Relationships

bentton316

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, I'm sure many of y'all got laid tonight.

Yeah I had my fun that's for sure. May I not dare post the details of the fun I had last night.

On another note: For those out there who are still lonely out there, take heart and work on yourselves, making yourselves more appealing to the opposite sex so that you can find the lover of your dreams. Nothing is really impossible if you work hard on yourself and your life so as to attract beautiful women. Ditto on that woman looking for the love of a good man. Don't give up. Love just may sneak up on you and before you know it, you have the love of your life by your side. 

Feeling really positive this morning, hence the post.

Well I'm not one to post in this thread since I like keeping this sorta stuff private, but I was just at a mall in PA and I got some black girl's number and wasn't even trying. Came up to me with her friends, said I was cute, gave me her number. A little freaked out and flattered at the same time lol, that's never happened to me before.

Well I'm not one to post in this thread since I like keeping this sorta stuff private, but I was just at a mall in PA and I got some black girl's number and wasn't even trying. Came up to me with her friends, said I was cute, gave me her number. A little freaked out and flattered at the same time lol, that's never happened to me before.

That actually happend to me before... Didn't call her though... She wasn't my type at all...

That actually happend to me before... Didn't call her though... She wasn't my type at all...

This also happened to me at 145 Street on the mezzanine, this black chick was with her friends and she approached me and said I was cute and handsome and she gave me her number. I threw it away since I don't even know her and who knows if she had a man and wanted to be w/ me as well. She wasn't even cute either.

Well, I had a feeling from the start (not that I'm ugly or anything), and of course she gives me a fake number. 

Goddamn I do not wanna run into those girls at that mall again... for my own sake.

Lol, it's not that serious. I mean did you really think you'd start something serious with her? Life moves on.

Lol, it's not that serious. I mean did you really think you'd start something serious with her? Life moves on.

Nah, just got a little pissed at first. Not like I haven't f**ked with people lol.

Obviously wasn't expecting much from this chick to begin with, though it did feel good to be hit on...

Nah, just got a little pissed at first. Not like I haven't f**ked with people lol.

Obviously wasn't expecting much from this chick to begin with, though it did feel good to be hit on...

Lol, whatever strokes your ego. :lol:  

Does anyone find intelligence (or lack of it) a turn on (or off)? She could be smoking hot, but if she's a complete dimwit, I'm keeping my distance.

I mean she can't be dumber than a wet sponge on a dry summer day, but it helps to have some form of intelligence.

Does anyone find intelligence (or lack of it) a turn on (or off)? She could be smoking hot, but if she's a complete dimwit, I'm keeping my distance.

That reminds me of Jillian from Family Guy, Hillary from the Fresh Prince, and Kelly from Married with children... All beauties and all seem to lack intelligence lol...

I find intelligence a plus on a female... I would date a female who's not that bright as long as she's not completely dumb... Can teach a few things to girls like that... If you know what I mean lol... ;)

That reminds me of Jillian from Family Guy, Hillary from the Fresh Prince, and Kelly from Married with children... All beauties and all seem to lack intelligence lol...

I find intelligence a plus on a female... I would date a female who's not that bright as long as she's not completely dumb... Can teach a few things to girls like that... If you know what I mean lol... ;)

Hey there's kids in here lmao

LOL... :lol: I tried to keep it PG-13 in my last sentence because of the kiddies here... Then again, this thread has a few pages that are R and borderline X rated...

lol. Keeping it PG-13 is like a writing assignment where you have to use every literary trick to disguise the true meaning. Bonus points for giving a sentence two or three meanings.

Ugh, she can be so insure and judgmental at times, much to my dismay.... Like I have time to hurt a fly. Please bitch just let me keep my full-time job, pay bills and get on with my life. Smh, I think I can do better. <_<I don't want to here this: "There are most men that don't have women in there life. Consider yourself lucky." The hell you talking about! They have the gift of silence, get outta here. Although when you see something that's not working out, just get out. I think I can wait for my soul-mate soon but as of right now, I think this five-year run was long enough.

Ugh, she can be so insure and judgmental at times, much to my dismay.... Like I have time to hurt a fly. Please bitch just let me keep my full-time job, pay bills and get on with my life. Smh, I think I can do better. <_<I don't want to here this: "There are most men that don't have women in there life. Consider yourself lucky." The hell you talking about! They have the gift of silence, get outta here. Although when you see something that's not working out, just get out. I think I can wait for my soul-mate soon but as of right now, I think this five-year run was long enough.

Five years? Damn, sorry to ask but where did it go wrong?

- The women that will randomly walk up to you & give you their number & that's it, I don't put any stock in (I've also had that happen to me, albeit back during my college yrs).... I treat it as being no different than some party promoter/street team member handing out flyers.... I mean, if you're lookin for a quick f**k, knock yourself out... but personally, I wouldn't indulge if some chick came at me that way, either way..... The funniest time was when I was at a burger king & the cashier @ the register at the time left her name & phone number on a ripped up piece of paper inside the bag (I was wondering wth she was writing after I paid for my order).... If I wanted to be nasty with it, I could've reported that to her mgr.... I wasn't offended, but again, I found it to be more amusing than anything.... End result - the number went right in the same garbage that the empty whopper jr. wrappers, the tomatoes, & the onion ring carton went in.....

I also don't put too much stock in some chick that approaches me with a bunch of her friends.... That has immature sounding/acting BS written all over it AFAIC.... If you were truly interested, you wouldn't want your friends in the presence of the object of affection you're tryna holla at.....

- As far as intelligence in a woman, stupidity is my major pet peeve, so if you're ditsy, or otherwise unintelligent, keep it moving..... Period, no exceptions.... I don't want to hear about hair, nails, worthless gossip (I'm not one for small talk anyway), or who did what on some reality show.... I'm not gonna assist your living vicariously through some somebody on your television set (like quite a bit of today's women tend to)......

Archived