Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I got to say Donald you better get it together other wise your going to have a DAN with your Name on it. The A Div is not hard and for Railfans it should be alittle easier to know the stops. Its a good thing your not in be B Div you be in trouble if you don't know where your at. I can see you on the Fox getting rerouted to the Delta then getting Rerouted to the November Line on a trip from 179 to Stillwell on a R46. Anyway study your Lines and I'll see you on the Road Evaluating your Conductors skills.

73* open competitive c/r

Man they are in the 700's if yer number is 73 yer pee pee came out wrong, or something else wasn't correct...

All I got to say Donald you better get it together other wise your going to have a DAN with your Name on it. The A Div is not hard and for Railfans it should be alittle easier to know the stops. Its a good thing your not in be B Div you be in trouble if you don't know where your at. I can see you on the Fox getting rerouted to the Delta then getting Rerouted to the November Line on a trip from 179 to Stillwell on a R46. Anyway study your Lines and I'll see you on the Road Evaluating your Conductors skills.

Labor Relations is giving out days like water now and the TA dont have time for wise arse rookie C/R's who Still cant figure out where they are....

Man they are in the 700's if yer number is 73 yer pee pee came out wrong, or something else wasn't correct...

LOL, too funny! Actually I think citimauler meant he's in the 730s - 73* - the asterisk hides the third digit. Citimauler, am I right?

LOL, too funny! Actually I think citimauler meant he's in the 730s - 73* - the asterisk hides the third digit. Citimauler, am I right?

Correct. The asterisk is to hide the 3rd digit to prevent from giving out their names since its identifiable with the full list number due to civil service lists being published with full names.

Labor Relations is giving out days like water now and the TA dont have time for wise arse rookie C/R's who Still cant figure out where they are....

LOL probies don't get sent to labor relations. They get sent back to schoolcar to face the wrath of Mr. Deforte. And the first thing he is gonna do is call up your school car TSS's and ask what the deal with this guy is, and if he is worth keeping around. And there's no TWU greievance to protect you if the instructor tells him to can his useless butt.

Oh Ok "wipes forehead" Thanks then he should def inquire then.

LOL probies don't get sent to labor relations. They get sent back to schoolcar to face the wrath of Mr. Deforte. And the first thing he is gonna do is call up your school car TSS's and ask what the deal with this guy is, and if he is worth keeping around. And there's no TWU greievance to protect you if the instructor tells him to can his useless butt.

Ah well the Days in the street was meant in general not just for rookies,since Schoolcar now takes the hit if a New Person effs up... Thanks.

Oh Ok "wipes forehead" Thanks then he should def inquire then.

Ah well the Days in the street was meant in general not just for rookies,since Schoolcar now takes the hit if a New Person effs up... Thanks.

What do you mean "he should def inquire then"? From reading some of the post on this forum, I see that it could take 2 days or it could take 5 months after taking the drug test to be called back. Should I be worried that a month has gone by without getting that call? I know I'm clean as far as the drug test goes. I would love to be pro-active and make some calls, but the questions is, can I?

Should I be worried that a month has gone by without getting that call? I know I'm clean as far as the drug test goes. I would love to be pro-active and make some calls, but the questions is, can I?

If they are past yer list number YES!!!

Just spoke to someone at the TA and found out that the last list number hired was 708. I was pleasently surprise to speak with someone and not a recording. She was very helpful and didn't try to rush me off the phone. I told her I took my drug test back on 6/27/12 and have not heard anything, she told me the TA is not hiring any conductors at this time and just because they have not called does not mean I failed. So I'm going to sit back and enjoy the summer and hope that they call before the year is up.

You'll get the holidays off if you are in school car during them. You just won't be paid for those days.....I also got Christmas off my first year here, since it just happened to fall on my usual RDO.

thats not necessarily true, it might vary based on holiday etc., but I was in school car during the fourth of july and we did not have the day off. The tss's was all upset about it because they were not told but we all had to show up for the holiday. we were told that we had to be on the job for 30 days before we could enjoy those perks of paid holidays, so it might vary.

mid-term and yard practical is done, now posting monday, nervous as all hell.

I suggest you get it down to "nervous"... You will be with another C/R so relax...

Nervouse about what? Your gonna be nervouse the 1st day your all by yourself in that cab. B division?

B Div has some longere hadways so it can work out Ok for a New C/R, but if you are all shook up and you cant get it out of you.. Somebody sooner or later riding you will see that..

Archived