Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Headache... Meet hammer... :)

I KNEW you people were all out to kill me. Time for me to go get my tin foil hat and go to Times Sq. and run around in my underwear screaming THE PEOPLE ARE OUT TO KILL ME :P

Or......I could take Tylenol :P

What is it with people and the word "nigga"? Riding a bus, I just heard it blurted out at least 50 times. Is that the only word in peoples' vocabulary?

Ugh, I can't stand it when people say that. I have no idea why they use the "n" word since they are really degrading themselves. Not only that but it gives blacks a bad reputation.

Having a summer cold sucks turkey ass :mad:

Ugh, I can't stand it when people say that. I have no idea why they use the "n" word since they are really degrading themselves. Not only that but it gives blacks a bad reputation.

That's true but at the same time, it seems like we re-defined the word and turned it into something good

But it wasn't blacks. It was 2 Spanish people and not 10 seconds went by where you didn't hear "my nigga" being said.

I just got my grades for my Regents back:

English: 100

Italian: 100

Global History: 98

Algebra II: 97

Chemistry: 98

The funny thing was that my Algebra II teacher was the only one who called me ahead of time to inform me of my grade, and it was the lowest grade of all of my Regents.

Sei proprio sveglio eh... ;)

I just got my grades for my Regents back:

English: 100

Italian: 100

Global History: 98

Algebra II: 97

Chemistry: 98

The funny thing was that my Algebra II teacher was the only one who called me ahead of time to inform me of my grade, and it was the lowest grade of all of my Regents.

You're on your way to Columbia or NYU.

#Random- I hate crazy ppl on public transportation.. I've had it at this point. If i see another hobo begging for change on the train or the bus... they'll be begging for their lungs too lml

And when they beat your arse down, then what?

Hope it's cooked. Raw turkey ass can give you salmonella :P

Oh you can just go to hell now :P

My quote of the week!

"Just because I didn't call you out on your shit, doesn't mean I didn't see it as I stepped over it!"

LMAO wow...I got someting my girlfriend's cousin told her boyfriend yesterday on fb...

"You're as useless as the broken condom used to make you"

wow u dead blew mines with that one

Uh-oh, s*it about to pop off here, lemme grab my popcorn :P

Sei proprio sveglio eh... :P

To be honest, not really. In English, the class didn't help me at all (he was strict about not putting your head down, but I was basically daydreaming during every lesson). There was an essay where they tell you to agree or disagree with a particular quote, and the teacher only showed us how to write an essay where you agree. I chose to disagree with the quote and still got 100.

In Italian, the listening part was easy, and for the essay, a lot of the words were Spanish words that I added an "e" to at the end and hoped that it was correct (after I wrote the word down, the correct Italian word usually came to me).

For Algebra II, Global History, and Chemistry, I literally did all of my studying in the 15 minutes before the test. In Chemistry, I literally did not pay attention for a single moment to what the teacher was saying (she gave us homework the night before that would cover the topic she was teaching, and since I understood the homework, I didn't see the need to pay attention in class)

Basically, the only classes that I was fully awake and paying attention in were Italian (only during the last few days when we reviewed) and Global History (only because the teacher made it so interesting).

You're on your way to Columbia or NYU.

Thanks a lot. I'm getting a bunch of offers from colleges to come to their schools, and the teachers say that only really smart kids get that many letters. :tup: