More Exclusive Pics: Nova 1221

Bx41 Wakefield

That last pic looks like someone chopped it in half. See you get first dibs on the LFS-A.B)

Yeah, I went all out today. I followed it to three different locations, lol.

Wow, they are building these rather quickly! I can't wait till these hit the M15.

Nice catch man, keep em' coming!

Thanks!

Last pic pwns!

Yeah, it does, LOL!

lol good that Ng order is done now Novabus can deliver the LFSA faster and hopefully MTA will order the LFS for MTA Bus Namely Baisley Park for the Q113LTD. wich would be Cool.

Interesting shot of the tail of an artic...

Yeah, I defintely raised an eyebrow after I took the pic, haha.

Agreed, I'd love to see them on the M15, especially my old haunts at 92nd St.

Nice pics.

Thanx!

What about the other half? Maybe the other part of this bus is now 0055?!?B)

It also seems kinda artsy:p.

Nice.

Can you give is a regular update on these buses?:(

Thanx! An interesting note, 1202 is still parked outside the facility.

Woah i blinked and theres like already 11 of these nova lfs . they are coming very very quickly . nice job .

Keep these coming in!

Awesome shots!

Thanx guys!

hey wakefield how many of these shots you have and how many diffrent angles....i am thinking of modling this nova bus out of clay in o-scale form

Yeah, I do. I have 10 pics and about 6 different angles.

So Nova Bus is now making 20-foot buses----HAHAHA!

In all seriousness though, the MTA should not be having Nova Bus decal any buses until at least 1234.

The first 33 are likely to be assigned to Select Bus Service (currently there is 1200 and 32 D60HFs assigned).

Hopefully they don`t fall apart the way they are pushing them outof the factory.

Nova has made buses for the (MTA) before, and at a faster rate too. Just look at the condition all the Nova RTS's are in today.

lol good that Ng order is done now Novabus can deliver the LFSA faster and hopefully MTA will order the LFS for MTA Bus Namely Baisley Park for the Q113LTD. wich would be Cool.

The speed of the LFSA order has nothing to do with that of the NG order. And BP isn't getting any new buses for a while since they have all the buses they need right now.

Archived