Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The original Motorola Droid. I read that Verizon wasn't going to provide the update to these phones officially. Don't know how true that is...

On the other hand, my brother and father both got the update pushed to their Droid X's by VZW.

Guest lance25
Wow.I kinda like the new format on this site.When did this happen?

Yesterday.

Personally, I'm just not feeling this new narrow format. It feels a bit constricted, especially on my widescreen laptop. I also don't like that short posts create these relatively large post boxes if there's a lot of member info showing under the avatar. The picture/signature size leaves a lot to be desired too. To me, it seems like the sizes keep shrinking as time goes on.

how long have you had it and how often on a typical day did you use it?

I think mine is like 2-3 years old now and since maybe October, I've used it constantly for online games, and it shows with how the charge doesn't last as long [charge at least once a day]. I think I'm gonna need a new one eventually. I'm maxed out in terms of storage. One app I downloaded is like 500+ mb.

how long have you had it and how often on a typical day did you use it?

I think mine is like 2-3 years old now and since maybe October, I've used it constantly for online games, and it shows with how the charge doesn't last as long [charge at least once a day]. I think I'm gonna need a new one eventually. I'm maxed out in terms of storage. One app I downloaded is like 500+ mb.

Actually I bought it on November and I use it for music and wifi. Of course battery life isn't the problem just that I forget to charge the thing. :P

Why is it that most "top-selling" games and movies are all sequels or remakes or are all the same stuff? See Call of Duty: Black Ops. Rip off The Deer Hunter, make up complete shit for the story, and make every gun either too big, too small, or resemble some metal with sticks of crap sticking out.

Or the superhero movies. Stop already...

Superhero movies before was mainly Batman or Superman, there's a lot of material from the comics to make movies from them. The diversity is wonderful.

Sequels, well as I said: likely easier to make something people are familiar with or it would be too hard to create something from scratch that likely rips off something else.

I think we found rr4567's look alike! lol (troll)

If I could, I'd punch you square in the face through this monitor for even trying to make that comparison.*

That's just disgusting, dude. You'd better watch your boca, or even keep it shut.

I think maybe he wants to keep it open. *

Phrase of the Day

"Viene en mi boca"

Figure out what that means... lml:)

barf now or later?

* = :)