Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have slain many a dragon in my time, but the battle last night proved to be a one to remember. Took 4 years to defeat, but surely it was worth it

(kudos if you caught on, had to sugarcoat it for the children lol)

Glad to hear NYCTF has so many Dungeons and Dragons fans!

Where my kudos at?

Oh, not those dragons...

Starting to see a few hipsters as far as Church 'n Nostrand....

I haven't seen hipsters necessarily, but there are a slightly increasing amount of white folks coming here into east flatbush; I started noticing that around 2010..... They've even "adapted", hopping into dollar cabs to get to the train station in the morning...... I see couples riding their bikes along snyder av in the morning when I'm leaving.....

There are so many white kids who act like total "hood" blacks... Smfh

wiggers......

john cena is the quintessential example of one.....

And half of them would shit their pants if they ended up in a real "hood". (Who am I kidding? All of them probably would).

There were a few of people like that back in middle school, and of course, they wouldn't dare go to the high school I'm going to now. It's alright to act hood, but when it's time to put your money where your mouth is, you're nowhere to be found (and of course, the school isn't even in a particularly bad area. Half of them probably haven't even been there and are going off reputation. The other half probably think they get a ton of street cred for being driven through there one time.).

Edited by checkmatechamp13

You are in Nassau so that's expected, but it is all 'round.

Either way, I'd nominate Staten Island, the wangster boro. (It was like that way back then anyway)

Edited by Turbo19

I hate hipsters.... ugh and swagfags too...

Same here... Makes me want to give them a reality check.... Also hate hypocritical people... (Especially hypocritical chicks....)

Glad to hear NYCTF has so many Dungeons and Dragons fans!

Where my kudos at?

Oh, not those dragons...

Hahahaha!

Yeah... Not those dragons bro! ;)

Edited by NYCtrainfan01

Not getting involved with this, but I do agree it seems su****ious* how someguy disappeared and VG8 has started posting regularly again...

(odd)* jeez this damn filter is so stupid.

LOL... So now every crazy person that posts in here is supposed to be me and I have "help" from the mods... Well next I'm going to be qjtransitmaster... :lol: Oh and if I came back as "SomeGuy" it would be hard to because whoever he/she is they've been a member since last year, so there goes that theory. SMH LOL

---

Here's my new address for anyone who wants to know...

http://maps.google.c...ved=0CB4Q8gEwAA

I have a little cot on the service road by the Henry Hudson Parkway. LOL

Edited by Via Garibaldi 8

And half of them would shit their pants if they ended up in a real "hood". (Who am I kidding? All of them probably would).

There were a few of people like that back in middle school, and of course, they wouldn't dare go to the high school I'm going to now. It's alright to act hood, but when it's time to put your money where your mouth is, you're nowhere to be found (and of course, the school isn't even in a particularly bad area. Half of them probably haven't even been there and are going off reputation. The other half probably think they get a ton of street cred for being driven through there one time.).

The only thing more dangerous than a notorious gangster, is a white wannabee notorious gangster.

This. Especially those Albany ones, saying that they come from the "hood". (Clinton, Livingston, & 2nd Ave) Whenever they say that all I can say to them is "Bitch, please!" Go to Crown Heights for one week. Then see how much of a ghetto Albany is..

In unrelated thoughts:

Ghetto kids at school in a nutshell: NAW MAN I AINT PLAYING BRO

*hall monitor comes in telling to leave the classroom*: NAW CHILL MAN I WAS JUST PLAYING BRO

*sighs* God, i'm so glad i'm out of those classes.

Also while we're on the subject, last year my gym class always wanted to play Basketball, so whenever we did ANY sport with a ball they would play basketball with it in between pitches. One day, we had to use a wiffle ball for baseball. They still played basketball with it, and then wondered why they sucked at it. (It's a goddamn wiffle ball, there's literally HOLES in it.)

Also, I normally love swimming in gym class(no sarcasm), but this year I have 35 people in my class, and I can assure you only 15 are allowed to go in the deep end. This is going to be fun. (Altough, hopefully now that I have a new teacher, she'll let me go in the deep end, seeing how I can swim and i'm 6' anyways, and the pool at it's deepest point is 8', I don't know why my other teacher didn't let me go back there.) (Also, someone in my gym class last year agreed that I should be able to go in the deep end, just so you guys don't think i'm full of myself.)

Also:

Paul Ryan: Obama intends to dismantle the program I intended to dismantle! The fiend!

EDIT:

I have slain many a dragon in my time, but the battle last night proved to be a one to remember. Took 4 years to defeat, but surely it was worth it

(kudos if you caught on, had to sugarcoat it for the children lol)

I just now got that.

EDIT AGAIN: The first quotes reminded me of when I first moved to NH....

My sister : "I'm from New York City".

NH Classmate #1: "Were you scared?"

NH Classmate #2 (Who only overheard the "Were you scared" part): "Where's she from, Derry?"

For those of you who don't know where that is:

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Derry,+NH&hl=en&ll=42.885524,-71.323242&spn=0.142633,0.338173&hnear=Derry,+Rockingham,+New+Hampshire&t=m&z=12

Wish I had stayed around long enough to see the look on their faces when they found out they have to go to HS in Derry.

Edited by CDTA

I like cheese

I like cheese

I like cheese

I like cheese

I like cheese

I like cheese

I like cheese

I like cheese

Ahhhhhhhhhhh....

Cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, CHEESE, CHEESE, CHEESE, HHHHHHNNNNGGGGGG, HHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

I love Loiter Squad lol