Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

Today is shaping up to be perfect. First internet trolling, and then netflix, sleep and when I wake up, I'm meeting up with friends and hanging around before we head to LI for a concert and there I'll meet this girl off Facebook for the 1st time (A friend of a friend lol) and then go to the show and rock out till tomorrow morning. :cool::cool::cool:

Edited by R42 M Train

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been wondering where people get those Tootsie Roll containers you can use as a coin jar. I've already gone through most of the candy, though.

Here,

http://www.candyfavorites.com/tootsie-rolls-bank

or officially here, http://shop.tootsie.com/Tootsie-Roll-Bank-Filled-with-Midgees/p/CHR-TR036938&c=TootsieRoll@TootsieRoll

I've been wondering where people get those Tootsie Roll containers you can use as a coin jar. I've already gone through most of the candy, though.

omg, I have one from like maybe 15 yrs ago. I'm kinda surprised they still have those. I still have mine, just gotta clear the dust off it [sorry no, i'm keeping it :P]

After just three episodes, I've grown to REALLY like My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic! Rich characterization that doesn't just target young girls, but male adults, too. A great show that thus far breaks the girly stereotypes. ;)

I can't stop giggling!! LoL

After just three episodes, I've grown to REALLY like My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic! Rich characterization that doesn't just target young girls, but male adults, too. A great show that thus far breaks the girly stereotypes. :P

insomnia-(n1290749421895).jpg?1297286229