The first ad-wrapped R142A

Matt91

Finally, the (MTA) is doing something that makes sense, even though this should have happened a couple of years ago before the cuts happened. They look great and I hope there will be more wraps like this in the near future.

The wraps look good (except for the UNIQLO one a few months back), but I don't think every train should be wrapped. That would be excessive, and distracting from the destination signs and train type.

Nice catch!

I can't take credit for this, I found it on Twitter

I kinda like the wraps. And it's bringing in money do that's cool. Just don't cover all of them. Also why doesn't the MTA put advertisements on the FIND screens?????? You could put an endless amount of ads on them. Advertising the MTA Podcasts is not bringing in money and I don't know anybody who downloads those so what's the point?

I caught it in service last night on the (6) Local.

Return of the Redbird?

050-3.jpg

I like that Redbird look The R142 Redbirds! Nice catch.

I caught it in service last night on the (6) Local.

047-6.jpg

048-9.jpg

049-7.jpg

Return of the Redbird?

050-3.jpg

To tell ya the truth, I don't mind ads like this on the subway cuz they're pretty nice. I hate the little strips tho, they ugly up the 142s

That last pic could pass for a R142 redbird LOL.Ahhh nothing like corporate graffiti.:P

Also why doesn't the MTA put advertisements on the FIND screens?????? You could put an endless amount of ads on them. Advertising the MTA Podcasts is not bringing in money and I don't know anybody who downloads those so what's the point?

I actually do download the transit tracks podcasts, even though they are almost impossible to find on the itunes store and are non-existent on mta.info. They are pretty good, actually. There is one about a new MTA emergency Haz-mat vehicle that I would love to see!:cool::cool:

Nice, gotta love the New Full wrap coming to lines other than the (S), :tup: B)!

Honestly, if the adds are as tasteful as the Target one, they should wrapped some of the R142As. Bring some color to the once Redbird dominant lines. If it becomes like the (S) with interior and everything wrapped then that's tooooo far. I still wish they take those ugly strip ads off the R62/As.

Archived