Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

Alright then. I honestly thought you'd just wait at some public place out in the cold or something.

Also, I lol'd when you said the only reason you planned ahead was because your social life. Better to plan ahead then to be out waiting/stranded longer then you have to.

I always plan ahead for that reason, the joke was that I have nothing better to do than plan for a bus trip months away.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But even if, for the mother to not inform the father that the kid died in 88 for viral meningitis & what not, and to collect all that money she did from this guy in the process, shows how f*****g scandalous & low down some people out here really are.... Makes you not wanna have kids in this day & age....

I agree wholeheartedly with you on this controversial subject, this justice system is biased in many ways towards men due to statures of female privilege established from the feminist movement in the 60's. (Many positive aspects obviously came out of the feminist movement but this was not one of them) Many aspects of the system particularly for men falling through the cracks of poverty. Many times men end up paying child support for children born to women they are with in wedlock with that are not even biologically theirs! 

That's why many younger men who desires to settle down with a good woman in the near future must realize that they must first focus on their careers and their personal life to be ready for the challenge. Once a man finds economic security through an established career and learn what responsibilities and social skills lie in regards to raising a family, then he can go for it and have a rewarding family life as a successful father with wife and children. 

I've lived for several years in a single stepfather's household as a teen so that's why I can relate to this firsthand. It's not emotionally or financially easy raising children as a single father either, from seeing what my dad went through. Despite what the masses wish for us to believe.

Edited by realizm

My mom said she's willing to go with me to Bronycon! (I'm surprised she's considering it, because it's going to be $250-$400 for the both of us for food, commuting costs, costs to get to D.C. convention costs, etc, and that's assuming we're staying at my mom's friend's place in D.C.)

I'm also really excited to be able to railfan in D.C. something iv'e been wanting to do for awhile.

600x609px-LL-901f09c5_254732_10150266012

Good find...

- Florida & Massachusetts are the funniest ones on here to me....

- The California one I don't get; star f*ckers? that was weak.... So was the one for chicago...

- Montana & the Dakota's, it's subtle, but it's also funny (and true)....

- Minnesota... lol.. that's f**ked up, but I have to agree with that - There is this YT-er that I listen to who's from the minneapolis-saint paul area, and he won't shut up about the canadian white chicks that are up there, and how they're so much better than white chicks born in america, this & that....

- New Jersey one is tired; been hearing the armpit reference for ages now.... no variation to it or anything...

Finally found that hybrid garbage truck again when I got off work...picture came pretty good for a cell phone shot...

859623_10200157982506634_1734212263_o.jp

My mom said she's willing to go with me to Bronycon! (I'm surprised she's considering it, because it's going to be $250-$400 for the both of us for food, commuting costs, costs to get to D.C. convention costs, etc, and that's assuming we're staying at my mom's friend's place in D.C.)

I'm also really excited to be able to railfan in D.C. something iv'e been wanting to do for awhile.

You're gonna have a ball down there in DC with their transit system...trust me lol

Because it's from CrapVision. :D Seriously, though, is there anything wrong with your router? It may need to be reset.

Doesn't seem to be acting up LOL

Buy a new router, I had to struggle with an old Microsoft router from 2003 until now.  I'm surprised I'm getting (close to) 15/5 speeds from CV.

I'm working on getting a new router but the extra funds are dry right now. :(

Because it's from CrapVision. :D Seriously, though, is there anything wrong with your router? It may need to be reset.

yeah optimum wifi service sucks. They DON'T remember your pass codes even though they say you can go anywhere without having to retype your name and codes. Signals would always drop. I was better off when I bought a wifi router. Now with fios the wifi router has been gathering dust, but it was at least a year of good use from that router. I'm hoping to stay with fios, I'm just worried about how much the real monthly costs are after their special offer expires. Edited by Grand Concourse

yeah optimum wifi service sucks. They DON'T remember your pass codes even though they say you can go anywhere without having to retype your name and codes. Signals would always drop. I was better off when I bought a wifi router. Now with fios the wifi router has been gathering dust, but it was at least a year of good use from that router. I'm hoping to stay with fios, I'm just worried about how much the real monthly costs are after their special offer expires.

Here's a note: when it comes to their 3G service, you NEED a wifi router.