Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
via White Plains Road

5117 has.......

So I was walking down Ashford Street and I seen an orange sign B6 Limited thinking it was 5105, 5106 or 5107 and it just happens to be 5117. Last week I seen 5117 with green signs and now it has orange signs. I also got a sound clip of 5109 which have orange signs as well. Sorry no pic of it b/c I don't take night shots that good!

101_2083.jpg

Video:

wowwwwwwwww ru serioussssss 5105 5106 5107 5108 nd now 5117 woahh buddyy ima go 2 upk nd luk @ 5117 but it had green light$ last wk on the b36 @ my skooll . wow tht$ crzy

I saw 5108 with orange signs yesterday

Cool...I need to catch that one!

great job.

Thanks!

wowwwwwwwww ru serioussssss 5105 5106 5107 5108 nd now 5117 woahh buddyy ima go 2 upk nd luk @ 5117 but it had green light$ last wk on the b36 @ my skooll . wow tht$ crzy

I'm shocked as well!

<R>TS greatnessss love the destination sign hey (C)(A) can I copy this great picasso to save as a screensaver ?

This must look hot at (K)<R>night:cool:

Yes you have my permission to use this as a screensaver!

That sound clip sounds awesome :tup:

Thanks Shane!

Great Pic of the orange RTS.

Thanks Emmaunel!

Nice catch. The Orange Luminator on RTS phoenomeon strikes again.

Thanks...I hope to catch more :P

does 5109 have it too??

Yes I didn't take a pic of it b/c my night shots come out like crap!

Great pics Curtis!

Thanks Chris!

Excellent pics Curtis.

Thanks Tom!

Whoa, nice catch! THis is AWESOME!

I'm loving this, though I would've loved it if the FLA RTS buses had the orange LED signs as well.

Thanks Phil...I'm glad I caught this!

Every time I go out without my cammera I see these buses....the other day I saw 5105 and 5106 back to back on the B6.

Yo, I'm feeling that big time! All the RTS's should have become like this with the destination signs and that bus sounds incredible! Thanks for sharing that with us!

Every time I go out without my cammera I see these buses....the other day I saw 5105 and 5106 back to back on the B6.

Well thats why I take my camera everywhere I go....the one day I didn't take my cam I missed a R-142A on the (5)!

Yo, I'm feeling that big time! All the RTS's should have become like this with the destination signs and that bus sounds incredible! Thanks for sharing that with us!

Thanks.....glad you enjoyed it :tup:!

Whoa, nice catch! THis is AWESOME!

I'm loving this, though I would've loved it if the FLA RTS buses had the orange LED signs as well.

when 5105 was at flatbush it had the orange signs.i always use to see it

Nice catch!

Since we're speaking of orange LED RTSs, isn't there an RTS at Flatbush with one or two or a few?

Where did you hear about that? That's news to me if that's true. I think so far it's only the UP RTS's.

when 5105 was at flatbush it had the orange signs.i always use to see it

Same here, most of my pics I have of it were on the B41 line.

Nice catch!

Since we're speaking of orange LED RTSs, isn't there an RTS at Flatbush with one or two or a few?

Thanks.....Flatbush only had 1 orange sign RTS that was 5105 which is now along with the other ZF's in Ulmer Park. 5075 went from ZF to Allison!

Thanks.....Flatbush only had 1 orange sign RTS that was 5105 which is now along with the other ZF's in Ulmer Park. 5075 went from ZF to Allison!

Cool, thanks for letting me know.