neighborhood any day of the week. ;)

lol... Hey I have a few friends that live in the city... We went to an metal concert in Connecticut... Came back and crashed at his place... Sunday I get it go walking to the express bus by Union Square and all I can think of was how disgusting it smelled and how dirty it was.  Got the first X10 back to Staten Island... 

--

Totally unrelated note, ever notice how much of a deal height makes when it comes to who you look at? I could never see myself with a girl more then four or so inches shorter than me cause then you start bending down, but same time any woman more than an inch or so taller than you gets to be a weird dynamic whatwith looking up to your girl. I'm fine with eye level or looking a little down, but it'd kill me to be looking up all the time... 

I don't mind as long as she's light enough to lift with my arms. I've been lifting weights for that.

LOL... Yeah something in between works because too short can be annoying and too tall.. Well that would just be REALLY awkward... 

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ME: 5' 11"

HER: 4' 10"

Sounds like bedside odds to me... ^_^

My goodness, it sounds like you have a petite little princess on your hands.  For her to stick with you like that through thick and thin and tough trials like this for so long on top of that, what, 5 years? From what you were saying yes you are on the right track financially preparing for the next step. I think her being with you for 5 years through all of that shit shows she definitely loves you. 

My goodness, it sounds like you have a petite little princess on your hands.  For her to stick with you like that through thick and thin and tough trials like this for so long on top of that, what, 5 years? From what you were saying yes you are on the right track financially preparing for the next step. I think her being with you for 5 years through all of that shit shows she definitely loves you. 

We understand each other. Before me, she had an a**hole boyfriend who cheated on her all the time (for two years). I ended up kicking the shit out of him because at the time, she was my best friend for 6 years before we started dating and I wasn't putting up it. We had to wait a year (senior year of high school being friend zoned, which is okay...) to start dating, just playing realistic act that we wasn't ready yet. It was worth the wait because we ended up going to prom together and had a really go time at Graduation in 2009. Telling our parents about us wasn't a problem, despite her worries.... I was there behind her with hand on her shoulder.  ^_^  Best year of our lives!!!

She says I'm the only guy who understand her and I guess, over time, I really do She pretty much loves how I can lift her as well, even though there a ten pound difference between us, and that's good enough to me. I am a skinny man with some muscle..... Anyways.... beyond her size, she makes up for in demeanor and that appeal. ;)It was passionate first time and that's the details I will give on here. *coughcough* Pubilc Forums *coughcough* Lurkers *coughcough* Damn, I need a cough drop.

So yeah..... I love just the same and I'm still proud of how far we've come into our relationship. She's one of the things in my life that keeps me in motion, my mother and my brother being on the same level. B-)

--Feeling: #Blessed and #Grateful

We understand each other. Before me, she had an a**hole boyfriend who cheated on her all the time (for two years). I ended up kicking the shit out of him because at the time, she was my best friend for 6 years before we started dating and I wasn't putting up it. We had to wait a year (senior year of high school being friend zoned, which is okay...) to start dating, just playing realistic act that we wasn't ready yet. It was worth the wait because we ended up going to prom together and had a really go time at Graduation in 2009. Telling our parents about us wasn't a problem, despite her worries.... I was there behind her with hand on her shoulder. ^_^ Best year of our lives!!!

She says I'm the only guy who understand her and I guess, over time, I really do She pretty much loves how I can lift her as well, even though there a ten pound difference between us, and that's good enough to me. I am a skinny man with some muscle..... Anyways.... beyond her size, she makes up for in demeanor and that appeal. ;)It was passionate first time and that's the details I will give on here. *coughcough* Pubilc Forums *coughcough* Lurkers *coughcough* Damn, I need a cough drop.

So yeah..... I love just the same and I'm still proud of how far we've come into our relationship. She's one of the things in my life that keeps me in motion, my mother and my brother being on the same level. B-)

3tnk9m.jpg

We understand each other. Before me, she had an a**hole boyfriend who cheated on her all the time (for two years). I ended up kicking the shit out of him because at the time, she was my best friend for 6 years before we started dating and I wasn't putting up it. We had to wait a year (senior year of high school being friend zoned, which is okay...) to start dating, just playing realistic act that we wasn't ready yet. It was worth the wait because we ended up going to prom together and had a really go time at Graduation in 2009. Telling our parents about us wasn't a problem, despite her worries.... I was there behind her with hand on her shoulder.  ^_^  Best year of our lives!!!

A year in the friendzone? Consider yourself lucky lol... Ever since my last ex, I've been in the friend zone for about six years since my last relationship... Had my eyes on one girl in HS but if you read my post earlier in this thread, it didn't work out... I was friend zoned for all of HS... I don't really care anymore...

I'm glad that you are going good in your relationship! The thing young folk seem to lack is commitment... But not you or your girl! Good to see someone young in a good relationship! :)

A year in the friendzone? Consider yourself lucky lol... Ever since my last ex, I've been in the friend zone for about six years since my last relationship... Had my eyes on one girl in HS but if you read my post earlier in this thread, it didn't work out... I was friend zoned for all of HS... I don't really care anymore...

I'm glad that you are going good in your relationship! The thing young folk seem to lack is commitment... But not you or your girl! Good to see someone young in a good relationship! :)

Well this is the new generation... Folks don't want to be tied down anymore.... It's fantastic IMO to be able to spend time with someone that you enjoy when you feel like it and then when you don't want to be bothered you can relax and do your thing.  I can get very cranky if I don't have my personal space.  Another thing that doesn't fly well with me are chicks that are smothering.  Those are the crazy ones...

Skinny man with muscle eh...?  :lol: Kind of like opposites IMO but ok...

We understand each other.

She says I'm the only guy who understand her and I guess, over time, I really do She pretty much loves how I can lift her as well, even though there a ten pound difference between us, and that's good enough to me. I am a skinny man with some muscle..... Anyways.... 

That's one of the keys right there, your understanding and communication of her needs that will have her want you even more and that develops the affection and trust. I'm sure there are times that you can practically predict what can be even on her mind because you know her so well, for so long, by being used to her non-verbal cues. As the saying goes between a man and a woman, they can have a conversation without words ......

The thing young folk seem to lack is commitment...

Blame that on slut culture (you can tie lack of finances into that as well)..... In relationships these days, folks want what they can GET out of someone, instead of working WITH a "life partner" (or w/e you wanna call it) to achieve their goal(s).... The notion of individuality trumps commonality in the 21st century..... Marriage, more evident than ever now, is a BUSINESS & has jack schitt (lol) to do with love.... My current lady despises when I talk about marriage like that, but I won't be swayed to believe otherwise..... There is nothin that says marriage is the end all be all for loving the person you're with.....

Ask your average person what a "date" is & watch how many different answers you get !

Well this is the new generation... Folks don't want to be tied down anymore.... It's fantastic IMO to be able to spend time with someone that you enjoy when you feel like it and then when you don't want to be bothered you can relax and do your thing.  I can get very cranky if I don't have my personal space.  Another thing that doesn't fly well with me are chicks that are smothering.  Those are the crazy ones...

True... I can't stand when females are either the jealous type or the type of female who won't give you your space...

Blame that on slut culture (you can tie lack of finances into that as well)..... In relationships these days, folks want what they can GET out of someone, instead of working WITH a "life partner" (or w/e you wanna call it) to achieve their goal(s).... The notion of individuality trumps commonality in the 21st century..... Marriage, more evident than ever now, is a BUSINESS & has jack schitt (lol) to do with love.... My current lady despises when I talk about marriage like that, but I won't be swayed to believe otherwise..... There is nothin that says marriage is the end all be all for loving the person you're with.....

Ask your average person what a "date" is & watch how many different answers you get !

I agree! Marriage is pretty much a business now... 

Oh I have... I either get the "romantic" type of date response or I get the "going to hit it and quit it" type of response... Also get answers in between... You're right on that I tell you... 

Maybe being friendzoned isn't that bad (well then for Metro) but for me that is the worst thing that can happen. I can't deal with it, it shatters my confidence and makes me not care about nothing anymore.

Maybe being friendzoned isn't that bad (well then for Metro) but for me that is the worst thing that can happen. I can't deal with it, it shatters my confidence and makes me not care about nothing anymore.

I was friend zoned too and at first I was like you... I then realized that it is the person who friend zoned that is losing out and not you... There are many more females to try for... Don't let something like that shatter your confidence...

I was friend zoned too and at first I was like you... I then realized that it is the person who friend zoned that is losing out and not you... There are many more females to try for... Don't let something like that shatter your confidence...

Thanks for the advice, I'll take your word for it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived