Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate them. It shouldn't take FIVE MINUTES TO LOAD THE FRICKIN' GUIDE!
That's how long it takes for the damned box to turn on if unplugged/restarted, if not, then 10 f*ckin' minutes. :mad:

Anyone notice the new home of NY1 as of late? It's on Channel 8 now lol
Yep, I knew about the change for some time now. I wonder if the "NY1 moved to channel 8" blue screen notice is still on channel 1 yet...

Cablevision is owned by James Dolan. Dont be surprised by its shitty service and ridiculous bill. The guy is a legit greedy bastard.
It's Optimum Or It's Not?... Guess What Mr. Dolan, IT'S NOT! (not written by me)

That rant should be entertaining to read; a lot of the truth is there.

Wirelessly posted via (BlackBerry8520/5.0.0.900 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

I'm stuck on the bus :cry:

I'm at the base of the Death Hill (anyone who rode the Q67 knows what I'm talking about) behind an 18 wheeler who is also stuck

At least I still got my phone

Anyone notice the new home of NY1 as of late? It's on Channel 8 now lol

Wow I thought I was crazy for a minute, I have to manually flip through hundreds of channels to get to the HD ones and I semi-noticed that by passing it, I thought nothing of it until now.

Fine, use Thunder Wave :o No power for that attack :cool:

One Raichu can store at least 100,000 volts (Bulbapedia) :eek: Maybe one is useful. :o

I know this is over a month old, but it's worth it.

There's a bonus hidden reference in that statement about Raichu.

The iconic move we know as "Thunderbolt" is called "100,000 Volts" in the Japanese version of the games.

I never had any more fun in Staten Island since I went there last month on my birthday. Today I started my second semester of my sophomore year in college and busfanned afterwards till the early afternoon. I can't wait till the snow melts so I can hit up some more spots with my skateboard and bomb some hills! :cool:

I never had any more fun in Staten Island since I went there last month on my birthday. Today I started my second semester of my sophomore year in college and busfanned afterwards till the early afternoon. I can't wait till the snow melts so I can hit up some more spots with my skateboard and bomb some hills! :cool:

Don't you mean bomb on some hills? That'll hurt though ;)