Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O_O cutting "The Real NY" off from "Womanhattan" B)

I've actually heard those terms before, but the creator of that thread deff had other intentions. It's 2011, if you're still that ignorant then idk what to say. :tdown:

O_O cutting "The Real NY" off from "Womanhattan" B)

I've actually heard those terms before, but the creator of that thread deff had other intentions. It's 2011, if you're still that ignorant then idk what to say. :tdown:

The creator eliminated the Nassau Street Line and the (F) no longer serves 96th Street. Besides, how does he expect (B) and (C) trains to relay at 96th Street?

Wirelessly posted via (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.259 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

I wake up to no power on my block...oh the joy

HAHA. Now you can't do things to the images of Fresh Pond Depot :(:P

"4.6.1.259 = Application version"

"MIDP-2.0 = Mobile Information Device Profile (MIDP) lets you write downloadable applications and services for network-connectable mobile devices."

"CLDC-1.1 = Connected Limited Device Configuration (CLDC) defines the base set of application programming interfaces and a virtual machine for resource-constrained devices like mobile phones, pagers, and mainstream personal digital assistants"

"VendorID/100 = T-Mobile"

Haha, I decoded the information from your phone :)

If you guys want KR back, this isnt the thread to bother posting. Email the administrator about your feelings. Its not like Harry and the others monitor this thread 24/7.

Also hes SUSPENDED, which means hes ban temporarily and who knows when he will come back and IF he wants to come back.

Wirelessly posted via (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.259 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Lol its real...I found this at Penn Station on the uptown (1) platform after I got off work today. the time also said 6 a.m but I didn't get a picture of that since the train was comming

That sign proved that 2012 is bullshit.:(

2012 conspriacies were always BS :(

The Mayan Calendar ends in 2012.

Irrational theory: OMGZZ the world is gonna end! REPENT! REPENT!

Rational theory: Mayans were making tons of calandars going thousands of years on the future and the guy who was making 2012 said something like "F this, this is a waste of time, Lets go play soccer!"

:)

If you guys want KR back, this isnt the thread to bother posting. Email the administrator about your feelings. Its not like Harry and the others monitor this thread 24/7.

Also hes SUSPENDED, which means hes ban temporarily and who knows when he will come back and IF he wants to come back.

If I read correctly, this is a RANDOM THOUGHTS THREAD!!!! So we are posting our Opinions and Thoughts ON A RANDOM THOUGHTS THREAD!! Regardless on whether or not Harry and his gang read this 24/7, we can put whatever we want ON A RANDOM THOUGHTS THREAD!!!!! Knowing these bats, this will get to Harry, and watch us get "suspended" for speaking our minds!

Yea really, he didn't do anything wrong. All he did was voice his opinion.

That, and defending B/Os as well.

He should have never been banned in the first place! He did nothing but speak the truth and put his foot down for B/O bashing.....thats all I saw and thats what I am sticking to!

If I read correctly, this is a RANDOM THOUGHTS THREAD!!!! So we are posting our Opinions and Thoughts ON A RANDOM THOUGHTS THREAD!! Regardless on whether or not Harry and his gang read this 24/7, we can put whatever we want ON A RANDOM THOUGHTS THREAD!!!!! Knowing these bats, this will get to Harry, and watch us get "suspended" for speaking our minds!

Agreed with all of this.

While he is under suspension, there was no legit reason for him to even get suspended....there have been much more worse posts than what he said today....

Agreed with all of this.

While he is under suspension, there was no legit reason for him to even get suspended....there have been much more worse posts than what he said today....

Of Course!!!! Favoritism is a bitch!!!! Admin don't want to see the fact that somebody is telling the truth about people up in here!!! They rather have people on here that are kiss asses and do whatever it is that Admin tells them to do! IDK about everybody else but that WILL NOT happen from my end! See, I am a quiet person on here but when I see bullshit like this it pisses me off! Then someone got the nerve to say "this is not the thread to be posting that we want KR back"?! Please spare the BS, ON A RANDOM THOUGHTS THREAD!!!!! If you don't like what I said, ban me, but I am speaking my Thoughts ON A RANDOM THOUGHTS THREAD!!!!

The Mayan Calendar ends in 2012.

Irrational theory: OMGZZ the world is gonna end! REPENT! REPENT!

Rational theory: Mayans were making tons of calandars going thousands of years on the future and the guy who was making 2012 said something like "F this, this is a waste of time, Lets go play soccer!"

;)

I can think of a nastier one

"and the guy who was making 2012 said something like "F this, this is a waste of time, I'm going to go get a chair, stare at all the women out the window and **** **"" B):P

I had a dream I rode an RTS and an orange sign Orion 5.501 in Staten Island lol

Then I modify my other post

"and the guy who was making 2012 said something like "F this, this is a waste of time, I'm going to go get a chair, stare at all the buses out the window and **** **"" ;)