Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long after passing the drug test do they call you back for the interview and medical?

There is no set time to them calling you back. When I got hired in 2006, they called me back in 2 days to come back in for final processing. As Donald stated it took them 5 months to get back in touch with him. It all depends on how accurate your information is, and how fast your urine clears of narcotics.

Can someone please explain to me why they decide to switch my class from A to B Division?! We're 3 days fresh out on our own on the road, enjoying the A Division. Now we have to report back to the Learning Center to qualify for B Division. Straight freaking madness! I don't wanna go!

Can someone please explain to me why they decide to switch my class from A to B Division?! We're 3 days fresh out on our own on the road, enjoying the A Division. Now we have to report back to the Learning Center to qualify for B Division. Straight freaking madness! I don't wanna go!

Now you have 2 divisions under your belt. Not alot of folks have that. More choices for you. I will warn you, B division is a huge world with many different places to report, or jobs to do. Just let me know when you go posting so I can make some green.

Now you have 2 divisions under your belt. Not alot of folks have that. More choices for you. I will warn you, B division is a huge world with many different places to report, or jobs to do. Just let me know when you go posting so I can make some green.

Actually I'm done posting. I've been on my own for the past 3 days. It's just crazy how they shafted us like that. My class was originally 20ppl started off in the A Div. Then a few weeks later they split us, seniority choice, 10 into B Div. Now we're all B Div.

Seriously I was luv'n the A Div. I had plans to move to the Bronx from Qns now I can't. Ugh

Have you posted the B as well? You can't just go into that blind, especially with things like the new 205 relay that you need to learn from someone who knows the line. And uptown jobs are the last to go in the B, so you should still be able to get some BPK, 207 and 168 for your first pick.

Actually I'm done posting. I've been on my own for the past 3 days. It's just crazy how they shafted us like that. My class was originally 20ppl started off in the A Div. Then a few weeks later they split us, seniority choice, 10 into B Div. Now we're all B Div.

Seriously I was luv'n the A Div. I had plans to move to the Bronx from Qns now I can't. Ugh

You still have to post a week on the B div to learn the equipment and stops, towers ect. after school car.

Are you serious?! That's crazy

Just to give everyone else a heads up, my class is all B division. It was 21 of us that was split into 2 classes. I honestly thought we would get A division but realize that the class before us was suppose to become B and ended up A and my class is now B. Highest list number in the class is in the low seven hundreds (70x).

I'm pretty sure it's gonna take longer than a week to post B-Div....you gotta do EVERY line, even though they do things like have you do the E/J and N/Q in the same day. I put in my G2 to go to B-Div next pick myself, so I'll get to share in the fun as well.

Shortage of conductors on the B Division due to the union winning a grievance about the TA sending flagging conductors back on the road as extra C/R.

Theres a shortage of C/R's as Julio said you have no Control over that you just have to go(of course if theres a hardship issues I.E Children, Family) that could be a case not sure though.

They was on the radio all last week asking C/R's for RDO's from Tues to Friday all tours..

You still have to post a week on the B div to learn the equipment and stops, towers ect. after school car.

Yeah..it's pure torture & hell being in these yards during the summer heat.

We have 13 days of extra train'n. Posting is next week. Smdh. I'm trying hard to see the brighter side to this but it seems like MTA has been drop'n the ball a lot. Now they done messed up on our paychecks this week.

Yeah..it's pure torture & hell being in these yards during the summer heat.

We have 13 days of extra train'n. Posting is next week. Smdh. I'm trying hard to see the brighter side to this but it seems like MTA has been drop'n the ball a lot. Now they done messed up on our paychecks this week.

3 months ago you could not wait to be called up, now your complaining? this is how it is, they need c/r's on the B, your at the bottom of the totem pole. And how are the paychecks messed up? I recieved mine already with my direct deposit.

Archived