Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

I think 5045 is still stuck on Malcolm X Bl & Kosciouszko St. The last time I seen it was last night

I have never seen Fresh Pond yard so empty before. There's only 2 trains sitting there...and that damn R32 that hasn't moved since the summertime :mad:. There 2 diesels there clearing the tracks now

I wish they would do something with that damn R32 instead of having it sit there. Throw it to ENY and make them use it :)

F**king hate snow. Been shoveling since sunday and had to pay some ppl to help out. Finally as of today the driveway is cleared out, but some side roads are still unplowed and not passable. WTF is the sanitation department ppl being paid for? They've done a half assed job out here.

My block isn't even plowed yet but the 2 streets at either end are plowed and they pushed the snow to where its blocking the street. I had to climb over a 4 foot wall of snow just to get off my block :mad:

Or send the R32 Brightliner to Concourse and place it on the (D):)

I have never seen Fresh Pond yard so empty before. There's only 2 trains sitting there...and that damn R32 that hasn't moved since the summertime :mad:. There 2 diesels there clearing the tracks now

I wish they would do something with that damn R32 instead of having it sit there. Throw it to ENY and make them use it ;)

Or send the R32 Brightliner to Concourse and place it on the (D):)

Its 8 cars long in ENY territory ;)...put 2 & 2 together lol

Or scrap it :P:P

(time to see the flames :P)

That can work as well :P

*adds fuel to the flames*

Solution: Put the R32s on the (B), displace the R68s to the (G) and other CI routes and move the displaced R160s to Queens and move the displaced R46s to the (A) and (C). Make the (C) 600' trains. But since the trains are longer, then the (C) loses train runs so the total amt of cars is equal to what they have now.

Boy, you're in the wrong section of the forums with that speculation :P.

But in all seriousness, its only 1 8-car set that's been sitting in FP yard on that same track since the summertime. It hasn't moved at all and all its doing is taking up space

bye bye 1 day funpass

Sad as HE2L. I wish they didn't decide to get rid of it.:) I use that metro card for the weekends. Of course I can't use my Student Metrocard for then neither as it does contain rides on it see here: http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24628 Then again I could use a regular metrocard & refill it. Still I prefer the 1-Day Fun Pass for my needs on the weekends (Saturday or Sunday).

Sad as HE2L. I wish they didn't decide to get rid of it.:) I use that metro card for the weekends. Of course I can't use my Student Metrocard for then neither as it does contain rides on it see here: http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24628 Then again I could use a regular metrocard & refill it. Still I prefer the 1-Day Fun Pass for my needs on the weekends (Saturday or Sunday).

The one day pass was awesome. For 8.25, I could fan the subway, ride and fan buses, and fan at RR stations the entire day with my friends. R.I.P